Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Deflector shields on full, then, Bennett? Unfortunately, when added to your "on the phone" lie, your "resignation" lie, and your Bar 67 freudian f**k-up, your credibility is taking a bit of a pounding. Maybe time to pick up your little friends and retire. Or, you can hang around to be our plaything if you want.

Liar, bigot, disrespectful, and a subconscious celtic fan. Quite a CV you're building for yourself.

Still, Tedi loves you.laugh.gif

Young Dhensboy did indeed say that he was blocking me (after the jakey advised him too) as he wasn't going to associate with my type, are you trying to deny that young Dhensboy said this?

As for being a bigot, who was it who was posting bigoted filth this afternoon Norman? And a liar, well that sums you up perfectly.

Craig Whyte didn't run up a 94 million debt in a few months - rangers did that over many years. To equate the criminality and malfeasance at ibrox with ANY other British club, even Mad Vlad's carry-ons at the LSC (Gorgie Branch) is disingenuous at best, plain fucking stupid at worst.

Bitter, twisted little shits like you are the answer to the question of why "diddies and plastics" want your rotting carcasse of an "institution" buried.

Before Craig Whyte took over the debt was under £18m Norman, thats a fact that even someone as bitter as you are can undertsand.

Ha fucking Ha. What in the name of Eddie Morrison would you know about normal people, when you spend your life on here circle-jerking with Tedi and Bendarroch?

Mind, you, it is a bit of a stretch expecting you to remember one creditor out of that fucking great list. I suppose you took one look at it, said tl;dr, and thought yourself quite the Wildean scholar. Fuckwit.

Name calling, surely not from our holier than thou Norman.

Just another lie from the mentally unstable one.

Edited by bennett

I read it, and rather enjoyed it. You should try it sometime instead of just deflecting and havering pish all the time.

Bhairn posts the same thing every couple of days, i tend to throw him a bone every so often.

Before Craig Whyte took over the debt was under £18m Norman, thats a fact that even someone as bitter as you are can undertsand.

Nonsense, biggest load of drivel that even YOU have even spouted, the big tax case has been on the cards for over a year the appeal decision was still waiting

Are you still applauding Murray for all the great he has done your club if so you really deserve to have been wiped off the face of the football world

Nonsense, biggest load of drivel that even YOU have even spouted, the big tax case has been on the cards for over a year the appeal decision was still waiting

Are you still applauding Murray for all the great he has done your club if so you really deserve to have been wiped off the face of the football world

Perhaps you can show where i've applauded Murrray? The fact is the debt was under £18m and being reduced regardless of any tax case.

Just another liar.

You'll know perfectly well however that the looming problem brought about by the misuse of EBTs meant that Murray was desperate to get rid, and was indeed prepared to do so to a character as shady as Whyte as a result.

To speak of the relevant debt amounting to far more than the £18m that led directly to admin is therefore entirely appropriate. Even Tedi agrees with this part of the narrative.

Perhaps you can show where i've applauded Murrray? The fact is the debt was under £18m and being reduced regardless of any tax case.

Just another liar.

Oh thats right you were making efforts like Arsenal did to pay of the DEBT to the tax man, thats what the big tax was a debt its on your liquidation papers as a debt thats why you died and a CVA was refused on £18 a CVA would have been.

Time to change your brand of lighter gas pal as your heads messed big time now

Just another liar.

Maybe it is lies (but I would disagree with that assumption). The club of course was being run by the Lloyds guy, as they tried to recover their billion quid from Murray. (Still trying)

But regardless, it is obviously getting to you. ohmy.gif

Are you sure you are mentally cut out to maintain this one man campaign on behalf of the Sevconians against the Diddies? laugh.gif

Time for a wee lie down Craig? cool.gif

P.S. Weren't Celtic brilliant ambassadors for Scottish football tonight? Who needs an ambassador with a blazer when you can do it on the park? laugh.gif

Watched it on here with a commentary in French. They said Celtic were 'formidable'

Edited by thelegendthatis

Oh thats right you were making efforts like Arsenal did to pay of the DEBT to the tax man, thats what the big tax was a debt its on your liquidation papers as a debt thats why you died and a CVA was refused on £18 a CVA would have been.

