Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And they'll continue to get much more of it. What was Liewell's evaluation of the plastic support? Cancerous. Such honesty will not endear him to the green and grey masses. smile.gif

Have you read much of the thread this morning? There's a bunch who think we want Whyte/Murray and their cohorts crimes hidden away.

As I'm sure you agree - f**k the lot of them and here's hoping the courts ruin their lives as they very nearly ruined our greatest of clubs.

Cancerous sounds about right for them, their hatred has destroyed our game and they won't be happy till everythings destroyed.

Seriously what is wrong with them? Murray and Whyte ripped our club apart and i hope they rot in jail.

Next you'll be telling us that Santa isn't true. Another regurgitated article telling us bugger all that we never already knew.

Alistair Johnston and the other directors made their feelings very public over this at the time, the football authoritie were aware of Whytes background.

Serious questions, not taking the piss.

If, as you say, that you all knew about this, why the f*ck are the Rangers fans still blaming Whyte for your clubs demise????

Secondly, WHY didn't these directors go to the courts and stop the sale to Whyte from going through????

Also, WHY have these so-called directors been in hiding since Green has taken over????

Surely the Rangers fans, that will listen, deserve to know what the hell was going on????

Well Rangers are dead end of, David Grier set it all up for Green to pay back Ticketus and fucks off again, now D+P are shitting it that the judge can overturn the assets of Rangers to the BDO and pay it back to the creditors. Yet David Grier can get the £25m from D+P which can kill ipox turning it into aldi superstore. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Excellent - Benny the Ball feigns innocence and ignorance AGAIN £94 mill guv?, I had no idea I was defending a bunch of theiving bigoted cvunts,

Not feigning, just haven't heard anything about a petition. You could tell me what it's about, instead of being a dick about it and then i could give you my views on it.

Serious questions, not taking the piss.

If, as you say, that you all knew about this, why the f*ck are the Rangers fans still blaming Whyte for your clubs demise????

Secondly, WHY didn't these directors go to the courts and stop the sale to Whyte from going through????

Also, WHY have these so-called directors been in hiding since Green has taken over????

Surely the Rangers fans, that will listen, deserve to know what the hell was going on????

speaking for myself, i blame both of them.

Can/could they do that? An owner can sell to who ever he wants i believe. Paul McConville posts on here (he's the bestest lawyer in the whole wide world) maybe he could tell us if the old boards could have blocked the sale through the courts .

Alistair Johnston has been outspoken, ditto with PM and Bain.

We already know most of this part of it but if theres more to come out then yes.

The due diligence thing I have a big issue with as it needs an independent body to make that judgement . The situation at Rangers proves that to not look into what went wrong the SFA's decison making has to come into this review.

The seller isin't necessarily interested in the authenticity of the buyer but the association has to, so I think it has to be with the stamp of approval of the Football Association however would the individual clubs want this ?

The propaganda about Whyte being some sort of messiah had already circulated and we have already witnessed the extreme paranoia and mistrust by the Rangers supporters ( when you were still alive).

The board at Rangers were window dressing and would do what Murray told them to do, they spent so many years on their knees when Whyte came in the resumed the same positions of nodding loyalty.

So there lays the problem any shyster will hand pick his board to do his bidding and if he tells them he's bringing in Gary Glitter to oversee the youth set up or Whyte to look after the tax.

Campbell Ogilvie (born 1950 or 1951) is the President of the Scottish Football Association and the former managing director of Scottish Premier League football club Heart of Midlothian.

Ogilvie was appointed assistant secretary of the Scottish Football League. In 1978, he was hired as general secretary at Rangers F.C. and later became a director of that club. Ogilvie relinquished his executive duties at Ibrox Stadium in September 2005, following a boardroom re-shuffle.

Ogilvie joined Heart of Midlothian in November 2005 to undertake similar duties under the title "Operations Director". Ogilvie was later promoted to managing director on 14 March 2008. Oglivie held 3505 shares in Rangers FC while a senior manager at Hearts.

In June 2003, Ogilvie became the treasurer, now second vice-president, of the Scottish Football Association (SFA). On 1 June 2007, Ogilvie became first vice-president of the SFA, with Alan McRae taking his place as second vice-president. On 8 June 2011 it was confirmed that Ogilvie would take up the presidency of the Scottish Football Association, succeeding George Peat.

