Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A 2 year ban from the Cup and a 2 year ban from Friendly games. Whilst the Cup might not hurt, the friendlies will especially with no cup games next year.

However if it was down to me I would expel them. Nothing is their fault, was it the owners fault they won cups? The owner runs the club, you get punished for what that owner does, was not Clyde's fault a headcase of a director built up 2 million pounds worth of debt. Clyde have had to take their medicine, they have had to accept being bottom and have the knowledge that will be for another few years yet. Rangers feel they are above punishment, expel - thats the only way.

Yup. He exists and was one half of the night time comedy duo!

ETA; The golf day/night.

I've played quite a few rounds with the bold Seamus. He is actually alright for one of them and got on well with everyone at the golf day..Infact everybody got on really well which led to it being such a good day out

Golfing with Seamus from Pie and Bovril!

Bit of a mind-f**k, frankly.

We should ask Ranger's super duper lawyers. They've been chock full of good ideas this week.

Do they still have licences to practiseohmy.gif? I'm amazed.

I know the SFA isn't that sharp on fit and proper decisions, but I would have thought the Law Society was a bit more on the ball. biggrin.gif

3 of us did! Only me and (the now invisible) Knightswood Bear from the original day.

eta: I did make my work next day!

We were playing Hamilton at Ibrox the next day...i sit in the back row of the Copland and believe me it was a struggle to get to my seat after 36 holes of golf the previous day. Not as young as i once was :(

Ehhhh They did fine Rangers £160,000

Amazing that hatred can blind so many people...Rangers were wronged...This ruling was nowhere near the middle ground. They made the ruling up and it was then rubber stamped by a law lord who has previous for making it up as he goes along in cases regarding Rangers.

It was a massive own goal by the SFA and i hope FIFA absolutely hammer them for it...as long as that punishment is within the rule book

dawson-crying1.jpg

Rangers yet to apologise for a decade of cheating and tax evasion which helped buy you dominance of Scottish football., but the SFA are picking on you.

Why don't you and your bigoted buddies just take the punishment on the chin safe in the knowledge that in the long term it would have been a short term pain for long term survival instead of goading and daring the SFA, UEFA and FIFA to do their worst because they will if FIFA decide the SFA are fannying about and letting you away with it.

We were playing Hamilton at Ibrox the next day...i sit in the back row of the Copland and believe me it was a struggle to get to my seat after 36 holes of golf the previous day. Not as young as i once was :(

Ahhh well at least you won't have to worry about that long climb again unless you fancy a wee trip back for the Commonwealth games footy

Hibee Jibee is usually good with the facts and figures. If you could give an average annual income for Rangers from the Scottish cup. If we had that figure then we could decide if a Cup ban is adequate punishment.

Hibee Jibee is usually good with the facts and figures. If you could give an average annual income for Rangers from the Scottish cup. If we had that figure then we could decide if a Cup ban is adequate punishment.

It would not be adequate, your poor turnout at this seasons cup shows that. Hardly any fans (the true loyals) and out straight away. You have cheated for decades, time to pay.

Ah, I see. It's alzeimers rather than tourettes that sparks the rants folk complain about! tongue.gif

dawson-crying1.jpg

Rangers yet to apologise for a decade of cheating and tax evasion which helped buy you dominance of Scottish football., but the SFA are picking on you.

Why don't you and your bigoted buddies just take the punishment on the chin safe in the knowledge that in the long term it would have been a short term pain for long term survival instead of goading and daring the SFA, UEFA and FIFA to do their worst because they will if FIFA decide the SFA are fannying about and letting you away with it.

Rangers will take the punishment as long as it is legal and within the SFA rule book. What punishment do you think is fair.

What has decades of tax evasion and cheating have to do with it? This is all about the time since Whyte took control...Why are people still making this mistake?

I've followed the thread closely, read every single post, until today - I've been out at work, came back to check on The Great Love Of My Life Mark II (this thread) when I noticed I'd missed too many threads to read through. Which is my long-winded way of saying sorry if this has already been posted.

The latest BBC Rangers story is about the SFA accepting the court ruling. If I were Rangers, I'd be shitting myself at the following 2 statements:

"The right of appeal is now open to the Scottish FA through the Court of Session. However, by so doing, the very principles on which the Scottish FA - and, for that matter, Uefa and Fifa - are founded, namely football disciplinary matters being dealt with within its own jurisdiction, would be fundamentally compromised. "

and

"Therefore, it is our intention to accede to Lord Glennie's request and refer the matter back to the Appellate Tribunal, which will consider the remaining sanctions open to it. "

They wouldn't. Would they?

Maybe they could make it look like an act of kindness. We will suspend you for a year which will give you time to sort CVA or liquidation and newco Will also let the dual contract investigation be concluded and the BTC case.

Come back clean for season 2013-14, if you make it through everything and let us get on with playing football

It would not be adequate, your poor turnout at this seasons cup shows that. Hardly any fans (the true loyals) and out straight away. You have cheated for decades, time to pay.

FFS it is every second post...This is only for the last 12 months.

The year before we had 2 OF games...the TV money etc which must have reached the £1 million mark

Stewart Regan just stuck his head above the parapet on Twitter:

"1. Decision to go back to appeal body who will consider remaining sanctions open to them.

2. No appeal will be made to a civil court for a football matter.

3. Two Supreme Court Judges had different opinions on the same point.

4. The Judicial Process was never questioned, simply which sanction was selected. Judges had different opinions on what was allowed.

5. A new hearing will take place at the earliest opportunity."

most worringly for Rangers IMO...

"We are in consultation with FIFA at present."

ETA the quotation marks (cos they're his words, not mine)

Edited by Ronnie Wutherspoon

You are riled by someone posting their opinion on a message board ? Get a life FFS.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Now. now.........temper, temper............it's just a wee bit of banter.

Oh, by the way, have a wee look back at the amount of time you spend writing drivel on this forum........and ask yourself.....do you really think I should get a life ?

Good one No. 8................Good one ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D