Time to change your brand of lighter gas pal as your heads messed big time now

Are you stupid the debt when Whyte took over was under £18 million, no if's, no buts that's what it was.

As for your neddish insults, i suggest you grow up.i'm still waiting on proof of when you said i applauded Murray, hurry up.

Edited by bennett

Young Dhensboy did indeed say that he was blocking me (after the jakey advised him too) as he wasn't going to associate with my type, are you trying to deny that young Dhensboy said this?

As for being a bigot, who was it who was posting bigoted filth this afternoon Norman? And a liar, well that sums you up perfectly.

Did you or did you not deny referring to DhenBhoy by an "amusing" nickname? A wee clue: you did. And f**k me, you're doing it again. Liar.

Bigoted filth? Do remind us, Oh Defender of the Oppressed. Again, a clue: I know exactly what you're referring to, and if you want to bring it on, I'm quite ready for you.

Or why not report me to the mods for it?

Maybe because they can't be arsed with sensitive little c***s who can give out abuse at the drop of a hat but hate it when people point out what inconsistent liars they are.

Did you or did you not deny referring to DhenBhoy by an "amusing" nickname? A wee clue: you did. And f**k me, you're doing it again. Liar.

Bigoted filth? Do remind us, Oh Defender of the Oppressed. Again, a clue: I know exactly what you're referring to, and if you want to bring it on, I'm quite ready for you.

Or why not report me to the mods for it?

Maybe because they can't be arsed with sensitive little c***s who can give out abuse at the drop of a hat but hate it when people point out what inconsistent liars they are.

Did Dhensboy say he blocked me, yes or no norman?

Yes you used an offensive and bigoted phrase earlier today and bigoted filth is exactly what you are.

Reporting to the mods is your style, not mine.

More mindless vile abuse from Norman the holier than thou hypocrite, what a surprise.

the debt when Whyte took over was under £18 million, no if's, no buts that's what it was.

Yes, but to state this fact in isolation is hopelessly misleading because of the background financial problems. You, I and everyone else knows this to be true, so why cling to it as if it's helpful or relevant?

I'm offering no insults, so any chance of an answer please?

Before Craig Whyte took over the debt was under £18m Norman, thats a fact that even someone as bitter as you are can undertsand.(1)

Name calling, surely not from our holier than thou Norman.(2)

Just another lie from the mentally unstable one.

1. Explain to us then - where did that 94 million figure come from that the administrators arrived at?

2. Again, your primary-level comprehension leaves you bereft of understanding. I'm not calling you a name. I'm describing you. As I've mentioned before, I refer to posters on here by their preferred name or an easily identifiable abbreviation. Even you and the other Amigos. It's simply respect, whether it's deserved or not.

I'm not lying, am I, Bennett? An inability to remember your activity on here, trying to make people believe you were "on the phone" while still posting on here, and believing there's a rangers bar named after celtic's biggest triumph - not the actions of a rational person, at least not in the real world. Sevconia, I'm not too sure....

Yes, but to state this fact in isolation is hopelessly misleading because of the background financial problems. You, I and everyone else knows this to be true, so why cling to it as if it's helpful or relevant?

I'm offering no insults, so any chance of an answer please?

There is no dicsussion to be had, pre Whyte the debt was under £18 million which is a fact. You may not like it but it's how it is and no amount of twisting things can change that, if the BTC is announced and is rules against Rangers then there may be case but until then it's under £18m pre Whyte.

There is no dicsussion to be had, pre Whyte the debt was under £18 million which is a fact. You may not like it but it's how it is and no amount of twisting things can change that, if the BTC is announced and is rules against Rangers then there may be case but until then it's under £18m pre Whyte.

Ok pal. All the best.

Yet you support bigotry, as evidenced by your affection and "loyalty" to the scum at ibrox. One of the twin temples of Bigotry trying to keep Scotland in the 18th Century.

And before you get on your high horse and engage the standard reply - we're overseeing the death of one cheek, then we'll take a look at the other. Posters of the green persuasion are in no doubt of my feelings on this matter. The only difference for me, and

It's a fucking BIG difference

is that, to press, celtic haven't been caught with their hands in every taxpayer's pocket. So f**k rangers, f**k the tribute act, and f**k the arseholes who parrot the "punished enough" line. They'll have been punished enough when they're finally gone.

