Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you do a little unbiased research you will find that Fergus McCann gave Celtic supporters precisely what he told them they would receive for their investing in their club. As a share holder myself i'm more than happy with my investment. An investment that i made with my head but not for financial reasons. As a Celtic supporter i can truly say that i along with several thousand other supporters own part of the biggest and most modern football stadium of the biggest in Scotland, and the team itself. My shares in the club have given me much joy during the last 14 years especially. smile.gif ...I thank McCann for giving me the pleasure of watching Celtic targeting their 15th consecutive world-record breaking domestic Championship Winning season In A Row.

Kingussie CC did twenty, we welcome the chase. :P

In 2005 the Guinness Book of Records described Kingussie as the most successful club team in the world, after Kingussie’s First team had won the league for a record 20 years in a row.

Made a very deliberate appeal to the ugliest sectarian sentiment so prevalent in your support, that's what.

Remember when Rangers died, there was talk about how all the old crap could be ditched whilst a new club based on football might take its place. Fat fucking chance.

Green didn't take long to realise that the way to make money was to create this preposterous notion of victimhood and pander to everything that was so hateful about the old club.

It does depress me, but it maybe shouldn't. It's not my support that's being milked dry by someone out to exploit them for their bigoted stupidity.

Surely all the guys on here who detest the minority who partake in sectarian singing(why anyone would revel in intolerance is pitiful) will be able to see the danger in this type of promotion and obviously condemn it. I would say if anyone cannot see this as a terrible decision is also part of the problem.

Surely all the guys on here who detest the minority who partake in sectarian singing(why anyone would revel in intolerance is pitiful) will be able to see the danger in this type of promotion and obviously condemn it. I would say if anyone cannot see this as a terrible decision is also part of the problem.

Have you considered the possibility that he is working as an agent on behalf of the crown, sent here to provoke ill feeling among Scottish people and build obstacles on the road to the coming Independence vote. Their favoured tool always has been 'Divide and Rule'. He is playing to the Orange and pro-Unionist galleries there can be no denying that in recent weeks.

Edited by Junhinho Polyester

Made a very deliberate appeal to the ugliest sectarian sentiment so prevalent in your support, that's what.

Remember when Rangers died, there was talk about how all the old crap could be ditched whilst a new club based on football might take its place. Fat fucking chance.

Green didn't take long to realise that the way to make money was to create this preposterous notion of victimhood and pander to everything that was so hateful about the old club.

It does depress me, but it maybe shouldn't. It's not my support that's being milked dry by someone out to exploit them for their bigoted stupidity.

It's only a photo, i see no sectarian content in it. I'd say that this says more about your prejudices than anything else.

It's only a photo, i see no sectarian content in it. I'd say that this says more about your prejudices than anything else.

Flanked by 2 of Ardoynes finest flute band, 1 of whom came across as a sectarian knuggledragger the other night.............

I now think the worst thing to do is to try and convince the Sevco hordes of Charlie's aims as you all seem to be determined to do the opposite whether you all think its some conspiracy against you all , it isin't , you just have to detach yourself from blind allegiance.

Good luck, invest away, prove us all wrong, Green is going round promoting to whoever , no need to ask his aims or intentions as these are questions for the loyal Sevconians. I don't have to ask you to recollect Murray or Whyte both enjoyed unquestioned loyalty in their time but I guess that was a different club.

The really good thing about Green's tenure is that when it's over and New Rangers have gone the same way as the old club, we won't have to listen to any pish about how "you have to feel sorry for the fans, none of this is their fault".

Anyone can get caught out once by a skilled fraudster. There's no shame in it.

Being repeatedly scammed by a series of talentless, blatant conmen simply because they wrap themselves in the red hand and pander to your prejudice, though - that's an entirely different matter.

When New Rangers collapse, the blame should be pinned exactly where it belongs - on the fans.

Flanked by 2 of Ardoynes finest flute band, 1 of whom came across as a sectarian knuggledragger the other night.............

The guy to his right is Imran Ahmed, hadly a sectarian knuckledragger or flute bander.

Idiot.

There are 4 folk in that picture ............... idiot x2 :P

Flanked as you said would imply - either side of him. It's clear that Imran Ahmed is to his right and not as you said a sectarian knuckle dragger flute bander.

Flanked as you said would imply - either side of him. It's clear that Imran Ahmed is to his right and not as you said a sectarian knuckle dragger flute bander.

Ok, I appologise, Green and Ahmed are flanked by 2 of Ardoynes finest flute band scumballs ....Better? Maybe with Ahmed there they are guarding Old Dehlis Walls (nobodies posted that gag in a while, it deserves airing).

The fat coont is 100% a sectarian bigot. Right next to Chucky.

Flanked = either side. You're not very clever are you ;)

So now i've 2 questions for you.

What has done Imran Ahmed done that makes him a sectarian knuckledragger?

Same for the chubby bloke?