Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Poor old No.8 , he's had to suffer because his club has been run by a bunch of fly by nights over the last 20 odd years. Yes, poor poor Rangers fans indeed. Maybe he should also consider all the poor fans of other clubs who's fans spent good hard earned cash watching a competition which they thought was fair only to find out years later that they were being cheated all along. The competition was being rigged in Rangers favour all along. At least the Gers fans had a bit of fun along the way as your club cheated their way to success whitest we all had to listen the the gloating for years and years. That's why Rangers need to be punished, So the whole sorry saga isn't allowed to happen again. If they let you or anyone else away with it this time what's to stop Rangers, Celtic or anyone else doing it all again just to make their own fans happy. IMO David Murray should be locked up for cheating us all and all trophies won in the cheating era erased from history to stop anyone else who has the same idea otherwise there's no point in having rules or regulations in the first place.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=tr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bjk.com.tr%2Ftr%2Fhaber%2F52944%2Fallan_mcgregor_un_lisansi_alindi.html

Football player Allan McGregor completed licensing procedures, the club appeared justified.

Our experienced goalkeeper Allan McGregor against Rangers FC club transfer and license-related problems with media reports that appeared unrelated to reality.

As was previously announced in our club, as distinct from the normal procedure, Allan McGregor as a result of contacts made before the FIFA license taken.

Futbolcumuza repeats once again our belief in the important issues that members of the press and friends are welcome to behave more attentive.

We respectfully offer the general public information.

Google translate but you get the jist of things, I had to hunt for this but this piece shows that FIFA do not view Sevco as a continuation of Rangers.

If FIFA saw Sevco as a continuation then they would have had no option but to side with Sevco's claim to the player's registration, if Sevco were a continuation the registrations would follow the SFA registration, IF.

All this idea about Newco buying the history of Oldco is a complete load of nonsense. The legal owner of the "history" in question is the organiser of the competition. Pools organisers have to obtain the authorisation of the organisers to be able to use the fixture list and no matter how many goals are scored on the pitch the result doesn't become official until homologated by the organiser. Charles Green may reckon that he bought Rangers history from Duff and Duffer but he didn't. Their history still belongs to the SFA, SFL and SPL and can be taken away as and when they decide to do so. History is a gift which can be taken back when the giver decides. Perhaps CG should be asking for his quid back. :lol:

Oh well if some wee bloke from Fife says so, then who can argue with that.

Oh well if some wee bloke from Fife says so, then who can argue with that.

Is that honestly the best you can do? If so then I reckon you agree with me and have given up the fight. Rangers do not "own" their history and CG should ask Duff and Co to give him back the quid he paid for it.

Edit: I should imagine that this wee guy from Fife saw your beloved Rangers play before you were even born. I remember watching Eric Caldow, Ralph Brand, Jim Baxter and co when Rangers was a respectable and respected club.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

In the SPL or not. If rangers are found guilty of breaching SPL Rules and Regulations while your precious titles were being won.

Powers of the Board and Commissions.

Upon determining that a breach of or failure to fulfil the rules have been established the board or, as the case may be, a Commission may;

G6.1.12 - Withdraw or withhold the award of a title or award.

Is that honestly the best you can do? If so then I reckon you agree with me and have given up the fight. Rangers do not "own" their history and CG should ask Duff and Co to give him back the quid he paid for it.

Edit: I should imagine that this wee guy from Fife saw your beloved Rangers play before you were even born. I remember watching Eric Caldow, Ralph Brand, Jim Baxter and co when Rangers was a respectable and respected club.

Well as respectable as an organisation that discriminated against catholics can be anyway eh?

Correct and the SPL are only obligated to invite them to the hearing and inquiry to present their side of the argument and any relevant evidence. If they choose not to attend then so be it ... Doubt the SPL will be worrying.

D&P and or 'Oor Charlie' is simply refusing to go as they have no defence to put forward so completely irrelevant.

The SPL do not need them to attend to conduct the inquiry, the club is simply forfeiting their right to a defence.

Titles stripped .. Charlie and the Orcs will continue to pretend otherwise .. no courts involved there's more chance of CW suing the BBC. :lol::lol::lol:

Quite embarrassing for them, but immensely entertaining for everyone else.

Some of the statements coming out of Mordor have been priceless, like a footballing episode of countdown trying to decipher the mad ramblings of a confused bunch of paranoid freaks.

I can see this dragging on for a while.

tumblr_m3b0jbEzjL1robvvco1_250.gif

qlRu3.gif

YG6vv.gif

y8F8s.gif

SbyLU.gif

lozGr.gif

DDMBW.gif

Popcorn after all that jelly and ice cream 8) ! Fritzel anyone ? :lol:

Aw man this is going to be classic with the liquidators going in and Charlie boy playing the orc card by claiming conspiracy towards this dignified cheating club.

This thread is about to go BOOM again :D.

