The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks.

Any idea what his goals talley has been over last couple of seasons? Good enough to play in the 3rd division?

Not too sure but there for us. Top goalscorer last season im sure and second this season. Good goals return for not being a poacher, great forward thinking player who looks to make things happen.

Where have you heard of the interest? News to me....

Think it's Darren dolan the goalkeeper. The young lad we got from hamilton think it was. He is on the transfer list. Who has signed yet anyone. What's players from last season are staying

Think it's Darren dolan the goalkeeper. The young lad we got from hamilton think it was. He is on the transfer list. Who has signed yet anyone. What's players from last season are staying

Naw , don't think it's the goalie .

It was Steven Bell and Steven Dolan chatting to each other on twitter about a few clubs in for 'Daz' and how Stirling were one of them but he won't make a decision until back from holidays

I was made aware Darren Dolan was looking to go to the albion but god knows. He has done well for us as a back up but think that is maybe a step up too soon for him.

Still a long way off until the new starts but what are the sauchie fans on here hoping for from the coming season in the super league?

Last season our travelling crowds to away grounds was fantastic i would like to hope we can keep that up as there is some decent places we will be visiting this season. However, I hope we can up our attendances at home, we need to do a bit more to promote the games we have up at beechwood ie flyers in shops, pubs, social clubs etc. This is the biggest season Sauchie will have encountered and we need to be show that we are ready to stay in the super league and give the team our full backing.

Like last season I will happily say to finish mid table will be a great achievement. Hopefully the boys can shock people like last season and give us the same to shout about.

Agree support at home is terrible some weeks it's got to improve. I will be at all games when not working. We have a good side however I'd like to see the club back the manager and allow him to get in one or two signings to help with the challenge and in my opinion we will need few bodies in. No news as of yet so take it we may be quiet during this summer.

Agree support at home is terrible some weeks it's got to improve. I will be at all games when not working. We have a good side however I'd like to see the club back the manager and allow him to get in one or two signings to help with the challenge and in my opinion we will need few bodies in. No news as of yet so take it we may be quiet during this summer.

Yep agree with that however we don't have any money to buy players! There will be a few players in shortly though.

Work has now started on the secondary drainage of the pitch via sand slitting. This slices the ground and fills it with sand which allows water to get through to the primary drainage.

Here's some video of it in action:

If any other Junior clubs is interested in this, then please email Sauchie Juniors for details.

I heard a wee story today that you might be in for Andy Shirra?

looking forward to my trip to Sauchie next season as you boys have a great set up, and really enjoyed games last year. The league cup game for the excellent burger, and the Scottish game for a cracking game of cup fitba

I heard a wee story today that you might be in for Andy Shirra?

looking forward to my trip to Sauchie next season as you boys have a great set up, and really enjoyed games last year. The league cup game for the excellent burger, and the Scottish game for a cracking game of cup fitba

Ok - I'll :lol: it's the least you deserve - top effort!! :lol: :lol:

I honestly feel we're well equiped defence and midfield it's a striker we're after and why would we take Shirra back ?

Did hear arumour about a striker from Neilston coming .

Archived