Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Must have missed it in amongst the shite, that board is a right mess now. Used to be a desent board too up till a few years ago then ti went downhill fast.

Apologies to the guy i had go at (Rico?) Sorry mate.

It's an absolute shambles and seems to be full of daft wee lads/Union Bears. I very rarely post there. I think i have a post count of under 30

In a week when the football 'family' in the UK is remembering those who tragically died at Hillsborough we have this wee monkey fuckwit disrespecting a memorial to the 66 Rangers supporters who died in the Ibrox disaster. He has put the picture of himself on a public forum and from what i read on his facebook page is laughing about it and revelling in the notoriety. I have to hand it to you. It is quite amazing how you can take the actions of that wee b*****d and turn it into an attack on Rangers Football Club.

As for Rangers Media. I have said before that posting Addresses and Phone Numbers on the internet is disgusting and should be frowned upon by all. At the same time it was this clown that proudly put himself on a public forum and has shown absolutely no remorse whatsoever. You are honestly expecting Rangers supporters to feel sorry for this piece of shit? Not a fucking chance.

Oh for f**k's sake, No.8, get back on the meds. Read my post - I refer to him as a disrespectful wee scumbag. Now read the topic on rangersmedia. Is that really the way to respond? We have a police force in this country whose job it is to deal with things like that. We don't need a fucking lynch mob. I'll ask you the same as I ask all rangers fans - will you report not only the initial act of disrespect, but also the hatred, bigotry and incitement to violence displayed on rangersmedia?

It's an absolute shambles and seems to be full of daft wee lads/Union Bears. I very rarely post there. I think i have a post count of under 30

I used to prefer it to follow follow at one time, was up around the 2000 post mark. I't been around 3 or more years since i posted on there now.

Too many wee boys and soft moderation ruined it, the amount of non bears using it is staggering and it's open joke now.

I'm considering re-entering Rangers Media on another troll sesh as I'm bored. Any Sevco fans post on it?

I've been on there since last month, user name is EdTuBrutus, if you see me there give me a hulloo hulloo.

I've just read through 15 pages of guff thanks to you, there is no address or phone numbers on that thread. A lot of aimless ranting and raving, yes but no address or phone numbers.

Thats 10 minutes of my life i'll never get back.

The posts featuring names, phone numbers and addresses have all been deleted and your bigoted sectarian online RagersMedia m8 "EdTuBrutus" was banned shortly after i falsely posted on here that i was him (an infiltrator) knowing that you or one of your deluded m8s would run back there and report it to the RagersMedia mods. Taking you daft cnuts down is so easy ... you do it to yourselves. laugh.gif

The posts featuring names, phone numbers and addresses have all been deleted and your bigoted sectarian online RagersMedia m8 "EdTuBrutus" was banned shortly after i falsely posted on here that i was him (an infiltrator) knowing that you or one of your deluded m8s would run back there and report it to the RagersMedia mods. Taking you daft cnuts down is so easy ... you do it to yourselves. laugh.gif

Another obvious Itwiznaeme log in.

Boring monotonous Jakey.

Still no proof to back up your allegations?

Hurry up Norman...

Point one: You're still here, and plenty of us saw you resignation speech.

Point Two: Are you going to deny that you suggested I kill myself? Because when something like that gets directed personally, you tend to remember. And I think I'm entitled to be offended.

Point Three: Continuous denigrtation of non-rangers fans, insulting a world religious leader not only for his faith but also his dress-sense (borderline homophobia there - something you want to share?)

Reoprted that rangersmedia thread yet?

Point one: You're still here, and plenty of us saw you resignation speech.

Point Two: Are you going to deny that you suggested I kill myself? Because when something like that gets directed personally, you tend to remember. And I think I'm entitled to be offended.

Point Three: Continuous denigrtation of non-rangers fans, insulting a world religious leader not only for his faith but also his dress-sense (borderline homophobia there - something you want to share?)

Reoprted that rangersmedia thread yet?

Still no proof of these wild accusations Norman.

And i require quotes and links to back up every false claim you made.

Hurry up.

Oh for f**k's sake, No.8, get back on the meds. Read my post - I refer to him as a disrespectful wee scumbag. Now read the topic on rangersmedia. Is that really the way to respond? We have a police force in this country whose job it is to deal with things like that. We don't need a fucking lynch mob. I'll ask you the same as I ask all rangers fans - will you report not only the initial act of disrespect, but also the hatred, bigotry and incitement to violence displayed on rangersmedia?

He put himself in this position by firstly disrespecting the memorial to the 66 who died at the Ibrox disaster and followed this up by posting it on an open forum. Now you are getting your wee knickers in a twist over some empty threats from daft wee boys on Rangers Media. If you feel strongly enough about it you could always waste the polices time by reporting it.

The Bhoys live in Renfrew and i am sure they will have enough to be worrying about over the next few days and weeks without worrying what a few idiots said on the internet.

I take it you reported Jordan Coombe to the police for his comments about Templeton? I take it the SFL and the SFA received your emails reporting him?

every time you quote me, you don't quote my entire post. You've displayed a degree of low cunning in trying to mould my words to your agenda

I hate to break this to you, but it's always a struggle to find even a wee phrase worthy of response.

