Bbc Coverage

Tubbs

I am aware the kick off was brought forward 15 mins, but for the beeb to have no lead up and no post match coverage is shocking in my opinion.

I am sure the Easter schedule would have been more flexible for England.

The camera-work and direction were absolutely appauling, but I don't know if that was the fault of the BBC.

EDIT - any chance of merging the two topics on this?  :)

442262[/snapback]

I think it was Italian Camera coverage...out of BBC's hands.

Guest Pompey

Coverage of the action itself was provided by RAI. BBCS bought coverage.

BBC wouldn't allow BBC to have a build-up, as that would mean their new flagship Saturday evening show, Dr. Who, would be shown in Scotland before the other regions.

Not the fault of BBCS, just a set of unfortunate circumstances.

Coverage of the action itself was provided by RAI. BBCS bought coverage.

BBC wouldn't allow BBC to have a build-up, as that would mean their new flagship Saturday evening show, Dr. Who, would be shown in Scotland before the other regions.

Not the fault of BBCS, just a set of unfortunate circumstances.

442425[/snapback]

Jury out on new Dr Who, although Billie should get it :lol::ph34r:

I (as usual) listened to the commentary on Radio Scotland with the sound down on the telly. The prospect of listening to jobbie McCall was too much for Mrs (Arab) Denzil :lol:

Guest gretnabhoy7

I went to the pub to watch it and i thought it kicked off at 8. When i got there, there wos 5 mins gone i couldnt believe it. I bet if england were playin there would have been a 2 hour preview. But cos its scotland there is a 5 min preview when the prog starts

Wrong on both counts. England had a half hour preview yesterday.

BBCS provided NO preview at all!

442968[/snapback]

There was 15 minutes of build up right after the England game has finished because they knew the kick-off had been brought forward.

Game should have been on BBC2 if they wanted proper buildup but again it was a late change to kick off.

Archived