The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

my estate is an untapped resource,, the new estate right opposite the ground, I think im the only guy that comes across, and thats only recently. I noticed the flyers for the rangers game went around the houses, the same thing for the new season may well be a good idea.

Something along the lines of ..... 'walk to see a game rather than drive !!' ,,,,, thats what got me in !!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my estate is an untapped resource,, the new estate right opposite the ground, I think im the only guy that comes across, and thats only recently. I noticed the flyers for the rangers game went around the houses, the same thing for the new season may well be a good idea.

Something along the lines of ..... 'walk to see a game rather than drive !!' ,,,,, thats what got me in !!!

If that's the whiteyetts/windmill estate then we did a mailshot at the beginning of last season as we saw this as an untapped area of around 100 houses. We now have around 10 season ticket holders in this estate (including myself) but it would be great to get more people to come. We can certainly do another mail shot before the season starts. Are you interested in posting some?

Think the keeper deal has fell through now according to a club source. Will the club have money to spend on new players or will they be bargains basement pick ups that have served us well to be fair

If that's the whiteyetts/windmill estate then we did a mailshot at the beginning of last season as we saw this as an untapped area of around 100 houses. We now have around 10 season ticket holders in this estate (including myself) but it would be great to get more people to come. We can certainly do another mail shot before the season starts. Are you interested in posting some?

Will be getting a season ticket first time for this season ,,, as for the posting chits,,, yeah I'll help out if you want mate

• 2 weeks later...

Pre season training starts on Weds night so would think things might move on from then.

We are down a few players from last season in terms of numbers so Fraser will be looking to address that.

Who is Alan Scott an what team did he play for last year? Hopefully a goalscorer so our creative players can play off him like Cummings Carroll and Morgan, season ticket is purchased can't wait for season to start see how hungry the team is to play against so called big boys.

Heard he is a goal scorer and is a hard working player who has been waiting on his chance at this level. Possibly another shrewd signing by our manager. Hope so

Heard he is a goal scorer and is a hard working player who has been waiting on his chance at this level. Possibly another shrewd signing by our manager. Hope so

Alan Scott previously played with Falkirk Amateurs and is a skillful hard working forward who had an eye for goal. Last season he played for Steins Thistle and finished season at Bluebell amateurs and helped them win the league. Alan is a cracking player and if it wasn't for a small injury when at Falkirk amateurs, he would have went senior with Morton along with Darren McGeouch.

Archived