Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If that was the case then you'd have been playing inthe Champions League this season. :lol: :lol:

Rangers are dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can rebuild your life following the tribute act. :lol:

Your dinners out cap , away and eat it

considering that chucky refuses to publish accounts...

So you are assuming that all is going swimmingly?

I've asked for you to show where we were or are losing £1 million a month,i'm not aware we were or are and with your response neither are you so why ask this. Now you're deflecting by stating i'm assuming everything is great under Green. Where did i state this? I've stated that as it appears the £20 million target looks to be obtainable the share issue will be a success and therefore let's see where we are in 2 or 3 years as to whether the investment is on track to be successful.

Argument ?

I know, my apologies. Everyone knows Rangers are dead is a fact. 8)

The fact is that all non Rangers fans know that Rangers are dead. And all Rangers fans know that Rangers are dead. And all non Rangers fans know that all Rangers fans know that Rangers are dead.

Its all about teasing, pointing and laughing at you! :lol:

Poor Captain

Months of posting shite on P & B, he had an audience, he though he was right and now today its all been torn down around him, must be like that day outside Love street all over again

Go easy on him

Poor Tedi.

Years of building a personality on the back the "success" of a football club. It turns out that club was cheating, is liquidated, is torn away from him and he ends up following a tribute act in the Third Division.

Go easy on him. :lol:

If that was the case then you'd have been playing inthe Champions League this season. :lol: :lol:

Rangers are dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can rebuild your life following the tribute act. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fucking hell,your something else. Read the statement,the club has been downgraded but retains the history from 1872,there is no argument on this,recognised by FIFA,UEFA,SFA and SFL. But let's ignore all that and listen to some deluded person from Paisley.:lol:

Oh well i never, who'd have a thought that the Rangers fans were right all along and the P&Bers were talking out of their collective rear ends :lol:

Norman and Bhairn will be in tears :)

Edited by bennett

I know, my apologies. Everyone knows Rangers are dead is a fact. 8)

The fact is that all non Rangers fans know that Rangers are dead. And all Rangers fans know that Rangers are dead. And all non Rangers fans know that all Rangers fans know that Rangers are dead.

Its all about teasing, pointing and laughing at you! :lol:

I'll give you your due here,you're catching us all in your net. Even those non-Rangers supporters in UEFA and FIFA. Top class work CS well done.:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fucking hell,your something else. Read the statement,the club has been downgraded but retains the history from 1872,there is no argument on this,recognised by FIFA,UEFA,SFA and SFL. But let's ignore all that and listen to some deluded person from Paisley.:lol:

Yeh, I read the statement. It quite clearly states that Swiss Law does not allow membership to be transferreed to a brand new entity. Therefore they've made up a new rule and a new membership category for a brand new football club! :lol:

Rangers Football Club is being liquidated. A brand new football club has begun life in the Third Division and is not playing in the Champions League this season.. as recognised by FIFA, UEFA, SFA, SPL & SFL.

But let's ignore all that and listen to some grieving Rangers fan. :lol:

Oh well i never, who'd have a thought that the Rangers fans were right all along and the P&Bers were talking out of their collective rear ends :lol:

Norman and Bhairn will be in tears :)

Lets see what the pie and bovril experts make of it first , Captain had already dissed it

He wasn't asking about Tedi's Fantasy Wonderland ...

There's no need in the real world ..

Your old club died it only lives in your imagination inside your deluded mind.

Hmmmm who should we listen to here, the ECA or some wee celticminded ned?

Decisions, decisions .....:lol:

Hmmmm who should we listen to here, the ECA or some wee celticminded ned?

Decisions, decisions .....:lol:

No need to listen to anyone. Just look at the facts.

Liquidation, new club, 3rd Division, no Champions League, no League Cup seeding, James Traynor, Rangers red card protest "no to liquidation", etc, etc. :lol:

So to conclude P&Bers are sheep who are easily led by any halfwit with a blog.

While Rangers fans tend to think for themselves and wait until somethings been proven rather than jumping the gun.

So you advise everyone not to buy shares until 2 or 3 years accounts are published which would show a healthy business?

ETA....baaa.....

'Mon Bennett, I'm waiting. And as I've the works doo tonight I would like to get pished sooner than later :)