Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

Even sitting many miles away from you it makes me squirm to see your bigotry and hatred. You are really very sad people.

It is easy to throw words like that around but much harder to justify.

Can you please give example of regular Bears on here who show, "bigotry and hatred".

I'd wager that you can't produce a single example.

Well of course - loads of us do that.

However, when I'm watching a Rangers game online then I'm happy to post in a match thread or somesuch.

The last thing I would think of is posting about Celtic.

Yes but its a bit like some of those cheeky scamps from Pishley ,they come onto our site to lord it over us much to the annoyance of many but its not as if we can go on there and boast about playing well in the 1st.

Now come on gents be honest if you were playing Barca while they were getting ready to play another 4th tier match would you not have a wee dig afterall you old club and supporters had plenty of practice but thats when you were a different entity. It must take a bit of getting accustomed to being the laughing stock of so many diddy teams.

Never met the guy.

See what I mean?

You must realise why so many normal people hate your club and all it stands for. A club you don't ever want to see visiting the town you live in.

Especially amongst those who share the same traditions and religion. They are the ones who hate you most, and want to see Sevco/Rangers closed down.

You can't have an ASBO on a football club, but essential to try every other avenue.

Guest Kincardine

Now come on gents be honest if you were playing Barca while they were getting ready to play another 4th tier match would you not have a wee dig afterall you old club and supporters had plenty of practice but thats when you were a different entity. It must take a bit of getting accustomed to being the laughing stock of so many diddy teams.

You are missing the point. I had no idea who Celtic were playing tonight and nor did I care. Obviously I have watched a fair few Rangers' European games either online or at Ibrox. I have also posted on a match thread if I was watching it on the telly/laptop. This is fine 'cos other fans do the same.

However, I have never once thought to post about Celtic during a Gers match. Why should I? I support my own club and do not give a f**k what happens to Celtic.

It is easy to throw words like that around but much harder to justify.

Can you please give example of regular Bears on here who show, "bigotry and hatred".

I'd wager that you can't produce a single example.

No.8's support of the Famine song is a example of bigotry is it not?

Edited by Umbungo1874

See what I mean?

You must realise why so many normal people hate your club and all it stands for. A club you don't ever want to see visiting the town you live in.

Especially amongst those who share the same traditions and religion. They are the ones who hate you most, and want to see Sevco/Rangers closed down.

You can't have an ASBO on a football club, but essential to try every other avenue.

Thats a crying shame so it is.

Guest Kincardine

Absolute pish. Every town we have visited this season has welcomed us so far. OK so we drink our own bodyweight in beer and eat many pies - but I haven't seen one single complaint.

The truth is very different: Local traders welcome The Bears and wee teams welcome the added fans and interest.

There has not been one spot of bother involving Rangers on the road this season.

Guest Kincardine

One senses a deep inner seethe and turmoil .. the aura is not one of calm and tranquility.

Don't be cheap - you're better than that.

You say, "seethe" and I say, "indifference"

Absolute pish. Every town we have visited this season has welcomed us so far. OK so we drink our own bodyweight in beer and eat many pies - but I haven't seen one single complaint.

The truth is very different: Local traders welcome The Bears and wee teams welcome the added fans and interest.

There has not been one spot of bother involving Rangers on the road this season.

The Annan committee made a major error in allowing so many Sevco fans into the home end yesterday.Never heard so much utter filth being sung at a football match before,they really do belong in the dark ages.During the first half they were politely invited to shut the f**k up .Being told that their sectarian bile had no place at a 3rd division football seemed to enrage these neanderthals and duly started to attack some of the Annan support.The polis were quick to react and i saw at least 2 sevco fans foaming at the mouth being led away.

Flares were also set of during the game and one of these has damaged the new pitch.I went for a look while walking the dug this morning and its quite a substantial burn.

We left the ground in a somewhat jovial mood obviously too jovial for the 40 or so sevco fans who tried to start a fight with us at the bottom of north street.One old sevco fan was going ape-shit because my pal had green polo shirt on.The rest seemed a wee bit confused as to what we were sheepshaggin feni*n paedophiles seemed to be the message they were trying to get across.

