Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

Either show the criminality and who has been arrested/prosecuted or just f**k off.

Reasonable fans of any team whom had suffered a fate similar to that of your previous team would be shouting and screaming demanding answers. "Why were these people allowed to destroy this magnificent club?" "Why are the police not hammering down doors?" "Why did this happen to the mighty Rangers?"

No, not you or yours. We have the head in sand reaction from most of you, except 'McCoist Must Stay', "it never happened, prove it happened, these people would not do it to us, we arra peepul" no looking for justice, no asking for answers, it's a case of "just f**k off"

Did you lot actually support your club or did you just yearn for glory, regardless of the price?

This is actually pretty tedious. A poster made an accustion of criminality. I asked him to show evidence of this.

Your response was nothing to do with my question.

Maybe you can actually read what I posted and make, at least, a half-hearted attempt to reply. Let me give you a hint. If I ask for evidence of criminality then I expect a reply that discusses criminality.

What you've done is trot out the usual shite.

Wonderful.

The first time that UEFA so much as attempt to impact on the very biggest clubs finances and how they are run, EUFA will fold faster than the bigger clubs say: "Ram your CL - we'll start our own competition."

Just as before - when the CL evolved to become nothing like a CL. Because the biggest clubs wanted the money it generates no matter if they were champions or not.

I really cannot wait for the day UEFA try and tell Real, Barca, Man U or the likes they cannot play in their tourney laugh.gif

:lol: UEFA told the most successful club in the world to "do one" they still seem to be coping fine.

Why only on the playing squad? How about clubs who borrow to 'keep the lights on'? How about those who have rights issues? How about those clubs who have part of a player's wages paid by a rich shareholder so as not to break the wage structure?

Do those issues come under the term of 'financial doping'?

You'll have to elaborate and supply in-depth detail in order for anyone to give you sufficient answers to those questions. There are rules and regulations that every club in every sports league is expected to uphold. In this case involving Rangers, i think it is very clear due to recent events and exposure (laying the EBT's aside) that the Rangers board also started 'borrowing' excessively from the year 2000 onwards - "For Every Fiver..." and that the money was borrowed for the sole purpose of spending on players transfer fees and wages - "Financial Doping." wink.gif

This is actually pretty tedious. A poster made an accustion of criminality. I asked him to show evidence of this.

Your response was nothing to do with my question.

Maybe you can actually read what I posted and make, at least, a half-hearted attempt to reply. Let me give you a hint. If I ask for evidence of criminality then I expect a reply that discusses criminality.

What you've done is trot out the usual shite.

What you've done is yet again deflect from the real issue that you really do not give two f**ks about what is done to your club or how it is done, so long as you can feel superior to everyone else and still claim 54 titles, at least half of those won before you were even born.

OK Benny ! when using an EBT pension fund do you !

A, Wait for employees to retire and pay them a lump sum of money which the EBT scheme was created for avoiding some tax legally ?

OR

B, Loan out all the money in the pension fund never to be paid back leaving no money in the pension fund for employees who actually retired ?

NEXT !

Who is responsible for managing MURRAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PLC's EBT pension funds and who gets what from the retirement fund ?

A, MURRAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PLC !

OR

B, The SFA & SPL !

And the last time I checked the SFA are not responsible for running other companies pension funds especially outwith the football domain as Murray's clearly was.

NEXT

If Rangers had in their accounts they were running a pension fund would the SFA & SPL ?

A, Say fine at first glance ! they have a pension scheme in operation in use for retirees when they retire and that is that outwith the associations liabilities for fielding properly registered football players ?

OR

B, Investigate a company outwith the associations jurisdiction MURRAY HOLDINS PLC in this case for using a pension fund as Rangers clearly have no right what so ever to declare they have a pension fund in use for retiring employees ?

WELL ?

Another copy and paste job, why don't you attempt to put it in your own words and atleast try to answer the points made.

"Settle"? Perhaps in some sense but in at least one of Dundee's CVA's they paid a very few pence in the pound (just to take one example).

It does not matter their debts were settled by a legal agreement brokered by court appointed administrators. Rangers on the other hand reached no such agreement.

Another copy and paste job, why don't you attempt to put it in your own words and atleast try to answer the points made.

Why do Rangers supporters keep avoiding that their former club basically cheated by deflecting rhetorical answers to obvious posts made by other users backed with proof off ?.

And NO ! what I put in my previous post is not a copy n paste because I know what a pension fund is and you ragers fans don't.

When will the SPL pay the rest of the overdue 600k? per club

Hearts are not paying players and blaming it on the SPL

Who is funding the investigation?

There is a common misconception amongst the SPL fans that Rangers fans claimed that teams would fold this season, as the Jakey so eloquently put it.

First of all the claim came from SPL chairmen, the SPL and the SFA, not Rangers fans and secondly they claimed that they'd be ok for a season. So for the Jakey to ask how many clubs have folded is a frankly retarded.

