Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'd asked before but can't see a reply or find an answer elsewhere...have Duff and Phelps been to the Court of Session yet to have BDO appointed???

Like everyone else on here mate i haven't a clue as to whether they have or not but i'm surprised Bairnforever hasn't replied as he says a lot about this without really saying anything at all.

Like everyone else on here mate i haven't a clue as to whether they have or not but i'm surprised Bairnforever hasn't replied as he says a lot about this without really saying anything at all.

All depends on what is meant by ''been to the CoS'' I suppose.

Burke + Hare had applied to the CoS as a matter of urgency if I mind right, but I don't think its been heard yet.

So yes they have 'been' in terms of making application to, yet not 'been' in terms of a physical appearance.

Most recent judgements here........ http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/opinionsApp/last50results.asp?searchtype=supreme&txt=False

One from McCoist in today's Daily Ranger

“It’s amazing because it’s the same fans I see at the away grounds. When you’ve been at a club for so long you see individual supporters who travel everywhere – from Forres to Berwick.

“I feel for them but I do see a better acceptance of what has happened to us as a club and where we are. "There was an opinion, which was wrong, that we’d win every game in SFL3. I knew that wouldn’t be the case."

“But people are taking a step back to look at the bigger picture. We lost 28 players in the summer and had to bring in young lads so there’s a bit more acceptance. In saying that, we still have to win this league and get promoted.”

McCoist, his players and staff were made to suffer by the actions of ex-owner Craig Whyte when he placed the club in administration and, ultimately, liquidation.

Hearts are facing sanctions from the league for not paying wages in time but the Ibrox boss insists it isn’t John McGlynn and his players who should be made to suffer.

He said: “We were punished, and rightly so, but it was the people who had already suffered. I don’t want to see the Hearts players or staff punished again. It’s not right.”

Using the Hearts situation to again spout the mantra "we've been punished and we've suffered enough".

It reminds me of the media tarts you see on every talk show and hear on every radio channel when they have a book/CD/play/film/perfume/knicker brand to publicise, the conversation starts off with a bit of general banality, then soon swings round to the plugging and hard sell. Ally and the rest must be under some standing order to bring that up every time he's near a "reporter" in the hope that we'll eventually buy into it. NAE CHANCE, SON.;)

Good enough for Lord Nimmo Smith, good enough for UEFA, good enough for the SFL, good enough for every Rangers supporter.

Not, apparently, good enough for a diddy clubber with a chip on his shoulder viewing the world via green-with-envy tinted specs.

Your (you're) not made of the right stuff to follow our greatest of clubs. But, I'll understand if you find the need to continue watching on telly.

Who wouldn't?

smile.gif

Who the fukc do you think you are, telling me who I can and cannot support?

Who told you you had permission to support Rangers? Who gave you permission to support Sevco? There can never be any envy associated with supporting a football team, if there was envy then we could change allegiances.

Why don't you fcuk off and support someone else? We Sevconians don't want p***ks like you associating with us.

Edited by stonedsailor

1351062237[/url]' post='6742076']

Why does this 'Rangers obsession' p!sh continually get peddled, Scottish football fans are obsessed with the largest and most sustained case of cheating and tax evasion ever to happen to our national game, Rangers are simply the bigoted vessel through which this all flows

I'm not obsessed with Rangers! I'm obsessed with the company that ran rangersrolleyes.gif

All depends on what is meant by ''been to the CoS'' I suppose.

Burke + Hare had applied to the CoS as a matter of urgency if I mind right, but I don't think its been heard yet.

So yes they have 'been' in terms of making application to, yet not 'been' in terms of a physical appearance.

Most recent judgements here........ http://www.scotcourt...preme&txt=False

Isn't the hold up to do with waiting on Lord Hodges' decision on a conflict of interest re; Duff & Phelps.

Isn't the hold up to do with waiting on Lord Hodges' decision on a conflict of interest re; Duff & Phelps.

? maybe :unsure:.............. really couldn't even guess on that one.

Any views on Greens quote Youngsy re the death threats?

Rangers chief executive Charles Green has apologised to the club's fans after claiming he had received death threats during his early days in charge.

Is he apologising for:

a/ lying about the death threats, or

b/ dropping the fans in it by grassing them up?

Is he apologising for:

I would like to think that Green was apologising for bringing those animal Rangers fans to Sevco and renaming our club after them just to stick up the season ticket prices. Sure we got nice training facilities and a half decent stadium but the stadium's full of arseholes every week. I just hope he is not the same way inclined as that Brooke Bond fellow who destroyed Gretna. We should build up slowly. And get these klingons tae fcuk.

Is he apologising for:

About Green,i really couldn't say either way and tbh i'm not that interested. Whatever the reasons i'm not party to them whatsoever.

Shocker ... ;)

2ND in EVERYTHING they do ... very sad ...

CELTIC ANNOUNCES IT FIRST PUBLICLY and it's BLAZONED ACROSS THE MSM ...

Zombies response: " EH AYE WHIT THE f**k ... WE DIDNAE WANT YE EITHER!! "

ALWAYS FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOWING OUR LEAD ......

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How an earth are Rangers second in everything they do when comparing to celtc? That's quite clearly just nonsense.

We've never wanted you. Seems to be the VB's message is a response, not copying so to speak.