Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you never tire of repeating the same old lines? I'm sure i've read the same comments from several others on here, almost verbatim.

The Killie liar summed up the contribution of the diddy clubbers and plastics earlier when he pointed out the screamingly obvious - they hate The Rangers. Well, they say that, and yet the fascination for something they claim to hate keeps bringing them back to the table.

I've never seen anything different since I joined - the same tired jibes, the same weak arguments, the same fantastic inventions. And all of them endlessly recycled.

I've come to enjoy (and laugh at) some of the sterling nutters who can't resist talking about our club - especially those so addicted who talk more about us than anything to do with their own.

Bairnforever, for example, is very entertaining because he has a child-like grasp of nothing as is the Killie liar because he has a real anger at us being here at all. His will to rant is excessive I know, but it's his inability (and endless failure) to deliver what he hopes to be a killer blow that's so pleasing.

Well worth reading!

The Endgame

"While Pritchett's article, written for the influential Forbes magazine, is certainly flawed in some respects, at least two elements should be treated as significant in any debate over Rangers' troubles, especially in the wake of Green's announcement of a share issue and the intention to register the club with the Alternative Investment Market (Aim)."

"The first is that Miller appears to have taken one look at Rangers' books and experienced enough heat to singe his eyebrows. The subsequent administration and liquidation confirms (even without supporting data) that the economic devastation must have been irreparable."

"Rangers' main revenue stream, the sales of season tickets, was projected to drop by 20 per cent, has turned out to be very probably worse than expected. Where once the figure was 44,000, we are told that the present regime has shifted 36,000, but at only half the previous prices, thanks to their now playing in the Third Division."

"This would suggest that the reduction in income from this source could be as much as 50 per cent. It seems very likely that the wage bill has been greatly reduced, but this is a conclusion drawn from the departures of so many known high earners on the playing staff and the subsequent recruitment of inferior (and, consequently, lower-paid) replacements. Green's "revelation" that salaries now account for £6 million remains, like every other claim made since his takeover (including my own speculation on season ticket sales), merely hearsay. Until these statements are accompanied by documentary evidence – that is, audited accounts – nobody (possibly even Malcolm Murray) can be certain of Rangers' condition."

"And, with a raft of huge issues, including the liability to HMRC, the SPL inquiry into dual contracts, the police and the liquidators' investigations into possible criminal activity, still to be settled, those who blithely comment that the endgame in the Rangers saga is in sight have not been paying attention."

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Poor Tedi either he can't read and understand the numerous posts and linked facts contained in this thread, maybe he's skipped them or he's simply arse in the air, head in the sand waiting to get his ring reamed .. which is it ?

Nah he's thinking about the monorail, and European Super leagues of what CG spouting pish. :lol: :lol:

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Well worth reading!

The Endgame

"While Pritchett's article, written for the influential Forbes magazine, is certainly flawed in some respects, at least two elements should be treated as significant in any debate over Rangers' troubles, especially in the wake of Green's announcement of a share issue and the intention to register the club with the Alternative Investment Market (Aim)."

"

This factual article in The Scotsman has resulted in the Orcs raising a complaint with the Press Commission. Paranoia? Too right.

Oh but he is ... these are the same financial wizards that ignored the warnings about their own club's finances from well over a decade ago and still demanded Sir Minty spend more in the hunt for the Holy Grail ... you know the one.;)

Bar 67 .... still haunts him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmm...Taxi for Bennett, maybe?

The Killie liar summed up the contribution of the diddy clubbers and plastics earlier when he pointed out the screamingly obvious - they hate The Rangers. Well, they say that, and yet the fascination for something they claim to hate keeps bringing them back to the table.

I've never seen anything different since I joined - the same tired jibes, the same weak arguments, the same fantastic inventions. And all of them endlessly recycled.

I've come to enjoy (and laugh at) some of the sterling nutters who can't resist talking about our club - especially those so addicted who talk more about us than anything to do with their own.

Bairnforever, for example, is very entertaining because he has a child-like grasp of nothing as is the Killie liar because he has a real anger at us being here at all. His will to rant is excessive I know, but it's his inability (and endless failure) to deliver what he hopes to be a killer blow that's so pleasing.

Oh, dear, your comprehension skills are a wee bit lacking, Gobshite. How would I deliver a killer blow to your disease-ridden corpse of a Tribute Act? I'm just biding my time, watching you and the rest of the Sevconians squirm and wriggle, clinging desperately to "World Records" as Charlie Boy does the sums and decides when to ride off into the sunset with all the DLA cheques and Crisis Loans. Assuming he gets there before BDO/HMRC pull the plug, that is....

Any reason you're referring to a Killie Liar, BTW? I'm assuming you can post evidence of such a slur, otherwise I'm afraid you'll just be known as a slanderous lying little scumbag.

Yes a one horse race, it's pretty clear that even this early in the season that one team is pulling away from the rest. Give them a few months and the gap will be staggering, even you can't think thats healthy for any league? Their own fans obviously aren't interested in it while the rest of the league are happy to fight for the sloppy seconds.

You do realise that, without Ally's shitness as a manager, you could well be talking about Div 3 here?

http://www.whatdothe...0Disclosure.pdf

Strathclyde Police is my source

I refer to your request for information dated 24 September 2012, which was

received by Strathclyde Police on that date. Your request has now been

considered and on 11 October 2012, a decision was made to grant your request in

full. As such, the information you have requested is detailed below.

Sevconian loser ridiculed on Footymad

I refer to your request for information dated 24 September 2012, which was

received by Strathclyde Police on that date. Your request has now been

:lol: Word for word and date for date........Five Stars is Lostspirit :lol: :lol: , lostthewilltolive more like..

Of course its word for word, its the same letter :lol:

Its been out for weeks, Dhenster called me a liar and asked for the proof I gave it, and true to form he spends the afternoon deflecting and insulting away from the reason I posted the link in 1st place

Did i get a single bit of thanks or gratitude for showing him the error of his way? or even an apology for calling me a liar?

Nah this is your kind of honour, always has been always will be ;)

Out for weeks :rolleyes: oh , Edward................

. Your request has now been

Had to check this wasn't the two cheeks thread as it looks like its descended into a pissing contest of we have more gullible supporters than you's.

Couldn't care less about how many muppets go that was hat the authorities were looking at when they were giving them consideration than none of the diddy clubs would have gotten.

It makes no odds how many turn up at Ibrox compared to Celtic Park at the moment its like comparing apples with oranges (no pun intended) just as Leeds comparing themselves to Man United.

This however is complete whereaboutery on this thread it is about the administration , forth coming liquidation .

1) Celtic have never had a sectarian policy, most intelligent adults are fully aware of this (i'm sure that you must be).

Brother Walfrid's main intention with the formation of Celtic was to try and keep young Catholics from the "dangers" of mixing with Protestants (source The Celtic View).

From that point on, Celtic have exploited sectarianism in order to garner support and gain success of the field.

The recent escalation of that sectarian policy with the intimidation of match officials highlights how disgusting your club really is.

As John Reid stated, "read your history books".

Edited by Captain_Sensible