Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It has been a bit quiet on the BRALT since yesterday, 12 hours without a post followed by some weak off topic nonsense

and there was me just thinking it was just Alloa we pumped silly yesterday

I saw that in the paper this morning.

Rangers were exempt from the third round. Yet there was a team calling themselves Rangers pumping Alloa. How does that work?

More fraud in trying to claim gate reciepts for a match they had no need to play or maybe the team playing was a different team who waited until the real.Rangers changed their name before it could be used?

I saw that in the paper this morning.

Rangers were exempt from the third round. Yet there was a team calling themselves Rangers pumping Alloa. How does that work?

More fraud in trying to claim gate reciepts for a match they had no need to play or maybe the team playing was a different team who waited until the real.Rangers changed their name before it could be used?

Even if that's true the key word is "need". Even if you don't need to do something you still can if you want. As it happens, Rangers as a Third Division club were not exempt from the previous round and entered the competition at that stage.

I wonder what the collective noun for Newcunto supporters is.

I will get back to you.:lol:

Oh, so many possibilities for cheap and nasty humour, but I shall rise above it and resist...

Soz Poz but I can't :ph34r:

Correct answer of course is ''The People''.

Even if that's true the key word is "need". Even if you don't need to do something you still can if you want. As it happens, Rangers as a Third Division club were not exempt from the previous round and entered the competition at that stage.

Which of the psychological failings does this one come under guys?

We all know that Rangers died, everyone does but Rangers fans.

UEFA.com has their last ever match as a 4-0 away win in Perth.

UEFA prizemoney due to the club went to the club Rangers Fc (IL)

The SPL are not paying the new entity prizemoney due to Rangers.

The SPL invited Rangers FC (IL.) To the dual contracts investigation before they invited Sevco.

Ssevco played in a round of.the cup when they were not due to play in that round.

Sevco were not seeded for the league cup

As a new club Sevco are ineligible for UEFA competition for three years. An old club would only suffer a 1 year suspension.

ETC ETC

No.-one but former Rangers supporters believe in a continuation. All the press reffered to them as New or New Rangers until the threats and malicious emails started arriving.

Even you know the truth bwm, you all do. Biggest failures in football ever.!..

Edited by stonedsailor

It has been a bit quiet on the BRALT since yesterday, 12 hours without a post followed by some weak off topic nonsense

and there was me just thinking it was just Alloa we pumped silly yesterday

Thanks Tedi for your confirmation that the objectives of you, Bennett and a few other Sevco low lifes is to pump silly the BRALT as you call it.

You can bluster, distract, wind up people, do the usual Orange march arrogance, but the basic truths will remain. (BTW, Do you like my new signature? biggrin.gif)

Just to keep on track, what about discussing whether a 70 year old ex professional footballer and failed manager should be jailed for being a director of a company and did nothing to bring the wrongdoing of said company to the attention of the authorities?

And of course if he didn't have the knowledge and expertise to make a judgement the legal obligation is on that director to seek his own professional advice. (help is available from Companies House, or even HMRC if that is the issue, free of charge and probably on a low cost number.)

Which of the psychological failings does this one come under guys?

We all know that Rangers died, everyone does but Rangers fans.

UEFA.com has their last ever match as a 4-0 away win in Perth.

UEFA prizemoney due to the club went to the club Rangers Fc (IL)

The SPL are not paying the new entity prizemoney due to Rangers.

The SPL invited Rangers FC (IL.) To the dual contracts investigation before they invited Sevco.

Ssevco played in a round of.the cup when they were not due to play in that round.

Sevco were not seeded for the league cup

As a new club Sevco are ineligible for UEFA competition for three years. An old club would only suffer a 1 year suspension.

ETC ETC

No.-one but former Rangers supporters believe in a continuation. All the press reffered to them as New or New Rangers until the threats and malicious emails started arriving.

Even you know the truth bwm, you all do. Biggest failures in football ever.!..

You're still pushing this agenda then. Rangers are paying some of the debts of the old company and the sPL have claimed that Rangers are liable for any potential misdeeds of the old company. just afew of examples of it still being the same club that we all love.

The truth is that the Scottish footballing authorities have made an arse of it, giving both sides plenty ammo to be used in this arguement.

Maybe you could ask CAB to step in, i know someone from here contacted them recently but haven't heard anything since.

You're still pushing this agenda then. Rangers are paying some of the debts of the old company and the sPL have claimed that Rangers are liable for any potential misdeeds of the old company. just afew of examples of it still being the same club that we all love.

The truth is that the Scottish footballing authorities have made an arse of it, giving both sides plenty ammo to be used in this arguement.

Maybe you could ask CAB to step in, i know someone from here contacted them recently but haven't heard anything since.

Wrong, your commander in cheif Mr Greene agreed for Newco to be liable for any punishments for oldco in exchange for the SFA membership to bypass the vote process for league admission.

He signed up for it blame your illustrious leader

Some as in..... ?

some (subreve.gifm)adj.1. Being an unspecified number or quantity: Some people came into the room. Would you like some sugar?2. Being a portion or an unspecified number or quantity of a whole or group: He likes some modern sculpture but not all.3. Being a considerable number or quantity: She has been directing films for some years now.4. Unknown or unspecified by name: Some man called.5. Logic Being part and perhaps all of a class.6. Informal Remarkable: She is some skier.

Wrong, your commander in cheif Mr Greene agreed for Newco to be liable for any punishments for oldco in exchange for the SFA membership to bypass the vote process for league admission.

He signed up for it blame your illustrious leader

That sounds almost like blackmail, nah i can't see integrity driven SFA doing anything like that mate.

Any other takers?

Deflection at its best benny, could you name any of the debts that will be paid in full please. i will need links ofc.

You asked a question, you got an answer relevant to your question. Now perhaps next time you will word your posts more carefully.