Foods That Should Be Banned?!

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Ok what food would you like to see banned forever??

Heres my top 5:

1. Brussel Sprouts

2. Cheese Slices (plastic cheese)

3. Spam

4. Supermarkets own brand Tomato Sauce

5. Mustard

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AyrDelighted

5. Scallops :yucky

4. MicroToast :blink:

3. Arbroath pies :huh:

2. Heinz Beanz Pizza :o

1. Farmfoods frozen ready meals (sorry, they have no discernible food in them - do they count?) :barf

Mushrooms

Mushrooms

Mushrooms

Mushrooms

Broccoli

444999[/snapback]

One of the main problems I have with mushrooms, apart from the disgusting taste, is the fact they manage to find their way into so many foods.

You order a nice sounding lasagne or pasta in a restaurant and some clown decides it would be nice of them to pile half a pound of mushrooms in their despite not advertising them. :angry:

One of the main problems I have with mushrooms, apart from the disgusting taste, is the fact they manage to find their way into so many foods.

You order a nice sounding lasagne or pasta in a restaurant and some clown decides it would be nice of them to pile half a pound of mushrooms in their despite not advertising them.  :angry:

445004[/snapback]

I agree.

Frankly, they are fungus. Alien fungus. I refuse to put one (or part of one) anywhere near my mouth. :barf:chef

Guest AyrDelighted

Cheese (almost every kind of cheese is rank)

:o:o:o All cheese (including blue veiny stuff) is grrrrrrreeeat! :D

Guest thebullywee
1 - Pot noodles  :barf

444914[/snapback]

POT NOODLES!!!!!!!

Whats wrong with pot noodles? They are cheap, Easy to make and good for on the go. Plus they are scrummy :bounce2

Mushrooms are lovely, as is tuna brocolli and sprouts. Macaroni cheese is my favourite meal and cheese in general is just excellent :D

There are not many foods that I can't stand but peppers make me sick. The smell makes me sick. I can't get past the smell to even eat one.

Archived