No doubt if the SPL does take action against Hearts, a club in financial toruble - they'll fine them.

The SPL clubs themselves will be funding it, Celtic lawyers don't come cheap. Now we know they'll try and claim the money back from us in the form of fines and if they do then we tell them to ram it.

Why do Rangers supporters keep avoiding that their former club basically cheated by deflecting rhetorical answers to obvious posts made by other users backed with proof off ?.

And NO ! what I put in my previous post is not a copy n paste because I know what a pension fund is and you ragers fans don't.

Take a sentence from it and google it, it's hardly rocket science to find out where it came from.

Now if you want some respect then start debating in your own words, instead of ripping off some two bit blogger.

Until then i'll treat you with the contempt you deserve.

BDO hasn't made a date yet, but looking forward on EBT court hearing October and Tax case court hearing November. laugh.giflaugh.gif Title stripping here we come!

Wasn't it meant to be today?

Thats the 4th Dhenseboy has gotten it wrong in the last fortnight. I hope he hasn't topped himself.

and i wonder who will fund their costs from the inevitable appeal

All money they just dont have,Peter L will have to step in at some point to push his agenda through, will he disclose this payment though ;)

I can't believe that the other SPL clubs are allowing the SPL to spend money they don't have, just so celtic can get their grubby paws on some titles they couldn't win. I'm afraid it's one rule for Peter and another for us.

They deserve everything that they get.

Directly or indirectly?

That is none of your business. It is the business of the governing authorities who want to know the full details of all the shady dealings of your old club. Had you asked so many questions to the previous regimes who ran that shady football club that you used to support perhaps you wouldn't be here on this forum right now. The same goes for the present regime running the new club that you are presently supporting. Start asking them questions unless you want to go through worse than you are presently after they leave. wink.gif

Guest Kincardine

What you've done is yet again deflect from the real issue that you really do not give two f**ks about what is done to your club or how it is done, so long as you can feel superior to everyone else and still claim 54 titles, at least half of those won before you were even born.

I have never once denied or deflected regarding our imprudence. Shame on you saying this. Not once have I failed to reply to a straight question on these threads.

I asked about how to define, "financial doping'. No c**t has given me a serious reply.

I had a comment back about 'criminality'. I, again, asked about that and no c**t has given me a serious reply.

I will, thus, ask you to show you where I have deflected from anything.

They deserve everything that they get.

What would that be ... "For every fiver they spend...we'll borrow a tenner that we will not repay or we'll not pay our taxes and creditors" or a level playing field in which every club in the league plays by the rules of the game? wink.gif

Take a sentence from it and google it, it's hardly rocket science to find out where it came from.

Now if you want some respect then start debating in your own words, instead of ripping off some two bit blogger.

Until then i'll treat you with the contempt you deserve.

:lol: BOLLOCKS ! utter bollocks.OK smart arse google then post links ! I dare ya ! instead of posting pile o pish to try and discredit me.You'd probably get links to my previous posts on this thread :P.Now remember they have to be copy n paste links with exactly the same wording and font as proof of !.

And may I add your being contemptible tonight ! has you had a wee lovers tiff tonight or has you been on the glue again ?.

I can happily lay aside the EBT and dual-contracts issues. They will run their course.

It's also perfect reasonable for me to ask about the 'financial doping' phrase separate from the other two issues as this is often hurled against my club. Please note that my questions did not relate to EBTs.

I have no doubt that clubs can be accused of 'financial doping' whether they used dual contracts or not.

Thankfully, Itmizname helped. He (partly) defined 'financial doping' as:

the situation in which the owner of a sports franchise invests his or her own personal wealth into securing high-performing players, rather than relying on the revenue the franchise is able to generate for itself

Now maybe you'd be sensible enough to actually answer my questions.

Let me remind you. I asked:

Should every indebted club be regarded as 'financial dopers'? Should clubs that, say, made a rights issue be described as 'financial dopers'?

Can you explain what you actually mean by the term?

Yes this is the situation Platini is trying to avoid by clubs being loaned monies by their owners this has been most evident to the detriment of oldco Rangers in the form of a share issue being underwrote by Murray but he did not publicise he used the banks money to do so. Other clubs in other countries who have debt can survive as they can rely on TV revenue, no matter if that money dried up they would be in trouble but you cannot go on maybes , isin't that the same strategy Charles Green is running , investing in the playing squad in order to gain a greater reward, so if your using what others do then you have to give in that the new regime are doing similar.

You are arguing about semantics the EBT BTC are the reasons this has played out in reality to avoid their relevance just puts you in denial. You might want to brush aside their importance but if it wasn't for these issues would you have been liquidated and playing in the bottom tier of Scottish football.

You keep denying any wrong doing but explain the reason of the outcome of your once mighty institution.

Edited by FinnesTON