Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I put my faith in me. I've never been one for sky-fairies or "experts" of any kind, and you'll search in vain for anywhere I have done on here. *

Aye, I'm inconsolable. I've lost....what, exactly? Last time I looked, my team were battering on, winning and losing in our inimitable mid-table mediocrity as normal.

Read that document, and tell me where I'm lying.

Oh, I forgot, you can't/won't read something of that length. Well, your problem, not mine. We'll see how things pan out.

*Sorry, of course you won't - you'll invent some posts that never happened, call me a celtic fan, throw out a few bigoted one-liners,and bask in the greenie circle-jerk. Pathetic.

Before i answer this, you can provide examples of my bigotry, disrespectful posts like yours do you no favours Norman.

Not ignoring anything. I've only talked about the EBT case.

It was found that you administered some EBT's correctly, and some incorrectly.

With the tribunal focusing on these issues, it was found that you were guilty of using (some) EBT's as a tax avoidance vehicle.

But you're just ignoring what I'm saying anyway.

The best bit is that the ones they were found accountable for were the ones where there was evidence and rangers' brief accepted liability. So they were cleared on the remainder simply through lack of evidence - all three judges said that it seemed unlikely that circumstances were different with these, but their hands were tied due to the way HMRC approached the case.

What the two judges said was not that rangers were operating the EBTs correctly, but that it was not possible to prove they were being operated incorrectly.

With the burden of proof in court being "beyond reasonable doubt", they had to be cleared. Doubt was present due to lack of evidence.

The burden of proof in the SPL Tribunal, I believe, is "balance of probability". Given that rangers have already been found to have incorrectly administered those EBTs where evidence had not been shredded in time was available, the balance of probability is that those where they were cleared, i.e. those where evidence had been "mislaid" were administered in a similar fashion.

I can see where the Amigos and their ilk struggle to understand these complex, grown-up issues, but all we're trying to do here is to lessen the blow. The poor fools think that last week was a victory and that it's all gone away now, so they can start preparing for those league matches against Barca and Milan.

f**k me, it's gonna hurt when reality bites!

I understood - I thought it was a very cute way of avoiding the use of the word down.

Well done, you.

laugh.gif

What's your point then?

The only figures that matter in football are relative.

The diddies used to get a mere fraction of what the big two got through their gates.

Even the ones who have experienced a drop, now receive a bigger fraction of what only one big club gets.

There was nothing cute about avoiding the word "down" because it really is all entirely relative. This pretence that sums and figures in football are absolutes is just stupid.

The best bit is that the ones they were found accountable for were the ones where there was evidence and rangers' brief accepted liability. So they were cleared on the remainder simply through lack of evidence - all three judges said that it seemed unlikely that circumstances were different with these, but their hands were tied due to the way HMRC approached the case.

What the two judges said was not that rangers were operating the EBTs correctly, but that it was not possible to prove they were being operated incorrectly.

With the burden of proof in court being "beyond reasonable doubt", they had to be cleared. Doubt was present due to lack of evidence.

The burden of proof in the SPL Tribunal, I believe, is "balance of probability". Given that rangers have already been found to have incorrectly administered those EBTs where evidence had not been shredded in time was available, the balance of probability is that those where they were cleared, i.e. those where evidence had been "mislaid" were administered in a similar fashion.

I can see where the Amigos and their ilk struggle to understand these complex, grown-up issues, but all we're trying to do here is to lessen the blow. The poor fools think that last week was a victory and that it's all gone away now, so they can start preparing for those league matches against Barca and Milan.

f**k me, it's gonna hurt when reality bites!

It was a dead cert that we'd be found guilty less than a week you moron :lol:

Before i answer this, you can provide examples of my bigotry, disrespectful posts like yours do you no favours Norman.

You, Bennett, have signally failed to provide any proof of the lies and defamation which you spout about myself and others, when repeatedly asked to provide evidence for your slurs.

If you think there's the slightest chance I'm going to run around digging shit up on you when you know your own mind, you really do need your head testing. It doesn't even have to be your own posts, either. The crap which you approve on here is just another pointer.

And don't worry your simple little noggin, I don't believe there's one poster on here who would hold their breath waiting for a straight answer from you.

And disrespectful? Again, with the "witty" nickname likening me to a psycho and you talk about respect. Stick around if you want to, but if you don't want to read me challenging bullshit and lies, you really should f**k off.

You, Bennett, have signally failed to provide any proof of the lies and defamation which you spout about myself and others, when repeatedly asked to provide evidence for your slurs.

If you think there's the slightest chance I'm going to run around digging shit up on you when you know your own mind, you really do need your head testing. It doesn't even have to be your own posts, either. The crap which you approve on here is just another pointer.

And don't worry your simple little noggin, I don't believe there's one poster on here who would hold their breath waiting for a straight answer from you.

