Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How so?

They cottoned on to a lie.........

Sheep will be sheep

I mean a total loon that has a blog based daily saying Rangers are going out of business is quoted here.

Tis my point....

I don't dislike you.

Sorry you took the bait first.....point proven though.

I took the bait before I read the rest of your ramblings, and realised it was an awful wind up

We are not winding you up, we are discussing very real events past, present and future consequences

Your fantasy stories would be shot down in flames if you decided to keep them going, and the reason this thread is still getting to the bears is because you can't handle the truth, and just wish the whole thing would go away.

Years of being spoiled silly by your reckless sugar daddy (who by the way, DID do walking away) has left you unable to grasp the cold, grim reality.

In fact, a point quite well brought out in this article from your very own 'number eight' before the shit truly hit the fan http://www.followfollow.com/news/tmnw/rangers_not_the_establishment_club_664220/index.shtml

I especially liked this part:

"It is partly our fault that Rangers is now a complex web of debt and doubt. We never wanted to know the details, or probe too deeply into how the club was being run, or even to expect accountability from the Rangers boardroom.

We just wanted someone to write the cheques. We invited trouble and have flirted with disaster."

Refreshing honesty, wouldn't you agree? 

Why do you keep describing pointers and laughers as 'haters'?

Because they hate being laughed at. They are insecure. That's the reason most of them picked a big club, they are inadequates. Don't take away the thing which gives them their only source of superiority over others by reminding them of the truth.

They are on the cusp of returning to the top table, with another club, but it's not giving them the recognition they yearn. No one respects their club and its not fair.

And when we get promotion we are going for 55

Good for you, will you give them at least century to start matching your old clubs achievements though? If you expect to do it in 55 years for example. you might be disappointed. Especially since (I would hope) the new club won't be flagrantly cheating year on year like your old was fined for.

Good for you, will you give them at least century to start matching your old clubs achievements though? If you expect to do it in 55 years for example. you might be disappointed. Especially since (I would hope) the new club won't be flagrantly cheating year on year like your old was fined for.

Your tears are delicius aofjays , delicious

After 54 titles we are still going strong

"Old club" :lol:

Please keep posting.

His assistant is Sir Davie...

I know you have to make stuff up to be able to post your triumphalist nonsense but could you do us all a favour and attempt to post in English? I'm sure kinky will help if you ask him nice - he's not a bad sort.