In March 2012 Ogilvie admitted to being a member of the Employee Benefit Trust scheme run at Rangers when he was a Director of Rangers as well as the treasurer of the Scottish Football Association. He has has denied that this creates a clear conflict of interest in relation to the ongoing SFA investigation into whether the use of EBTs by Rangers constituted illegal financial doping. However, under his presidency, the SFA's handling of the administration of Rangers and the subsequent admission of the club into the Scottish Football League has involved a series of controversial decisions. His position as president of the SFA is widely regarded as untenable, though Ogilvie has offered to step down over the issue if his involvement becomes problematic.

Hmm.... dry.gif

Not feigning, just haven't heard anything about a petition. You could tell me what it's about, instead of being a dick about it and then i could give you my views on it.

A 19 year old Cevco bigot was jailed for 3 months for an aggrivated sectarian breach - Cevco fans have a petition to have him released.............I'm not prepared to link it to give it the air of publicity here.

A 19 year old Cevco bigot was jailed for 3 months for an aggrivated sectarian breach - Cevco fans have a petition to have him released.............I'm not prepared to link it to give it the air of publicity here.

Should have behaved himself then.

The due diligence thing I have a big issue with as it needs an independent body to make that judgement . The situation at Rangers proves that to not look into what went wrong the SFA's decison making has to come into this review.

The seller isin't necessarily interested in the authenticity of the buyer but the association has to, so I think it has to be with the stamp of approval of the Football Association however would the individual clubs want this ?

The propaganda about Whyte being some sort of messiah had already circulated and we have already witnessed the extreme paranoia and mistrust by the Rangers supporters ( when you were still alive).

The board at Rangers were window dressing and would do what Murray told them to do, they spent so many years on their knees when Whyte came in the resumed the same positions of nodding loyalty.

So there lays the problem any shyster will hand pick his board to do his bidding and if he tells them he's bringing in Gary Glitter to oversee the youth set up or Whyte to look after the tax.

Gordon Duffield Smith (born 29 September 1954 in Kilwinning) is a former football player who played for Rangers and Brighton & Hove Albion. After retiring as a player, he worked as a football agent and BBC football pundit before being appointed chief executive of the Scottish Football Association in 2007, a post he held until his resignation on 19 April 2010. Smith then worked as the director of football of Rangers during the 2011–12 season.

Smith had a spell as assistant manager of St. Mirren between 1990 and 1993 before beginning careers in the media and as a football agent.

Smith relinquished his career as an agent to take up the position of Scottish Football Association chief executive, which had been vacated by David Taylor moving to UEFA, in June 2007. Soon after being appointed SFA chief executive, he suggested in a book that there was "an agenda against Rangers", the team he formerly played for. Smith's controversial and somewhat chequered spell as CEO of the Scottish FA ended when he resigned in April 2010 due to personal reasons. After leaving the SFA, Smith wrote a weekly column in the Scottish edition of the Daily Express newspaper and featured on BBC Radio Scotland's Sportsound.

In June 2011, Smith was appointed Director of football at Rangers by their new owner Craig Whyte, tasked with assisting new manager Ally McCoist. He left this role in February 2012, soon after the club entered administration.

Hmm.... dry.gif

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

Campbell Ogilvie (born 1950 or 1951) is the President of the Scottish Football Association and the former managing director of Scottish Premier League football club Heart of Midlothian.

Ogilvie was appointed assistant secretary of the Scottish Football League. In 1978, he was hired as general secretary at Rangers F.C. and later became a director of that club. Ogilvie relinquished his executive duties at Ibrox Stadium in September 2005, following a boardroom re-shuffle.

Ogilvie joined Heart of Midlothian in November 2005 to undertake similar duties under the title "Operations Director". Ogilvie was later promoted to managing director on 14 March 2008. Oglivie held 3505 shares in Rangers FC while a senior manager at Hearts.

In June 2003, Ogilvie became the treasurer, now second vice-president, of the Scottish Football Association (SFA). On 1 June 2007, Ogilvie became first vice-president of the SFA, with Alan McRae taking his place as second vice-president. On 8 June 2011 it was confirmed that Ogilvie would take up the presidency of the Scottish Football Association, succeeding George Peat.

In March 2012 Ogilvie admitted to being a member of the Employee Benefit Trust scheme run at Rangers when he was a Director of Rangers as well as the treasurer of the Scottish Football Association. He has has denied that this creates a clear conflict of interest in relation to the ongoing SFA investigation into whether the use of EBTs by Rangers constituted illegal financial doping. However, under his presidency, the SFA's handling of the administration of Rangers and the subsequent admission of the club into the Scottish Football League has involved a series of controversial decisions. His position as president of the SFA is widely regarded as untenable, though Ogilvie has offered to step down over the issue if his involvement becomes problematic.

