Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't want to lower the tone but do zombies have beating hearts?

Damn. Forgot about that. Scrub my last post, it's erroneous.

lns and lord glennies understanding of the law is that club and company are seperate, thats the facts of the matter, the likes of hmrc, bdo, duff and phelps and the stock market have the same viewpoint and there are statements from them showing this. this stuff is entirely seperate from the footballing assocation support of the same club and presents a variety of independent (from each other) non-linked  evidence that comes to the conclusion that we are the same club

i would agree with you that the sfa, spl, sfl, spfl and asa support is all interlinked , possibly also the eca, but the uefa stuff is seperate and they have in the past recognised clubs like fiorentina who did actually start again from scratch unlike rangers as the same club, Added to that there is plenty of precedent with clubs who have went through the same process as rangers in the past and remained the same club in the uk, which gives credence to the scottish footballing authorities position, you can claim vested interests all you want but the facts remain that officially we are the same club according to the footballing governing bodies.

I'm just not convinced by your "its murky" argument at all, the problem i have with it, is that its based on the same stuff that the new club stuff is based on, no smoking gun, you have nothing (barring non expert opinion in the form of newspaper headlines and player opinions) that says we are a new club. your argument is based on interpretation of sources (i.e original thought) rather than anything credible, which the 10+ rangers are the same club sources i can draw upon dismantles easily

I don't have nothing but newspaper headlines and player opinions. You'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I've once quoted such crappy sources, so I really don't get why you often refer to such things when discussing it with me.

Instead, I have common sense to tell me that club and company were never seen as separate until a divorce of the two came to serve a purpose you needed. Similarly, I have the events of 2012 to show that in many respects Rangers of now, came to be treated as new.

I don't believe that your opinion on continuity would be different if the ruling bodies you put such store in, had reached a different view. Are you telling me that it would be?

Zombies are fictional, not real.

Maybe we could talk aboot real stuff....

I prefer to think of them as being, like football clubs, ethereal entities.  Or perhaps as people with an interruption to their membership of the human race.

Rangers still getting those pesky Coefficient points and Timisoara not getting them is obviously the work of the establishment, probably has something to do with their name.

Rangers' other name is mud, due to their antics over the years.

Timisoara are still Timisoara as far as I'm conceerned, despite your unsubtle little schoolboy-esque bigotted dig.

Yes! Youngsy is putting in an appearance :lol:

Standby for lots of WATP style rhetoric from another grown man who needs to support a winning team in a top heavy competition in order to feel good about life.

That will be the club that i've supported since the 1950's.  One thing you won't get from me is any WATP rhetoric and as for feeling good about life, believe me at my age just being alive makes me feel good about life. :P

Sorry guys....deflect deflect again when there's something about Rangers happening you don't like.

How you find the time to post so much about a team you don't support and such bollocks too, astounds me.

It can only suggest pure hate.

Tis only a game. ;)

Youngsy, you're an adult and yet you're listing trophies won by a football team. Please stop making me feel this vicarious embarrassment.

Let's see now, this is a football forum, this particular thread is about trying so hard over the years by many fans shouting about new club, same club and yet we have a Rangers fan,(myself), stating the facts to a Celtic fan about the club as the recognition stands from 1872 going forward.  Where exactly am i wrong about those facts at this moment in time?  

Let me put it another way to you,MT. Are you such a fanny that you have to try and pick up on something as innocuous as that.  Away and change your tampon, son.  

It's rather telling that no other fan apart from rangers fans support this "we're no a new club !!1!" line.

Doesn't matter whether fans of any club support the same club or not, the fact is that the recognition has been accepted by the football authorities and that's all that matters.  You won't change it, neither will anyone else on this, or any other football forum and everything regarding Rangers will be in the history books from 1872 well after you and me have long gone.

So no matter how much you shout against it on this forum that's the way it is and always will be but if the majority on here feel so aggrieved, feel free to petition whoever you would think would take up your cause, or maybe take the more sensible course by not wasting your time on forums, such as this, complaining about something that you have no input over. 

or maybe take the more sensible course by not wasting your time on forums, such as this, complaining about something that you have no input over.

Tell us about the debentures again, I loved that story.

Tell us about the debentures again, I loved that story.

Dave. have you nothing better to do than obsess about Rangers?

Really?

It's like your life.

How did Rangers hurt you*?

*Not a cheap shot at the Celtic child abuse.

Edited by Solitaire

Dave. have you nothing better to do than obsess about Rangers?

Really?

It's like your life.

How did Rangers hurt you*?

*Not a cheap shot at the Celtic child abuse.

Get to your bed son, don't you fret about me.

Get to your bed son, don't you fret about me.

I'm female.

Dave....I'll worry about you less when you post more about your own club.

it's beyond obsession point.

Tell you what...let's chat about Thistle...you know the team you erm support?

Who should stay/go? Opinions on the manager?

I'll engage.

Doesn't matter whether fans of any club support the same club or not, the fact is that the recognition has been accepted by the football authorities and that's all that matters. You won't change it, neither will anyone else on this, or any other football forum and everything regarding Rangers will be in the history books from 1872 well after you and me have long gone.

So no matter how much you shout against it on this forum that's the way it is and always will be but if the majority on here feel so aggrieved, feel free to petition whoever you would think would take up your cause, or maybe take the more sensible course by not wasting your time on forums, such as this, complaining about something that you have no input over.

So why no transfer fees for the TUPE rebels? It looks like FIFA, who passed their international clearance, and the SFA, who were told by an independent panel of adjudicators their rules did not allow transfer of arbitration on the matter to transfer from Rangers mk1 to Rangers Mk2, do not recognise those as the same club. Edited by stonedsailor

So why no transfer fees for the TUPE rebels? It looks like FIFA, who passed their international clearance, and the SFA, who were told by an independent panel of adjudicators their rules did not allow transfer of arbitration on the matter to transfer from Rangers mk1 to Rangers Mk2, do not recognise those as the same club.

Not who you were replying to but the SFA regard Rangers as the same club.

UEFA do too as they go by the SFA.

FIFA are seperate but do as well.

I'm guessing it was semantics you were debating about.

Not who you were replying to but the SFA regard Rangers as the same club.

UEFA do too as they go by the SFA.

FIFA are seperate but do as well.

I'm guessing it was semantics you were debating about.

You have proof of this?