Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You have to love Wikipedia dry.gif where we would be without it. I see that Stoned sailor has also read your post, calling him Nostradamus is perfectly acceptable and non pedantic.

If it happens then i'll deal with it, if i jumped everytime a rumour appeared on some blog then i'd be like a pogo stick.

Yeh love it, as you can edit it to make it seem whatever you want I can also understand a Sevco fans appeal for it.

Bennett, the most only ashamable thing in the death and pheonix like rebirth is the fact that it is everybody else that has qualms, disbelief and digs info. There has been no currant that has tried, apart from Bomber :lol: :lol: :lol: , and he got slated.

I see Green has been busy over in Ireland

Willhelm@WillhelmA Charles Green enjoyed his tour in Ulster yesterday. I'm told he met some very important people and answered questions for 3 hours
Willhelm@WillhelmA

Charles Green has just said on UTV, Linfield will be invited to play at Ibrox. 1st minister Ptr Robinson agreed SPL/SFA are being unfair.

Willhelm@WillhelmA

Well done Northern Ireland's 1st minister for meeting Charles Green and backing his stance on the corrupt cabal.

Willhelm@WillhelmA

RTINI have released a statement on their meetings with Charles Green, Linfield FC and Peter Robinson yesterday. Top work lads.

Willhelm@WillhelmA

Wish I could join all our Ulster Bothers and Sisters at the Covenant parade tomorrow. Alas, the Presbyterian work ethic calls.

Why would the first minister of N.Ireland be talking about the SPL/SFA? :huh:

I'm waiting for Salmond thoughts on the John Terry case :rolleyes:

You missed out the bit about the share issue.

“2: Charles then brought up the question of Rangers Shares.

He explained that Rangers Shares will ONLY be available direct from Rangers F.C.

They will be sold at first to Rangers Fans and Rangers Fans only, as in Season Ticket Holders registered Supporters Clubs and Members of the Rangers Family.

No other option for buying shares will be available”

Any Rangers fan that buys into a private share issue deserves to loss their money. ohmy.gif

Any Rangers fan that buys into a private share issue deserves to loss their money. ohmy.gif

That's what I thought at first dry.gif selling his dodgy shares to loyal Rangers fans abroad :lol: He sells £20 million and immediately takes £10 million out for himself claiming 50% stake as 50% shareholder and £10 million into the club :) not a bad days work if ya got the balls to fleece the Rangers support and they've been gullible over the past couple of decades.

So who would scrutinise the figures, I would have thought most supporters would hear alarm bells or at the very least feel rather dubious.

So who would scrutinise the figures, I would have thought most supporters would hear alarm bells or at the very least feel rather dubious.

He won't/can't do the Alternative Investment Market shareissue as he doesn't have a years working capital, and it would have to be regulated. This is his only option, which is basically the club sells shares in a holding company and they can do what they like with the dosh. Feckin retards would avoid buying these shares, but it is a step below the retards he is aiming them at.

They have a team playing football and put Motherwell out ! so to the fans everything is as before ! glory hunters.Who gives a flying feck as long as the team are winning.

The more you tell them there's shit storm coming then your obviously jealous or hate the club totally or some shit like that.

Sad thing is that the share issue will fail but he will deffo make cash out of the death of the newco.Worse it's a private share issue which means Chucky can invest the cash elsewhere at will like he has before,and the money sort of disappears in dodgy ventures or more like secret insider dealings in companies he is part off by the offshore method.

It's a scam and a clever one at that but you can't tell the ragers fans that because of the siege mentality FFS.

They have a team playing football and put Motherwell out ! so to the fans everything is as before ! glory hunters.Who gives a flying feck as long as the team are winning.

The more you tell them there's shit storm coming then your obviously jealous or hate the club totally or some shit like that.

Sad thing is that the share issue will fail but he will deffo make cash out of the death of the newco.Worse it's a private share issue which means Chucky can invest the cash elsewhere at will like he has before,and the money sort of disappears in dodgy ventures or more like secret insider dealings in companies he is part off by the offshore method.

It's a scam and a clever one at that but you can't tell the ragers fans that because of the siege mentality FFS.

You hear of people getting taken in by door step conmen and the likes but this isin't even playing on greed just naivety.

I would take issue with you claiming it is a clever ruse, Charlie has stated its all about the money everything that has come out since is contrived.

For those fixated on history their short term memory is non-existent .blink.gif

Do you have a thing for this Willhelm guy Rico?

You hear of people getting taken in by door step conmen and the likes but this isin't even playing on greed just naivety.

I would take issue with you claiming it is a clever ruse, Charlie has stated its all about the money everything that has come out since is contrived.

For those fixated on history their short term memory is non-existent .blink.gif

Have you seen Chuckies statements recently ! that is a clever ruse if ever I've seen one.

CG "Hey loyal gers fans I'm one of you now and only have the clubs best interests at heart and have decided to not to fleece you all" :1eye "I will stand by you in fighting everyone about nothing that we all feel is a conspiracy in demeaning OUR club and we will rise again to the top" :1eye .He has even now given out a statement that as long as he is CEO the gers will never play in the SPL !.Now we know Charlies exit strategy ! sell up when promotion is in sight.

Chucky is doing the sum of feck all to ease the angst towards certain associations & companies,but would rather fan the flames these days even though he knows it could result in a massive backfiring or extreme humiliation in the end.WHY ? because the plebs love it and will throw money at him if he speaks their language ! FCUK THE LOT OF THEM !.

It's definitely very pleasing indeed that a man going about his job annoys the plastics so much.

WHAT ? his job as a shyster ? :lol: this fucknugget is doing everything possible to piss off the plastics as you call them so the plebeian orcs we throw money at him.

this fucknugget is doing everything possible to piss off the plastics as you call them so the plebeian orcs we throw money at him.

You completely miss the point. That the plastics are up in arms at anything and everything has always been enjoyable, but Green is here in a temporary role.

Suits come, suits go - the support remains.

That's what's really driving you c***s round the bend. smile.gif