Hmm.... dry.gif

Up to his neck in the brown stuff

Cancerous sounds about right for them, their hatred has destroyed our game and they won't be happy till everythings destroyed.

Seriously what is wrong with them? Murray and Whyte ripped our club apart and i hope they rot in jail.

Plenty were telling you it was your own supporters who vehemently halted any negatives coming to those in charge. So animosity towards the fans is for all the get it you Johnny big boy Champions League , EPL , Euro super league crap, hover parks , hotels Murray city , wealth off the radar.

We haven't destroyed your club your fabled owners did that , we didn't make you believe in the counterfeit club you have chosen that so we know you'd still be steeped in hatred and up to your knees in ......... whichever distateful slur you want to add. There is nothing to persuade any decent supporter you have changed as a club. You will never be free of the shackles of the tribute act.

All this is on your own doorstep.

Plenty were telling you it was your own supporters who vehemently halted any negatives coming to those in charge. So animosity towards the fans is for all the get it you Johnny big boy Champions League , EPL , Euro super league crap, hover parks , hotels Murray city , wealth off the radar.

We haven't destroyed your club your fabled owners did that , we didn't make you believe in the counterfeit club you have chosen that so we know you'd still be steeped in hatred and up to your knees in ......... whichever distateful slur you want to add. There is nothing to persuade any decent supporter you have changed as a club. You will never be free of the shackles of the tribute act.

All this is on your own doorstep.

When taken in context with the post i quoted's previous posts thats a strange thing to say and you know damn well not what was meant.

Having witnessed a lot of violence and general thuggery from diddy clubbers, I'm sure you'll want to be fair and smear all the guilty parties with that brush. But, probably not East Fife. No one cares.

laugh.gif

I'm still unsure of your definition of diddy clubbers? Is that fans of SPL teams not involved in the former arse cheeks? Am I an uber diddy then?

I'm 47 years old and never really experienced much thuggery at fitba (I include @ Ibroke this season in the Cup Game) - should I be relieved? Happy? joyous not into that sort of shite? I've experienced it once at Ajax vs Fejanoord which wasn't pretty.

I'm not getting yer point other than a 14 year old mentality to slag East Fife who arre a nice wee club and realise our position in life, don't pretend to aspire to be "simply the bust"

Hmm.... dry.gif

The last bit I have highlighted so who exactly makes the decision on whether this is problematic ? The guy should never have gotten the appointment after the Hearts revelation, his involvement with the EBT puts the tin lid on it.

Really the whole of Scottish football in the fans should organise a boycott of either the Scottish Cup or an International match until he is gone,. It seems the only thing that will get the SFA to act is money.

The association won't do it as Regan and everyone else would have to follow so the only way to get them to act is by forcing a change, we would be as bad as those sad sacks living a lie with a dead club if we don't

The last bit I have highlighted so who exactly makes the decision on whether this is problematic ? The guy should never have gotten the appointment after the Hearts revelation, his involvement with the EBT puts the tin lid on it.

Really the whole of Scottish football in the fans should organise a boycott of either the Scottish Cup or an International match until he is gone,. It seems the only thing that will get the SFA to act is money.

The association won't do it as Regan and everyone else would have to follow so the only way to get them to act is by forcing a change, we would be as bad as those sad sacks living a lie with a dead club if we don't

Very good question which i don't know the answer to, maybe someone else here knows. And you have put forward a very good idea as to how to get rid of the corrupt b*****d from Scottish football.

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

I'm still unsure of your definition of diddy clubbers? Is that fans of SPL teams not involved in the former arse cheeks? Am I an uber diddy then?

I'm 47 years old and never really experienced much thuggery at fitba (I include @ Ibroke this season in the Cup Game) - should I be relieved? Happy? joyous not into that sort of shite? I've experienced it once at Ajax vs Fejanoord which wasn't pretty.

I'm not getting yer point other than a 14 year old mentality to slag East Fife who arre a nice wee club and realise our position in life, don't pretend to aspire to be "simply the bust"

Not sure of the definition myself but Scottish 3rd Division qualifies. The point about 'no one cares' is indicative of the failure of orcs to realise that you can't have a football league without other teams in it. I also wondered why no-one from the SPL ever counters Green's assertion that Rangers were thrown out of said SPL, then I it hit me, no-one cares.:)