And disrespectful? Again, with the "witty" nickname likening me to a psycho and you talk about respect. Stick around if you want to, but if you don't want to read me challenging bullshit and lies, you really should f**k off.

No proof of any bigotry from me then, just as i thought.

More lies from Norman the serial liar.

FFS ? use spell check on immanent and shows the correct spelling !

And FYI use a fecking space before question marks as is the correct grammar if you going to bitch about brackets !. :lol: bloody grammar police on here FFS,if you know what was intended then why complain. :blink:

:lol: if you've believed that for so long then I'm not going to be able to change your mind

On second thoughts, I'm going to bite.

My higher English teacher couldn't read but she still taught my class well on how to do that kind of stuff!

I now feel obliged to say something relevant.

Has Green named his World Cup winning players that he's signing via this date loophole? This should be interesting

I do not struggle to understand that the statement you made in my signature was complete and utter bollox, like most of your statements :)

He'll end up pounding his 30 year old keyboard into bits at this rate :lol:

Nothing ever goes right for poor Norman.

It was a dead cert that we'd be found guilty less than a week you moron :lol:

That isn't even close to a sensible sentence, Bennett - yet you still put a smilie. Maybe if you prioritised proof-reading over your "dry wit" you might not look so much of a c**t. Then again, maybe not.

No proof of any bigotry from me then, just as i thought.

More lies from Norman the serial liar.

How did you get on, Bennett, finding three non-orcs to support you in this assertion?

Or three non-orcs to validate your worth?

f**k off, you lying, disrespectful, slanderous, stupid, illiterate, bigoted moron.

Look at those words, Bennett. Every one an accurate description, from "my team..." to a serial inability to form a coherent argument, or even present an incoherent one in a coherent fashion.

Don't cry Norman, we know it was all down to those nasty bloggers who drip fed you false information for so long,

Not your fault at all, sometimes a secret agents contacts lets him down and again it's not your fault that you got fed bullshit.

How did you get on, Bennett, finding three non-orcs to support you in this assertion?

Or three non-orcs to validate your worth?

f**k off, you lying, disrespectful, slanderous, stupid, illiterate, bigoted moron.

Look at those words, Bennett. Every one an accurate description, from "my team..." to a serial inability to form a coherent argument, or even present an incoherent one in a coherent fashion.

Proof of my bigotted posts Norman, you'd best get searching for them :lol:

Loving the rage too.

That is somewhat diffent to your earlier statement

Most of, from what I know of what you were legally and administratively accused of has been proven true.

I'm not going to start your going round in circles nonsense.

Not one of you, for all your posturing and Billy big baws attitude, have been man enough to admit here and now that you were found to have administered some EBT's incorrectly and are (someone is) liable for tax on those. Now that is an absolute fact. No whataboutery and no grey areas.

Rangers, whatever the f**k you're calling yourself this week, were GUILTY of that.

I've made that point at least 3-4 times on this thread on the last 2-3 hours. You've as much admitted it but always with the caveat of "but, but......".

Now I haven't went on about the myriad of other accusations and allegations you claim to have had thrown at you, but you all seem intent on bringing them up as some kind of deflection.

So fucking man up and admit that you done wrong.

(I expect a reply pointing out spelling mistakes or such like).

That is somewhat diffent to your earlier statement

Most of, from what I know of what you were legally and administratively accused of has been proven true.

To be fair, Tedi, that is somewhat "diffent" to the language most posters use.

And I have to agree with his original statement. The FTTT found rangers culpable in a sizeable minority of football-related cases, and provided the SPL tribunal with enough for that body to find guilt in ALL cases. That would be "most", then. Not saying it will happen, but the proof is there, mainly provided in the dissenting opinion but backed up tacitly by the majority opinion.

A long way to go till they're out of the woods, Tedi.

Now, what did Charlie have to say about the shares today? He has been out and about, hasn't he? It'd just I've heard nothing from the wee rascal for a while now.

:lol: if you've believed that for so long then I'm not going to be able to change your mind

My higher English teacher couldn't read but she still taught my class well on how to do that kind of stuff!

Has Green named his World Cup winning players that he's signing via this date loophole? This should be interesting

im·ma·nent adj.1. Existing or remaining within; inherent: believed in a God immanent in humans.2. Restricted entirely to the mind; subjective.

That's the problem with a spillchucker - just because it's a word, doesn't mean it's the right word. wink.gif

Yeh probably a few out of retirement wonder duds that used to be something 20 years ago :lol: or sign the crocked and shocked long term injury prone used to be somethings.

OH Balotelli may be an option by the way he's behaving recently :) he may be out off contract if he keeps up being a fanny :lol:

I do not struggle to understand that the statement you made in my signature was complete and utter bollox, like most of your statements :)

As it stands, Tedi, as it stands. Subject to appeal, remember? Were you one of those who fucked off when ICBINR were 2-1 up against QoS, and got home just in time to see the winning penalty?

Also, see Jacko and OJ.