Lifted from elsewhere, it explains it all to the Sevco fans who believe this wasnt planned all along.

Anyway, Octopus are working hard to cover up the scam. They are planning to put Ticketus into liquidation later in the year and move the money to an in house company called Fern Trading. They have created an internal floating charge that means the money can be paid back to the 14 companies. That way Ticketus and the 14 companies can be wound up and nobody will know what happened to the money. When these companies vanish, the residents from the Whyte House will get their Directorships cancelled and poor Lizzie will be done yet again

“Is there any way I can check this story ? said Hector

Well said Minty

You could try this link

http://www.octopusinvestments.com

and search for “Rangers”

“It tells you Ticketus investment in Rangers is currently 15 % of total Ticketus investment and that the 14 companies who put money into Rangers STs in 2011 through Ticketus have been doing so for 3 years ie since I announced my intention to sell a football club”

and you could try this link

http://bizzy.co.uk/uk/OC341356/ticketus-llp

it tells you that on 14 March 2012 Fern Trading Ltd took out a Floating Charge over all the assets of Ticketus

Meaning

Octopus had decided by 14 March 2012 to liquidate Ticketus and move their assets to Fern Trading Ltd That way Octopus could fudge the repayment of monies to the 14 companies who invested in Rangers STs from season 2009-2010 to season 2011-202

PAUL CLARK, of Duff and Phelps, joint administrators of RFC 2012 PLC (formerly The Rangers Football Club plc), issued the following statement today:

"I can confirm that the business and certain assets of RFC 2012 PLC – including the honours won by the Club - were acquired by Mr Charles Green's consortium as part of the sale and purchase agreement.

"The SPL have been in contact with RFC 2012 PLC with regard to the SPL's Commission which is examining Rangers' historic use of EBTs. 1. However, having taken legal advice, it is the Joint Administrators' opinion that the SPL is not able to pursue RFC 2012 PLC in this matter.

"The SPL have stated that the Commission is empowered to review the use of EBTs under the contract between the SPL and its member club. 2. RFC 2012 PLC no longer has a contract with the SPL and therefore the SPL has no jurisdiction over it.

"This has been communicated to the SPL and considering 3. that further involvement in this matter is not in the interests of its creditors, RFC 2012 PLC will have no further involvement with the Commission.

"Our primary role as Administrators 4. was to rescue the business which has been achieved by Charles Green and his consortium and whilst any sanctions the Commission may levy will not affect RFC 2012 PLC this process would not appear to us to be helpful to the ongoing revival of Rangers."

On point 4, that surely puts them in trouble with BDO, as the prime role, and

this has been stated ad nauseam, of Administrators is to look after the

interests of the creditors, not the business.

PAUL CLARK, of Duff and Phelps, joint administrators of RFC 2012 PLC (formerly The Rangers Football Club plc), issued the following statement today:

"I can confirm that the business and certain assets of RFC 2012 PLC – including the honours won by the Club - were acquired by Mr Charles Green's consortium as part of the sale and purchase agreement.

"The SPL have been in contact with RFC 2012 PLC with regard to the SPL's Commission which is examining Rangers' historic use of EBTs. 1. However, having taken legal advice, it is the Joint Administrators' opinion that the SPL is not able to pursue RFC 2012 PLC in this matter.

"The SPL have stated that the Commission is empowered to review the use of EBTs under the contract between the SPL and its member club. 2. RFC 2012 PLC no longer has a contract with the SPL and therefore the SPL has no jurisdiction over it.

"This has been communicated to the SPL and considering 3. that further involvement in this matter is not in the interests of its creditors, RFC 2012 PLC will have no further involvement with the Commission.

"Our primary role as Administrators 4. was to rescue the business which has been achieved by Charles Green and his consortium and whilst any sanctions the Commission may levy will not affect RFC 2012 PLC this process would not appear to us to be helpful to the ongoing revival of Rangers."

On point 4, that surely puts them in trouble with BDO, as the prime role, and

this has been stated ad nauseam, of Administrators is to look after the

interests of the creditors, not the business.

Given the poultry sum Charles Green purchased the assets the debate on whether the company would have earned more for creditors being broken up than keeping it together, given their less than exemplary performance throughout and questions about their independence this could have another avenue of dispute.

On the subject of "They cannae remove oor history!!!!", somebody quoted, mibbe Winston Churchill or Napoleon, "History of a war is written by the victors." Well, the SPL have bigger tackity boots than The Rangers 2012 plc ( estd 2012, there's a clue in the title (does that count as 55 now? ;) ) ) and I think if they decide to strip SPL honours, that's it. History is rewritten, deleted, whatever and, as Mr Green says, he has nothing to do with the SPL, he surely wouldn't wish to get involved in an argument over an old organisation with £140 million worth of debt. Mibbe class it as Newspeak for Newco (See 1984, G. Orwell for an insight into rewriting histories)

Edited by Happy Buddie