Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why would rangers pay millions to clubs in England and across Europe, and to footballing agents, yet fail to pay 31 thousand to Dundee United? Either:

a. Green is a petty little shitbag, intent on carring on a feud based on some imaginary rip-off perpetrated on the "loyal" Orcs. Which will of course cement his new-found status as a proper "rangers man". Or

b. Green has a different interpretation of "all" football debts than those he owes the money to (those lovable Austrians still want the Jelly money). Or

c. Green is a bare-faced liar. Or

d. All of the above.

oops

Could be day or result or result yesterday, you can fill in the blank

Meh, a quick drop into the Willie Hills in Dingwall yesterday made it 'acceptable'.

And incase you hadn't twigged, filling in the blanks is what this thread is all about. Now that could be piecing together the trail of lies and deceit from oldcorpse to newcorpse, or informing the blanks (ie your mob) about what is happening. :)

I like Shiels, epecially his comments after the game yesterday, he should indeed be able to speak his mind without fear of getting his club a fine

However all the penalties given were correct descisions but Killie should have been given another one, but that is football

Sorry for going off topic ;)

You want to comment on our game, there's a thread in the Big Team's forum....wink.gif

Seriously, you're welcome, Christ knows it'd make a change from all the hearts'hibs fuckwits smelling up every thread in the SPL forum, and you do post reasonably sensibly on football matters, I've noticed.

OFF-TOPIC WARNING! THE FOLLOWING IS OFF-TOPIC!

That penalty/red card incident, however, was a fucking joke. mad.gif Norris wants to be glad KS didn't snot him. I'd have taken a four-match ban....

CG spoke for 40 minutes yesterday in Ibrox, here are some of of his comments.

1 - He met with Sky last week and refuses to sign up to the new sky deal which ends in two years !

7 - Projected turnover for this year is 20 million. Next year 40 million.

9 - Over 20 pension fund groups have an intrest in the share issue.

Corporate roadshow to start this week re share issue Glasgow, Edinburgh

and then London for seven days.

11 - Hinted at League reconstruction being masterminded by the SFL not the

SPL as he predicts the SPL will go bust without the Sky deal which he

refused to sign.

12 - Soon to be another bust up with SPL over Rangers tv broadcasts.

Doncaster says we need their permission which will undoubtably mean

money to those c unts.

14 - CG insists there is a potential to make a 100% profit on shares for all

new share holders.

16 - He is considering taking legal action against the SPL and SFA over the

agreement to allow us a Liscense to continue playing football.

Decision was taken under duress he says at 9.30pm before Brechin

A few points stick out in this drivel being spouted

1 "He met with Sky" I believed the deal was done by the league not by individual clubs, more crap from the man

2 Projected turnover to double, only way to do that is agreat increase in ticket prices

3 "20 pension funds want to buy into the shares" he is having a laugh, pension funds look for long term investments and especially after the financial carry on of the last feww years look at safe bets, not football clubs

4 Yet again thinks he is bigger than the full league set up

5 No way will the shares turn a 100% profit except for himself

6 Legal action again, come on!!! this time its easier to suspend or eject the rangers from the league

This is the usual rebel rousing to stir up fire in the rangers fans, the guy is a charlatan

Maybe he has a letter which leads him believe that Rangers were not due that money

I have no doubt the SFA will back the SPL

Maybe he should get better legal representation. He seems to come out with a lot of erroneous statements.

This is the usual rebel rousing to stir up fire in the rangers fans, the guy is a charlatan

Rabble rousing surely? Rebel rousing will have you mharked down as a plastic paddy timmy type, three hail Mary's and two Hello Dollys. :)

3 "20 pension funds want to buy into the shares" he is having a laugh, pension funds look for long term investments and especially after the financial carry on of the last few years look at safe bets, not football clubs

The rumour is that it is our old friends from the bidding process that are sniffing about, that Canadian Teachers Fund crowd.

Perhaps he just meant that it is 1 Fund for 20 people ?

Be funny as feck if the Orcs subsidised teachers :lol: , the one profession most of them ran away from/abused.

You could always, oh I dunno, answer the occasional question like an adult, while treating other posters with a bit of respect.

Just a thought.

If you are referring to Wizadoras posts i have answered everyone of them adequately until i forgot what he was on about.

Remind us again, Bennett - who was it said they were all on 10k a week?

Yep, not just mindless, but made-up as well.

I believe it may have been the poster know as the nolly who claimed our superstars were paid the princely sum of £10k per week Norman.

The new company were nothing to do with the CVA as well you know.

By jove he gets it at last. The newco failed the CVA and is set to be liquidated (not liquidised as Norman once said) which saw a new company founded to take over the running of the club.

Now only another 500 or so P&B oiks to go.

I know if I was Alloa, I wouldn't have left the ground yesterday without due payment.

Dropping 2 points at Tannadice Normy, not the best of days for your team mate but if you'd prefer to talk about our game with Alloa then feel free.

1 "He met with Sky" I believed the deal was done by the league not by individual clubs, more crap from the man

2 Projected turnover to double, only way to do that is agreat increase in ticket prices

3 "20 pension funds want to buy into the shares" he is having a laugh, pension funds look for long term investments and especially after the financial carry on of the last feww years look at safe bets, not football clubs

4 Yet again thinks he is bigger than the full league set up

5 No way will the shares turn a 100% profit except for himself

6 Legal action again, come on!!! this time its easier to suspend or eject the rangers from the league

What was wrong with the points you neglected to post?

By jove he gets it at last. The newco failed the CVA and is set to be liquidated (not liquidised as Norman once said)

Now only another 500 or so P&B oiks to go.

By jove he sees the near future :D

Why would rangers pay millions to clubs in England and across Europe, and to footballing agents, yet fail to pay 31 thousand to Dundee United? Either:

a. Green is a petty little shitbag, intent on carring on a feud based on some imaginary rip-off perpetrated on the "loyal" Orcs. Which will of course cement his new-found status as a proper "rangers man". Or

b. Green has a different interpretation of "all" football debts than those he owes the money to (those lovable Austrians still want the Jelly money). Or

c. Green is a bare-faced liar. Or

d. All of the above.

It's been pretty well documented that the SPL have stated that they will pay the Dundonians their money, i believe Charlie gave a copy of the letter to STV. Strange that you would ignore that in your ongoing quest for the truth.

My link

But the real reason is not because “evil ****” destroyed The Rangers – it’s because one of our “own” did.

Yes, I know, David Murray is not one of our own. I have always known that. Sadly, many Rangers fans followed the pied piper with his “Tenner for every fiver” crap and could not see past Minty while the team was enjoying “success” on the park.

Does anyone know what this means? Seems the scales have fallen from this man's eyes.

By jove he sees the near future :D

Ahhhh bugger, you could have pm'd me instead of being a smart arse as i'd have done the same for you.

After another read at that i've noticed that you've edited my original post, naughty.

Edited by bennett