Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

Moses is the vacant looking one extreme right, second row. Looks as if they had zombies way back in 1872. Another world record maybe.

206bkmg.jpg

Out of interest, where did you get the first photo from?

Guest Kincardine

right click, properties, google image name and 2 hits, both kds

I can right click. I can select properties. Nothing about the google image name, though. For which browser is this a feature? What is kds?

I was interested because this is clearly a recent photoshop job and was wondering where the poster go it from. Also wondering why a Celtic fan would know what Moses M'Neil looked like. I certainly don't.

I can right click. I can select properties. Nothing about the google image name, though. For which browser is this a feature? What is kds?

I was interested because this is clearly a recent photoshop job and was wondering where the poster go it from. Also wondering why a Celtic fan would know what Moses M'Neil looked like. I certainly don't.

On firefox, sorry its ''image info'' once you right click on image, not properties. Or at main page you can see all images (at the no. of posts for thread bit) and get image name from there. The googling bit doesn't work if image renamed obviously............

Edit for....did the seal give away the fact it was 'shopped''......damn.

Edited by wunfellaff

"Plenty money going to be made out of RFC but it doesn't look like it'll be Joe Punter making it but once those transients who have suckled from the tit of RFC ride onto the sunset their trouser pockets stuffed full of filthy lucre what then for Rangers?"

I like that one. smile.gif

o8ewis.jpg

Guest Kincardine

On firefox, sorry its ''image info'' once you right click on image, not properties. Or at main page you can see all images (at the no. of posts for thread bit) and get image name from there. The googling bit doesn't work if image renamed obviously............

Edit for....did the seal give away the fact it was 'shopped''......damn.

Ah I'm using IE and it doesn't have those features. Thanks, though.

Actually I didn't even notice the seal until you mentioned it! Even taking thta away it's still a photoshop job. Also still wondering why a Celtic fan would know what Moses M'Neil looked like.

Ah I'm using IE and it doesn't have those features. Thanks, though.

Actually I didn't even notice the seal until you mentioned it! Even taking thta away it's still a photoshop job. Also still wondering why a Celtic fan would know what Moses M'Neil looked like.

:unsure: all it takes is 2 secs.

moses%20mcneilcolour.jpg

Which gives a different unaltered image from http://www.iffhs.de/...aec70aeedb0a212 or http://www.thegallantpioneers.co.uk/Moses-McNeil.html

5-Scottish-Cup-4B.jpg

try it for AIM regulations ;)

Edited by wunfellaff

The guy on the photo with the pipe was at Ibrox last week getting photographed at various parts of the stadium, someones added him to the pic.

So the seal is genuine ?^_^

Guest Kincardine

:unsure: all it takes is 2 secs.

moses%20mcneilcolour.jpg

Which gives a different unaltered image from http://www.iffhs.de/...aec70aeedb0a212 or http://www.thegallantpioneers.co.uk/Moses-McNeil.html

5-Scottish-Cup-4B.jpg

try it for AIM regulations ;)

That explains the 'how' and thanks. I doesn't explain the 'why', as in, "I'm still wondering why a Celtic fan would know what Moses M'Neil looked like."

Guest Kincardine

The guy on the photo with the pipe was at Ibrox last week getting photographed at various parts of the stadium, someones added him to the pic.

That's the addition that showed me it was a photoshop. Which adds to the mystery. Why the f**k would a Celtic fan show an old photo of Rangers that has been added to in the past week?

Aye it was the 1st official club mascot.

:D seal club death :D I see where you are going........

That explains the 'how' and thanks. I doesn't explain the 'why', as in, "I'm still wondering why a Celtic fan would know what Moses M'Neil looked like."

As Bennett said the boy was doing publicity so newsworthy, and someone took the chance to do some Christmas ''shopping'' :lol:

That's the addition that showed me it was a photoshop. Which adds to the mystery. Why the f**k would a Celtic fan show an old photo of Rangers that has been added to in the past week?

I was going to say he's obsessed but i'll go for him being fud.