Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Exactly what you need another crook at the helm

Another crook? Mr King won his court battle so where you've got that he's a crook I'll never know.

He's got shit loads of money and is willing to invest into Rangers like he's done before, his money is welcome.

He might be our owner one day.

No. It's because I'll continue to refuse to indulge your rank stupidity.

And yet you still can't answer the question.

I bet you were one of the Rangers fans who protested outside the BBC claiming "anti rangers biased" after the Craig Whyte documentary

:lol:

Would you fancy some mud-slinging in the direction of the plastics along those lines?

Seems fair - you can fair dish the abuse out so I'm certain you can take it.

smile.gif

Mud slinging, nope. Just telling the truth

Unless, you believe Rangers fans did everything they could to save the club and stand up against the likes of Murray & Whyte?

How did that boycott against Lloyds TSB go again?

Another crook? Mr King won his court battle so where you've got that he's a crook I'll never know.

He's got shit loads of money and is willing to invest into Rangers like he's done before, his money is welcome.

Wasn't Mr.King on the board along with the greatest ever Rangers under Murray that allowed the club to die?

Good luck with that

He's still fighting 322 other charges yes that is not a misprint on the vidiprinter as they used to say it is actually Three hundred and twenty two other charges

Tell someone who actually gives a shit.

I'm happy that there's still a Rangers and that we're still the biggest and most successful team in the fourth tier of Scottish football, whether some idiots don't believe it or not.

So you're wasting your time.

Fixed that for you M8. BTW, thought of a new username yet - your current one will be soon be passe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

King has won one of many court battles he's still yet to fight. He may be the owner one day, but he's equally as crooked as Minty was. As I've learned from suporting my club over the years. Just because a new chairman comes forward and claims he has a lot of money doesn't mean he's willing to put his money where his mouth is.

King has won one of many court battles he's still yet to fight. He may be the owner one day, but he's equally as crooked as Minty was. As I've learned from suporting my club over the years. Just because a new chairman comes forward and claims he has a lot of money doesn't mean he's willing to put his money where his mouth is.

He's put his money where his mouth is before, he invested 20 million into Rangers and didn't make any money back, he's a Rangers man he's willing to part with his money and I'm happy for us to take it.

He's put his money where his mouth is before, he invested 20 million into Rangers and didn't make any money back, he's a Rangers man he's willing to part with his money and I'm happy for us to take it.

Here's an idea. Why not aim to be, oh I don't know ... sustainable?

Your gates remain huge - your income therefore dwarfs those of all clubs anywhere near you and nearly all of those well above. Why not spend a bit less than you bring in and see where it takes you?

A revolutionary notion I know, but what the Hell?

He was also on the board whilst the financial mis-management, tax evasion dual contracts and EBT's were taking place and done nothing in breach of his legal duties as a director.

Hope he's back sets you's up nicely for the phoenixing that HMRC have been waiting on

Here's an idea. Why not aim to be, oh I don't know ... sustainable?

Your gates remain huge - your income therefore dwarfs those of all clubs anywhere near you and nearly all of those well above. Why not spend a bit less than you bring in and see where it takes you?

A revolutionary notion I know, but what the Hell?

Where's the fun in that? We need investment to be able to hold our own in Europe when we get back, it won't cost a lot though as we have talented youngsters who will be the future of our club, we'll only need to spend money in the first division to get us ready for our title challenge.

Where's the fun in that? We need investment to be able to hold our own in Europe when we get back, it won't cost a lot though as we have talented youngsters who will be the future of our club, we'll only need to spend money in the first division to get us ready for our title challenge.

:lol: :lol: :lol: