Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Maybe he was trying to wear all the clothes he owned underneath to convince the Orcs he was a true blue orange XXXXL scumbag too?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he had some kind of Kevlar malarkey going on - just because he wants their money, doesn't mean he's daft enough to trust them....

Could have had another "X" in there, could you not? Some of them Orcs are proper Economy Size....

Chuckie Cheese c'mon down - the price is right

A3a-KRdCIAAZlGR.jpg

Never thought of Charley boy as a TK Maxx sort of person. But I suppose there are some bargains you just can't say no to. Especially a shirt and tie combo with the 2 tone sleeves and body. rolleyes.gif

There are some things that can look ok on a peely wally obese 20 year old, that for a person of Charley's vintage is just, well inappropriateohmy.gif. In fact just plain stupid looking. laugh.gif

Chuckie Cheese c'mon down - the price is right

A3a-KRdCIAAZlGR.jpg

I suggested TK Maxx as Charley's source for the fashion conscious 50 something alpha male in 2012.

But I suspect not. That shirt is probably only a medium or at best a large.

I don't think they were ever made in those sizes. They were all XXL, XXXL, or larger. ohmy.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

You have a £6,000,000 a year playing staff wage bill according to greene in some reports

divide that by 22 players = £273,000 approx per player

divide by 52 weeks =£5225 a week average per player

Now your young boys won't be on that, but Black and the other boy from Hearts, plus the foreign players will be well compensated for droppin down to the bowels of scottish football.

Now to put into context my team, Top of 1st division, in the Ramsdens cup final has a wage bill of less than £500,000 a season

It was quoted by Chucky himself that it was just short of £7 million on Talksport :o that figure may rise even further if the mercenaries have bonuses on clean sheets,scoring bonuses and win bonuses and possibly title winning bonuses.Which means McCulloch may be benched if he keeps up his scoring record :).

I see the orcs posting on here still can't help but be complete fuds as usual :lol:

I suggested TK Maxx as Charley's source for the fashion conscious 50 something alpha male in 2012.

But I suspect not. That shirt is probably only a medium or at best a large.

I don't think they were ever made in those sizes. They were all, XXL, XXXL, and bigger. ohmy.gif

How much are 1950s spiv suits at TK Maxx???? Remember for a while he could only afford that one and was the grey man with one suit until Sandy gave him the blazer!

Edited by Claymores

Hasn't been "Emmerdale Farm" for over twenty years, Bennett. I know you wouldn't want to look stupid. HTH.

Showing my age Norman, it's always be Emmerdale farm , just like a snickers is still a marathon and star bursts are still opal fruits.

How much are 1950s spiv suits at TK Maxx???? Remember for a while he could only afford that one and was the grey man with one suit until Sandy gave him the blazer!

One of the Dundonians should be able to help you out here.

Only problem with Sandy's blazer is it had the word Ambassador written across the back. Well in fact it is Ra Ambassador. Not sure what the RA means but if Sandy has it included there must be money in it for him. huh.gif

post-30359-0-23040700-1352135885_thumb.j

Showing my age Norman, it's always be Emmerdale farm , just like a snickers is still a marathon and star bursts are still opal fruits.

So I guess we have no hope Benny the Ball............in another 20 years you'll still claim Cevco are really Rangers................the serial pattern is obvious for all to see

Only problem with Sandy's blazer is it had the word Ambassador written across the back. Well in fact it is Ra Ambassador. Not sure what the RA means but if Sandy has it included there must be money in it for him. huh.gif

"Mr Ambassador, you will turn our heads"....................if only Sandy had tried the Ferrero Rochers outside Hampden instead of being an Orc p***k!!!!

hk_ferrero_rocher.jpg

It was quoted by Chucky himself that it was just short of £7 million on Talksport :o that figure may rise even further if the mercenaries have bonuses on clean sheets,scoring bonuses and win bonuses and possibly title winning bonuses.Which means McCulloch may be benched if he keeps up his scoring record :).

I see the orcs posting on here still can't help but be complete fuds as usual :lol:

Ok 26 players not counting youths (from Orc.com)

£7,000,000 wage a year = £134,615 a week

If 15 of those non superstars are on £1,000 a week that leaves £119,615 for the 1st eleven

Or £10,874 per player per week

In the 3rd Division, another world record for the highest paid players in 4th tier of football

Edited by thenolly

A case can be made that a snickers is a marathon and that starburst are still opal fruits in that it was only the name that changed.

The Rangers analogy would only work if we ate a marathon, kept the wrapper, wrapped it round a brand new bar of chocolate and called it a marathon.

Aye next you will telling us that your Rowntree Kit Kat in 1988 was different than the Nestle Kit Kat in 1989 :D

And you'll be saying the European cup,Uefa cup & the cup winners cup are still the very same competitions as well even though the Champions League is a completely different competition but still has all it's member countries and keeps continuation of previous winners ? like Celtic :).Next the Uefa cup is in fact the very same cup even though it is a completely different competition as well and the now defunct cup winners cup is still very much alive like your old club :lol::P