That's the last time i will watch sevco never again.

Captain Sensible was 100% correct we should have buried this lot when we had the chance.

rant over

The reason you haven't seen a single complaint as you have a very selected reading policy. You have a bad element just as others have so it is naive of you to make statements like that.

On the other matter you are saying you don't think about other teams when you watched Rangers ? Come on never !!

The problem with the Cellic supporters is a sense of lose, conjoined for all those years now you have been abandoned in another place. Your new outfit is surviving on revenge and denial but for those who enjoyed the face to face antagonism if they are right and Rangers died then they have lost their nemesis.

Guest Kincardine

IMO the necessity to swear indicates a lack of tranquility .... at the very least.

Yes I swear. Most of us do. Me stating that I don't, "Give a f**k about Celtic" just makes me normal.

On the other matter you are saying you don't think about other teams when you watched Rangers ? Come on never !!

No never. Why would I think about Celtic while I am watching Rangers? The very idea that I would post about Celtic while I'm watching Rangers is just off my radar.

I support one team. This isn't a hard concept.

Edited by Kincardine

Yes I swear. Most of us do. Me stating that I don't, "Give a f**k about Celtic" just makes me normal.

No never. Why would I think about Celtic while I am watching Rangers? The very idea that I would post about Celtic while I'm watching Rangers is just off my radar.

I support one team. This isn't a hard concept.

Rangers who havent been liquidated? Or The Rangers??

Which one?

No never. Why would I think about Celtic while I am watching Rangers?

On helicopter Sunday at no point while watching Rangers did you think how the Celtic result was going?

After reading downfall you criticized the book I asked you what the book had got wrong could you please answer this.

Guest Kincardine

On helicopter Sunday at no point while watching Rangers did you think how the Celtic result was going?

I was living in Edinburgh at the time and walked down to Easter Road for that game with my Celtic-supporting nephew. I certainly was neither on my laptop nor would think about posting about Celtic.

I was living in Edinburgh at the time and walked down to Easter Road for that game with my Celtic-supporting nephew. I certainly was neither on my laptop nor would think about posting about Celtic.

You posted "Why would I think about Celtic while I am watching Rangers?" I asked a question about this statement.

Downfall what did it get wrong?

Was No.8 being bigoted when he supported the famine song?

Do you still think everybody has seen the Rangers away support as a positive this season?

Edited by Umbungo1874

Guest Kincardine

You posted "Why would I think about Celtic while I am watching Rangers?" I asked a question about this statement.

Downfall what did it get wrong?

Was No.8 being bigoted when he supported the famine song?

Do you still think everybody has seen the Rangers away support as a positive this season?

I'd be happy to reply to each of your comments and have never shirked from making a response.

However, you're using some odd fonts and formating which makes it difficult.

When I click on 'reply' then I just see such things as, ""e formatting and

Try to leave out the formatting and I'll reply.

I'm betting that Rangers will fully liquidate while chucky cheese is back on Monaca with CW, IMO. wink.gif

Oh and Sally MCcoist will be a train driver for exporting pies around Scotland cause it is a global brand.

When "RFC 2012 PLC est 1872" the former club in the process of being liquidated as it died as the SPL & SFA rulebook states,Lord Nimmo will declare that as it is within the confines of the rules that Rangers ceased to be club on the 14th of June 2012 and not when the SFA conditional licence was transferred to Chuckies newco clone Rangers on 13th August 2012.

That will end all ties to the oldco club making death final.Then the Chucky Cheese Train will be in full effect to convince the fans that no matter what this will be Rangers now and forever and please buy my shares in the club thanks.

Like Middlesbourgh Rangers fans will acquire the oldco's history and add it to the clubs history as a continuance of a team called Rangers that play at Ibrox but not the original team that won all them honours.So be prepared to still listen to 54 titles and still going strong WATP craphead2.gif

Chucky will be at Rangers until the embargo gets lifted because he will then have to invest into the club instead of fleecing the fans IMO.