Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Careful now, you are in danger of destroying one of thier myths, Rangers fans never settle for a solitary pie, we must consume at least 10 every game to fit into the stereotype mould

Only if someone else pays Tedi. ;)

Norman claims to be Killie fan, thats been proved on here to be pish, even the Killie fans think he's a plank. He claimed he posted about Killie on a Killie forum, he had only made one post on that forum in over 5 months.

His life has apparently been made to be a living hell due to us Rangers fans. His best man never turned up at his wedding, none of his friends attended his big day, which is as you've no doubt guessed is the fault of Rangers fans.

He got a kicking from a Rangers fan when he was younger and fled the country in terror.

Has been known to seriously brown nose most of the Celtic fans on here

He spends all his time waging a one man war on Rangers on his 30 year old comupter.

In short he's not the full shilling and should be mocked and ridiculed at every opportunity.

Benny is a stalker IMO.

facebook-hey-stalker-photography-picture-stalker-stalkers-Favim.com-67540_large.jpg

You learn something new everday Stoney, you're not one of those sad guys who gets all excited over two women are you?

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body Benny.

Two women? Are you mad? The one I have drives insane as it is! Two? They are the weirdest creatures known to man, even Charlie Sheen flipped out with two. You probably made the right choice.

The whole stadium ran out of pies at the East Fife game, true story

Knowing them as I do then I blame the Fifers

Fifers are tighter than Devlin Tedster. Sally skipped breakfast that day.

Benny is a stalker IMO.

Not only that, he's lying in EVERY single assertion made in his post*. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story, eh, Bennett?

* Assuming he's referring to me, that is. One advantage he gains from his use of "witty" epithets is that the only definitive list is in his own little head.

Now that's a campaign. Suffragettes, MLK, Tolpuddle Martyrs - f**k me they've got nothing on the fearless crusader that is Devlin. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Just a pity most Orcs stopped going to games when it became clear Sally had the managerial ability of a hamster.....

When did the attendances drop at Ibrox under McCoist as manager? You'll need to show me that one.

quote name='Tedi' timestamp='1352375736' post='6785451']

Most clubs in Scotland have had a sectarian element in their history, but we are all trying to move on

The BRALT is to do with Rangers in Liquidation, Bigotry has nothing to do with this, introducing it is purely a stick used to back up an often weak argument

Which is why rangers gave out CLUB flags for the "loyal" to wave, wasn't it? Oh, no hang on, the flags weren't club flags, were they now? No mention on them of the club's fight for survival, was there? Trying to move on, my arse.

A3a_0TLCIAAwm5e.jpg

green-copy.jpg

When did the attendances drop at Ibrox under McCoist as manager? You'll need to show me that one.

When the club could obviously have done with the money*, what was the gate at the Dundee Utd cup match? A sell-out, to show solidarity?

*Well, they hung on to the Arabs' share for long enough....

When the club could obviously have done with the money*, what was the gate at the Dundee Utd cup match? A sell-out, to show solidarity?

*Well, they hung on to the Arabs' share for long enough....

So you're highlighting one Scottish Cup game,is that attendances dropping,i would equate attendances dropping as a regular occurrence over a large part of a season. That didn't happen,our lowest league attendance was against Dundee Utd on 2/5/12 when we won 5-0,a crowd of 43,383. As for youir remark about the share of gate money,give us peace ffs. Your statement about attendances dropping has been blown away.

Comprehension failures seem to fit into the "typical Rangers attitude" too.

I was alluding to the fact that the "Rangers attitude" includes not using your money do anything.

Yes i saw this, it was a rather silly thing to say, especially when my father is a Rangers fan and certainly used his money :lol:

Keep up. People like you should be banned from toking.

So for clarification we've gone from 'went to a few games I wouldn't normally have gone to' to 'bought a club pie'???

Well i still went to those games but i didn't pay for them, i supported Rangers in our time of need, not financially (asides from the pie).

Don't know why i should be paying to save Rangers anyway :lol:

The BRALT is to do with Rangers, Rangers entire business plan is based around religion and bigotry, ergo.....

Or did I dream the no-catholics signing policy for the first 100 odd years or your existance?

No you just mindlessly believed nonsense.

Rangers entire business plan is based around religion and bigotry.

Wow.

Norman claims to be Killie fan, thats been proved on here to be pish, even the Killie fans think he's a plank. He claimed he posted about Killie on a Killie forum, he had only made one post on that forum in over 5 months.

His life has apparently been made to be a living hell due to us Rangers fans. His best man never turned up at his wedding, none of his friends attended his big day, which is as you've no doubt guessed is the fault of Rangers fans.

He got a kicking from a Rangers fan when he was younger and fled the country in terror.

Has been known to seriously brown nose most of the Celtic fans on here

He spends all his time waging a one man war on Rangers on his 30 year old comupter.

In short he's not the full shilling and should be mocked and ridiculed at every opportunity.

I picked up most of this from lurking. It's quite funny in a way. It's funniest when they try and deny their obsession with Rangers. Norman clearly cares more about Rangers than killie.

Norman quite clearly.

If you are indeed two people? Ffs :lol:

Why oh why would i give you any respect when without knowing anything about me i've been labeled all sorts by you, no need to talk about respect you muppet.

You assume i'm a bigot and a campaigner :lol:

My big team is Rangers who will forever be bigger than your team.

This one's writing style has a striking resemblance to Fivestars illiterate pish .... ;):lol:

Indeed it does., but it could also be youngsy. wink.gif

Edited by SS-18 ICBM