So What If Brechin Have Beaten Morton 3 Times

3/1 Morton with Ladbrokes is overpriced .

This is Mortons last chance if they fail to win tomorrow and Stranraer do,the boots get polished for Peterhead.

Glebe Park tomorrow will be a sea of blue and white with poundstretcher in Greenock suffering there worst saturday of the year.

The eight game stats show that on current form Morton would be leading the second division and although a hugely important game for both sides ,Brechin have many chances left to clinch the championship.

I think also that no one could imagine Morton ever being available at such odds against anyone in the second division.

If you believe that Morton cannot win this game ask yourself "if someone came up to me with 25 quid and said ,if Morton don't beat Brechin tomorrow you can keep that ,but if they do you give me 100".Would you take that risk ,if the answer is no ,then head to Ladbrokes and rejoice.If the wheels come off there are a lot of ads in sundays papers saying "no proof of income required"

Guest TheLastHaddy
3/1 Morton with Ladbrokes is overpriced .

449144[/snapback]

Morton are 3.3 with Hills, but I wouldna touch it with a bargepole. Which means it'll probably come up... I keep getting x-1 from x on accumulators this season. It's horrible!

Guest TheLastHaddy
Morton are 3.3 with Hills, but I wouldna touch it with a bargepole. Which means it'll probably come up... I keep getting x-1 from x on accumulators this season. It's horrible!

449173[/snapback]

P.S. Before anybody asks, if I take the x-1folds, I get x-2 correct. Which just makes it more painful.

Archived