Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'll be funnier when RC go into admin and have your acerbic posts -yawn

But I doubt I'll have to endure many former RC tops- if it's a 2 year thing, just keep the SFL patches on your's

What do Ross county have that rangers don't?

Besides spl status, a squad of senior players, a fan base who supports them, a 100 year + history, trophies and sfa licence?

Oh yeah. Money.

Sevco more likely to admin before ross county

I'd much rather they introduced financial regs to stop this shit happening again rather wait and hammer teams after the fact.

There are regulations in place to insist that players must be properly registered to play. That's why periodically clubs get penalised for fielding players that weren't properly registered for the competition.

Stripping of titles is just an absolute necessity if double contracts are proven. I've no idea what their defence could possibly be beyond WATP.

I actually agree with the sentiment of McCoists statement, it's starting to feel like bullying in an attempt to make up for the SFA's shamateur behaviour of the past few weeks.

It seems to me that the SFA were adamant about newco in div 1 so they could demote them to div 3.

I'd much rather they introduced financial regs to stop this shit happening again rather wait and hammer teams after the fact.

How many Admins/liquidations will it take before we actually have clear guidelines in place to avoid this shit that we've witnessed.

I don't doubt that's true - God knows, the football authorities have fumbled and fudged throughout. It's utterly bizarre that they're negotiating with RFC on their punishment.

That doesn't excuse the hysterics, of course. As various pronouncements from our own manager have shown this year, that kind of boo-hoo, woe-is-us stuff makes things much worse, rather than better.

There are regulations in place to insist that players must be properly registered to play. That's why periodically clubs get penalised for fielding players that weren't properly registered for the competition.

Stripping of titles is just an absolute necessity if double contracts are proven. I've no idea what their defence could possibly be beyond WATP.

The Ayr Gold cup field could ride through the regs I've read over the last 2 or 3 weeks, our blazers don't even have a mechanism to stop a new team entering the SFL at the highest level without a vote.

Besides spl status, a squad of senior players, a fan base who supports them, a 100 year + history, trophies and sfa licence?

Oh yeah. Money.

Very true -

What will East Ffe have at Ibrox on 4 August?

1. We've played there before. The Rangers haven't

2. We hold 3 League Cups - Sevco have none

I don't doubt that's true - God knows, the football authorities have fumbled and fudged throughout. It's utterly bizarre that they're negotiating with RFC on their punishment.

That doesn't excuse the hysterics, of course. As various pronouncements from our own manager have shown this year, that kind of boo-hoo, woe-is-us stuff makes things much worse, rather than better.

I wasn't really commenting on the woe is me part, hardly anyone earning a living in football has came out of this episode looking anything other than "do whatever preserves my income and I'll be happy", this situation is totally down to the fans and a few brave people like Turnbull Hutton and SainteeinAsia etc.

Jesus. That makes the pishy affair at Hampden a couple of Saturdays ago look like something staged by North Koreans.

:lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

post-23278-0-45556900-1342882729_thumb.j

Oh yeah. Money.

Yeah, and we have a chairman who put his own money into the club.

We Are The Sheeple

Get a grip FFS will you.

Celtic are trying ! and the newco Rangers to a point trying to separate themselves in modern times with the sectarian element.

Publicly stating they don't want it anywhere near the stadiums.YES REALLY !.

There are and will be trouble makers at any game and the OF draw in the worst of them I confess OK.

The clubs can't veto,interview,question or other that said fan will behave in an according manner suitable for family viewing when attending a game can they.But they can sure as hell throw them out and ban them for life as they have done.

Other problems outwith the clubs dude,Orange walk ? Rangers can't ban it.OF fans spouting pish in the pubs and streets every other day,clubs can do feck all about that can they and so forth.

It's a bunch of fans who are the real problem isn't it ?.

I support a team I always have as a youngster,I support and go to MY NATIONAL team,never supported Ireland.I have never owned an Irish Tri colour but have a good collection of Scottish flags from games I've been to and each flag tells a story of a Scotland game I've been to at Hampden.

How are they getting on banning the season ticket holders holding the Bloostained Poppy banner?

Still not able to find them?

Edited by Bobby_F