Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Shooting at the shite in your slurry is what it is - as has been well established many times before.

And, in this instance, your arrant nonsense in 'bold' was well-worthy of being dismissed as an irrelevance. You plucked three teams that I rip the pish out of and decided it was time to flag that up as an indicator of 'a master race'.

Godwin personified.

laugh.gif

The number of Catholics is less than 16%. Are you seriously trying to tell us that they have some sort of undue influence in the affairs of Scotland?If you weren't so fucking blinkered, you may be able to draw parallels with a little-known period in mid-20th Century Europe, where an ethno-religious minority was blamed for all the ills which had befallen a self-proclaimed "Master Race". A "Master Race" which had driven itself to the edge of extinction by its attempts to dominate Europe.And don't you fucking dare call Godwin on me - it's not the first, nor do I believe it will be the last time your lot's behaviour rightly attracts this kind of comparison.

And yet by cherry-picking, you completely eradicate the sense of the first statement. "The number of Catholics is less than 16%" - 16% of what? The number of Catholics in which group?

The only way someone could find the answers to the above would be to scroll aaaaallllll the way back a post or two, and read the original, thereby

1. Drawing more attention to the part you wanted to ignore because you didn't have an answer for it,

2. Meaning that more people would read my original post,

3. Making those people wonder why you would want to deflect from that part of the post, and

4. Leading those people to come to the conclusion that you don't have an answer to your racist "banter" being shown for what it is.

You really don't think things through, do you?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

There is no implication in the 'h' ffs. It's a piss-take that you like to get yer kecks in a twist over. An 'h' that many plastics love themselves. Hhibs - as everyone surely knows - are plastics without the bus fare.

And Powar is a director at Football Against Racism in Europe / FARE - the same guy slammed for using racist language and then point-blank refusing to answer those charges against him. Fare, of course, are the organisation you were prattling on about when asking why their loyalties might be important.

smile.gif

So one person that you've singled out then. That discredits the whole organisation does it?

I know what you imply with the "h" (ffs) I just wanted to press you to explain yourself. It's rather childish don't you think?

So one person that you've singled out then. That discredits the whole organisation does it?

I know what you imply with the "h" (ffs) I just wanted to press you to explain yourself. It's rather childish don't you think?

^^^ real name Sade ;) , a smooth operator.......

Edited by wunfellaff

Let's employ your logic - you don't think that Whyte's actions discredited Rangers?

And you don't think racist comment from the executive director of an anti-racist organisation might impact on their credibility, too?

You should throw the towel in.

laugh.gif

Let's employ your logic - you don't think that Whyte's actions discredited Rangers?

And you don't think racist comment from the executive director of an anti-racist organisation might impact on their credibility, too?

laugh.gif

Serious question, Bendarroch - what "racist comment" are you referring to here? Not all of us are so obsessed with the whataboutery, so it'd be nice for you to clarify. You have to understand that accusations of racism from someone like yourself really need some kind of independent verification.

Thanks in advance.

Serious question, Bendarroch - what "racist comment" are you referring to here? Not all of us are so obsessed with the whataboutery, so it'd be nice for you to clarify. You have to understand that accusations of racism from someone like yourself really need some kind of independent verification.

Thanks in advance.

Tellingly: "A spokesperson for FARE and Mr Powar declined to comment."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2098325/Boss-footballs-anti-racism-group-branded-racist-calling-Asian-fan-coconut.html#ixzz2FJ7zaSKO

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

laugh.gif

I think that the list of people who's actions have discredited Rangers is far too long to even begin to list. We both know that they go way beyond being compared to a racist comment. Let's not compare apples and oranges if you don't mind.

A comment made by the Executive director (as WRK requests, let us see what it is) would of course impact on his own credibility. However it is a massive leap to use that to dismiss any investigation they make. It doesn't destroy the credibility, or purposes of the whole organisation. It also doesn't reveal an agenda against an often forgotten Scottish football team. I find the suggestion rather remarkable, but predictable. I mean, who are these people......

Tellingly: "A spokesperson for FARE and Mr Powar declined to comment."

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2FJ7zaSKO

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thanks for that - although it's more an insult directed at a fellow-Asian's attitudes towards race rather than actually racist, is it not? Obviously the source (Daily Mail) has sensationalised it, but I don't think you can label the man "racist" based on that comment. Insulting and insensitive, yes, but not sure it's empirical evidence of racism.

Serious questions ( i know the chances are of me getting an answer are slim)

How much money did you put into Oldco after admin to help keep the club/company alive?

Have you bought any of Green's shares in the Newco Club/company?

Serious questions ( i know the chances are of me getting an answer are slim)

How much money did you put into Oldco after admin to help keep the club/company alive?

Have you bought any of Green's shares in the Newco Club/company?

let's be fair to Bhendarroch here - on the previous page, in one of his few non orcwank posts, he did state that he would not buy shares as he felt Chuckie was ripping off the whole set-up to line his own pockets.

Is that it? That is your get out clause and proof that the organisation is rotten to the core and all that they do should be ignored?

The comment is silly and shows a lack of forethought, although it is no wonder that the Daily Mail sensationalizes it. He really shouldn't have made it, but it is also revealing (at least to me) that it was an exchange between two Asians.

Next......

Is that it? That is your get out clause and proof that the organisation is rotten to the core and all that they do should be ignored?

The comment is silly and shows a lack of forethought, although it is no wonder that the Daily Mail sensationalizes it. He really shouldn't have made it, but it is also revealing (at least to me) that it was an exchange between two Asians.

Next......

Looks like he might have realised, now he's actually posted it, how flimsy a hook it is to hang such a serious allegation.

Aaaannnd..... he's gone.

Looks like you're up, Tedi.

Cool - Tedi's here.

I expect that we'll now get the explanation as to who it was that played Brechin on the first day of the season. Given that, as Tedi has stated many times, that membership is only GRANTED to new clubs, why were Rangers GRANTED (associate or temporary) membership for one game?