"comedians" Who Aren't Funny!

LiviClyde

Alan Carr is probably one of the most repulsive people ever to have graced our television screens. He is a talentless, ugly, repugnant little man who's entire humour is based abround obvious and crude double-entendres. He's just fucking shit and he actually makes me change the television channel when he's on. The people that appear on his TV programme and laugh are absolute morons.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've always thought that she was less funny - more just that she had the good luck to die in a society where everyone that passes away is almost immediately immortalised by some talking heads documentary. Complete with pseudo showbiz pals eulogising about her rapier with and hilarious anecdotes.

If you're looking for a quality comedienne, look no further than Joyce Grenfell.

The fact that she died recently was certainly on my mind when i mentioned her but i found her very funny anyway. I'm also amazed that anyone as cynical as you seem to be can be a fan of Joyce Grenfell, or were you just being sarcky?
Her wholesome chatter melts my black heart :lol:

No, in all seriousness - its an infatuation that stems from Ayrshire to Bordeaux car journeys as a child. Joyce Grenfell tapes as your classic distraction :)

George, don't do that. :D

Alan Carr is probably one of the most repulsive people ever to have graced our television screens. He is a talentless, ugly, repugnant little man who's entire humour is based abround obvious and crude double-entendres. He's just fucking shit and he actually makes me change the television channel when he's on. The people that appear on his TV programme and laugh are absolute morons.

Right on, sir.

1. Lenny Henry - I'm assured by my dad that he WAS funny, but now he's just embarassing. The tragic thing is that he really does think he's the dogs' bollocks; well seeing he's going round Britain vicariously claiming credit for other people's wit. He's just horrible.

2. Craig Hill - if we wanted ridiculous feminine bitchiness we'd talk to some females, not some bald kilted embarassment.

3. Alan Carr - Couldn't put it any better than Cesc. A waste of good oxygen.

4. Jenny Eclair - one of these "rent-an-opinion" celebs who appears on "100 Greatest" shows like each one will be the last.

5. Catherine Tate - Her show was funny for five minutes, but it's a mish mash of stolen pish, and it gets old even more quickly than Little Britain or whatever.

Lee Evans is off the scale - think I'd get barred if I got started on him

Right on, sir.

1. Lenny Henry - I'm assured by my dad that he WAS funny, but now he's just embarassing. The tragic thing is that he really does think he's the dogs' bollocks; well seeing he's going round Britain vicariously claiming credit for other people's wit. He's just horrible.

2. Craig Hill - if we wanted ridiculous feminine bitchiness we'd talk to some females, not some bald kilted embarassment.

3. Alan Carr - Couldn't put it any better than Cesc. A waste of good oxygen.

4. Jenny Eclair - one of these "rent-an-opinion" celebs who appears on "100 Greatest" shows like each one will be the last.

5. Catherine Tate - Her show was funny for five minutes, but it's a mish mash of stolen pish, and it gets old even more quickly than Little Britain or whatever.

Lee Evans is off the scale - think I'd get barred if I got started on him

A Godspeed fan AND someone who hates Alan Carr?!

We should do lunch!

Jimmy Carr

Russell "Ha! I've Shaggeed Girls" Brand - funny as fcuk when Rod Stewatrt put him in his place about Brand's allegations about Rod's daughter!

Graham "Hee! Hee! Gay Innuendo" Norton

Lenny Henry

Steve Coogan

Russell "Ha! I've Shaggeed Girls" Brand - funny as fcuk when Rod Stewatrt put him in his place about Brand's allegations about Rod's daughter!

That was a publicity stunt made up between them.

Alan Carr is probably one of the most repulsive people ever to have graced our television screens. He is a talentless, ugly, repugnant little man who's entire humour is based abround obvious and crude double-entendres.

Plus he's a dead-ringer for Bingo of the Banana Splits

bingo7.jpg

Archived