Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why does it seem that we voted yes?

Our answer dodging statements?

Yes = Good publicity, happy fans

No = Lost fans, lost money, bad PR.

If they said Yes, why haven't they said so?

why is peterhead being used as one of the worst examples of where sevco might be playing ?? never heard so much attachments to punishment _ ever..hopefully sevco will have as much defeats as you methil tinks have had last few years :lol:

Did we no send Alexadra Burke there a couple of years back?

The same reason that I'm starting to think that we voted yes.

See the response from our Board...

Tumbleweed_rolling_2.jpg

Aha - I was predicting that Falkirk would be spineless surrender monkeys and accept the shilling - fell oot with a Falkirk ST holder mate over that prediction on Thursday

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/4428965/Clubs-plan-Sky-meet.html

Amazing how things change, just last week we were told ESPN would pull out of Scottish football altogether.

Extract from article

In a statement they said: “ESPN is proud to be a broadcast partner of the SPL and a supporter of Scottish football. “We have held consistently that the SPL, SFA, SFL and their collective clubs make the decisions about Scottish football and we have looked to be supportive throughout the current difficult circumstances.

“We want to have a continued relationship with Scottish football.

“We look forward to having fruitful discussions on that basis.

“Other speculation is irrelevant, as we are only now engaging in the next steps of this process.”

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/4428965/Clubs-plan-Sky-meet.html#ixzz20YGXmXT8

The bigger picture is that there must be SPL Chairmen that are driving this SPL2 movement. Reading between the lines, the ICT Chairman's comments are symptomatic of how they are all feeling. They're sh*tting themselves. Doncaster and Regan are merely their representatives and frontmen. Looking ahead, are we about to see the likes of Killie, Aberdeen and Motherwell hit the skids if recent stories are to be believed. How many more SPL Clubs are on the brink of Administration now that SKY are close to reducing their cash input? Are we about to see a whole new raft of Newcos? How bad can the SPL finances be to desperately cling on to the coat-tails of Sevco and SKY? Cut your cloth!

Edited by GunnerBairn

why is peterhead being used as one of the worst examples of where sevco might be playing ?? never heard so much attachments to punishment _ ever..hopefully sevco will have as much defeats as you methil tinks have had last few years :lol:

Methil is a shitehole indeed but a place Sevo can only aspire to come visit. I've no downers on Peterhead, it's just a joke that Sally wouldn't know how to get there. On 28th I fear that Peterhead will pump us oot the Ramsden's Cup

We are the Tinks who pumped Dumfi and Aberdeen oot the Scotthish Cup last season

WATT

Edited by Claymores

The bigger picture is that there must be SPL Chairmen that are driving this SPL2 movement. Reading between the lines, the ICT Chairman's comments are symptomatic of how they are all feeling. They're sh*tting themselves. Doncaster and Regan are merely their representatives and frontmen. Looking ahead, are we about to see the likes of Killie, Aberdeen and Motherwell hit the skids if recent stories are to be believed. How many more SPL Clubs are on the brink of Administration now that SKY are close to reducing their cash input? Are we about to see a whole new raft of Newcos? How bad can the SPL finances be to desperately cling on to the coat-tails of Sevco and SKY? Cut your cloth!

not a problem pal...just get the admin /liquidation bit out the way , shed any debt you might have, then get voted back in .. its the new diddy world order... sure the SFA will pull out the stops eh !!!?

Here's an idea!

The first D3 game at Ibrox will be a big media event. I know we don't want to give them money....however... How cool would it be if the away end was full with fans of all clubs with their scarves and banners? The meedja would have to report it and it would send a heck of a message.

Just something to think about 8)

Here's an idea!

The first D3 game at Ibrox will be a big media event. I know we don't want to give them money....however... How cool would it be if the away end was full with fans of all clubs with their scarves and banners? The meedja would have to report it and it would send a heck of a message.

I don't think I'll even go to Ibrox if Rovers play there. I'm not giving that scummy bigotted club any of my money.

Edited by rw89

Here's an idea!

That's just another recipe for "social unrest.":D