You need to get over this. You bullied a young boy for supporting Rangers, his brother came along and gave you a pasting and you fled the country.

Your mates and best man never attended your wedding because of you, no one else - just you - A HATE FILLED BITTER LITTLE MAN.

It's not Rangers or Rangers fans to blame for everything, IT'S YOU AND YOU ALONE.

Have fun now.

Because the "vast majority" agree with them.

Dont listen to the bullshit permeating for each cheek, bigotry and sectarianaism is what these fans signed up for.

The biggest lie in Scottish Football is the myth spread by the OF that their bigots are only a small minority.

Do you believe the words you type?

In here is the infamous use of the word "tarrier" by me, in an obvious (to a grown-up) sarcastic reference to standard Orcish deflection. The quote in full is:

"Strangely enough, outside of the Sevconian bubble, a lot of us do. Must all be Tarriers, eh?wink.gif "

(note smilie). I missed this in the Multiquote selection, and I'm fecked if I'm doing the whole thing again.

Sorry Norman but we can't have the sort of thing on the forum mate. I urge everyone who like me despises sectarianism to ask and give Norman some time to edit his post and if he doesn't then complain.

You just can't post shit like that anymore Norm.

(offensive word edited out of Norms post by me)

Wahey, the Defender of the Opressed has ridden to the rescue.

Did I miss a meeting, or something? Is there a new list of banned words? I think we should be told. I demand transparency!

Here's an idea, Bennett. Why don't you take your faux-offence to the mods, and ask them to run any words that upset your delicate constitution through the filters. It doesn't take too much work, and I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Alternatively, you could take your faux-offence and shove it up your arse.

Your choice. Bigot.

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)(n.)

One who, or that which, tarries.

(n.)

A kind of dig; a terrier.

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913), edited by Noah Porter. About English - advanced versiontarrier

\tar"ri*er\ (?), n. one who, or that which, tarries.

tarrier

\tar"ri*er\, n. (zo?l.) a kind of dig; a terrier. [obs.]

Any of that offensive to Catholics, Irish, or anyone? Nah?

Tell you what, it may be the way a certain element of society uses it against another section of society. Would that be it, Bennett? Who would do a thing like that, do you think?

Yet you support bigotry, as evidenced by your affection and "loyalty" to the scum at ibrox. One of the twin temples of Bigotry trying to keep Scotland in the 18th Century.

And before you get on your high horse and engage the standard reply - we're overseeing the death of one cheek, then we'll take a look at the other. Posters of the green persuasion are in no doubt of my feelings on this matter. The only difference for me, and

It's a fucking BIG difference

is that, to press, celtic haven't been caught with their hands in every taxpayer's pocket. So f**k rangers, f**k the tribute act, and f**k the arseholes who parrot the "punished enough" line. They'll have been punished enough when they're finally gone.

Did Dhensboy say he blocked me, yes or no norman?

Yes you used an offensive and bigoted phrase earlier today and bigoted filth is exactly what you are.

Reporting to the mods is your style, not mine.

More mindless vile abuse from Norman the holier than thou hypocrite, what a surprise.

There we have the salient points from earlier today. Leaving aside the lack of comprehension on your side, Bennett, I haven't seen a torrent of complaints either in my inbox or on the thread. Maybe other posters were better able to comprehend the context of the post.

Anyhoo, as you're obviously the Champion of Anti-Bigotry on here, can you point us all to the posts where you've pulled people up for using the terms "bheggars", "bead-rattlers", "Savco", or "plastics"? That would cement your position as a paragon of virtue.

Unfortunately, as you have been, shall we say, a wee bit selective in your offence-taking, why don't you just take your sensitivity and shove it up your arse?

I'm sure it's also obvious to you, as it will be to others, that in all the above posts I refer to you by your preferred name. Basic respect, remember? You, on the other hand, persist with your witty epithet.

Oh, and do feel free to post examples of my "hypocrisy". I don't think I could be any clearer or consistent in my opinions on here. Comes with not having to remember which lies you've posted, see?

So, disrespectful bigot. Stay tuned for some more description.