Your posts, largely, are tediously precious, repetitive and tellingly dull. Even when peppered with the odd slice of pleasing bitterness - such as your incredulous libel and slander rants.

Now you know why I respond as I do. It's what your posts deserve. Content yourself that at least it's not the stream of insults I have for dhensebhore or the gleeful mockery that Bairnforever is so worthy of.

Still no proof of these wild accusations Norman.

And i require quotes and links to back up every false claim you made.

Hurry up.

Bennett, you are an offensive, lying bigot. There are many on here who would agree with this assessment. One assumes you have gone back through your history to amend any incriminating posts, you can happily assume that I have more to do with my life than to keep track of your ramblings.

There's another poster on here - a Jambo I believe, who said he'd resign from the forum if (I think) Hearts didn't hump Hibs in the recent derby. They didn't, so when he showed up again he got pelters for going back on his word. Fair play to the lad, he took his slagging and moved on. You resigned months ago, tears staining the keyboard. Then you reappeared. I and others slagged you for this about-turn. What was your response? Denial. It never happened. I'm wunna ra peepul so it can't be true.

But it is true, my offensive, lying, bigoted friend.

Whooda thunk it? Sevco fan in history manipulation shock.

Reported rangersmedia yet, or are you condoning it? (that's an either/or, BTW - no middle ground weaseling allowed).

He put himself in this position by firstly disrespecting the memorial to the 66 who died at the Ibrox disaster and followed this up by posting it on an open forum. Now you are getting your wee knickers in a twist over some empty threats from daft wee boys on Rangers Media. If you feel strongly enough about it you could always waste the polices time by reporting it.

The Bhoys live in Renfrew and i am sure they will have enough to be worrying about over the next few days and weeks without worrying what a few idiots said on the internet.

I take it you reported Jordan Coombe to the police for his comments about Templeton? I take it the SFL and the SFA received your emails reporting him?

Yes he did disrespect the memorial. Yes he is a scumbag. There's been a lot of harm done over the years by "daft wee boys" when they get together. Gangs in this country now, for instance.

Jordan Coombe? I'd never heard of him until he got all bigoty - and I'm not precisely sure what it was he said. Wasn't it something along the lines of "I'm glad he's injured"? If we was suggesting people go and break his legs that would be a bit different, wouldn't it?

Anyhoo, rangersmedia - report or condone?

Hmmm.. strange that - I was looking to see if Bennett was still here or if he'd given up defending himself, only to find that while he has, indeed, disappeared, heeeeerres Bendarroch. They must be sharing the library computer....

Why have got an image of two chimps fighting over a tyre swing?

Oops, my apologies, he's back (again). *awaits pearls of wisdom*

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Bennett, you are an offensive, lying bigot. There are many on here who would agree with this assessment. One assumes you have gone back through your history to amend any incriminating posts, you can happily assume that I have more to do with my life than to keep track of your ramblings.

There's another poster on here - a Jambo I believe, who said he'd resign from the forum if (I think) Hearts didn't hump Hibs in the recent derby. They didn't, so when he showed up again he got pelters for going back on his word. Fair play to the lad, he took his slagging and moved on. You resigned months ago, tears staining the keyboard. Then you reappeared. I and others slagged you for this about-turn. What was your response? Denial. It never happened. I'm wunna ra peepul so it can't be true.

But it is true, my offensive, lying, bigoted friend.

Whooda thunk it? Sevco fan in history manipulation shock.

Reported rangersmedia yet, or are you condoning it? (that's an either/or, BTW - no middle ground weaseling allowed).

Please provide valid quotes to back the following allegations that you made

1.He told us all he was resigning from this thread,

2.He believes the "traditional" song book is perfectly OK and is derogatory towards followers of the green Sisters. Bigot.

3. He referred to the pope - not a well-known footballing personality, in extremely insulting terms, which could also fit into point two above. Offensive.

That is all i'm asking of you, nothing more and nothing less.

hurry up.

Yes he did disrespect the memorial. Yes he is a scumbag. There's been a lot of harm done over the years by "daft wee boys" when they get together. Gangs in this country now, for instance.

Jordan Coombe? I'd never heard of him until he got all bigoty - and I'm not precisely sure what it was he said. Wasn't it something along the lines of "I'm glad he's injured"? If we was suggesting people go and break his legs that would be a bit different, wouldn't it?

Anyhoo, rangersmedia - report or condone?

So you want to report daft wee boys for making empty threats against an absolute lowlife who is enjoying the notoriety after PUTTING HIMSELF in the public domain BUT you don't think a fellow footballer wishing cancer on another player and cot death on that players first child was worth worrying about. Nice to see you have your priorities right

No need

I'm just stirring up trouble

8730853.jpg

;)

Rico i don't know why that banner has been brought up by the SFA. Yesterday was 1st time i've saw it and if it was offensive then some of our fans would have kicked up a fuss about it 2 months ago.

It's stupid and a bit crass but not worth comlaining about.