Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It matters a lot. I'll use the description so widely employed at the time of the reports on Powar and his comment - racist. From the man who sits atop an anti-racist organisation.

How many ways do you intend to try and get away from the simple facts of the matter? It wont matter - I'll bring you back to the salient point time and again if need be.

"Use of the 'coconut' label also caused outrage two years ago.

In 2010, Shirley Brown, a black Liberal Democrat councillor, used the phrase to describe her Tory opponent, Jay Jethwa, after she backed spending cuts for ethnic minority projects at a Bristol City Council meeting.

Brown was found guilty of racially aggravated harassment and given a 12-month conditional discharge."

You should really get used to this by now, Bendarroch, but - source, and just possibly the whole article? We don't want to think you're deflecting or cherry-picking, or anything.

It matters a lot. I'll use the description so widely employed at the time of the reports on Powar and his comment - racist. From the man who sits atop an anti-racist organisation.

How many ways do you intend to try and get away from the simple facts of the matter? It wont matter - I'll bring you back to the salient point time and again if need be.

"Use of the 'coconut' label also caused outrage two years ago.

In 2010, Shirley Brown, a black Liberal Democrat councillor, used the phrase to describe her Tory opponent, Jay Jethwa, after she backed spending cuts for ethnic minority projects at a Bristol City Council meeting.

Brown was found guilty of racially aggravated harassment and given a 12-month conditional discharge."

The description matters not to me. Racist, heinous, indicative of a poorly educated mind?

Knock yourself out.

You're still circumventing the crux of the argument that that comment does not destroy the credibility, purpose or reason for being of the whole organisation.

It gets tedious repeating yourself over and over for the benefit of the hard of thinking here.

the master of the overactive "H" key accuses someone else of being guilty of hate-speak. You could not make it up.

First it was the songs, then it was chants and phrases, then it was single words.

It had to happen - plastic outrage over single consonants has arrived. That the plastics themselves like to refer to themselves as the 'bhoys' doesn't matter. Not at all.

laugh.gif

You should really get used to this by now, Bendarroch, but - source, and just possibly the whole article? We don't want to think you're deflecting or cherry-picking, or anything.

You fucking moron - it's from the article I posted the link to in the first place.

Didn't you read it? Did you - cough - just 'cherry pick'?

Surely not.

laugh.gif

First it was the songs, then it was chants and phrases, then it was single words.

It had to happen - plastic outrage over single consonants has arrived. That the plastics themselves like to refer to themselves as the 'bhoys' doesn't matter. Not at all.

laugh.gif

It's still rather childish and makes it very difficult to hold anything that you say in any kind of esteem, when you resort to those kind of playground antics.

laugh.gif

And what was "plastic" short for, again?

At least we now know "it's OK if they use it". I will personally pay your fare to watch what happens when you walk into a bar in Tottenham and greet the locals with "Wassup, my niggers?". I'm sure they'll make you most welcome.

You fucking moron - it's from the article I posted the link to in the first place.

Didn't you read it? Did you - cough - just 'cherry pick'?

Surely not.

laugh.gif

It's actually in a "box-out" on the page - not part of the article. As it's from a Daily Mail page, I think I'm justified in asking for a bit more background. They're fairly well-known for cherry-picking themselves, you know. And lying. And being balls-out racist when it comes to anything "threatening" Middle England.

As I said previously, an unsurprising source for yourself.

ETA: There doesn't appear to be a date on this page - do you reckon it took place before he disgraced himself, and you lost all faith in him?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Are you being trained in surveillance techniques and how to interpret information by 00WKR?

Is he the one telling you that the letter 'h' is an indicator of 'a master race'? Did you buy into it?

laugh.gif

What are you actually talking about here?

As I said, bewildering (but still conveniently avoiding the debate about the credibility of FARE).

What are you actually talking about here?

As I said, bewildering (but still conveniently avoiding the debate about the credibility of FARE).

When he gets flustered, he tries to present as intelligent by using big words, which he rarely uses in the correct context. I think we can safely assume that by "interpreting information", he means what we would call "reading".

And what was "plastic" short for, again?

At least we now know "it's OK if they use it". I will personally pay your fare to watch what happens when you walk into a bar in Tottenham and greet the locals with "Wassup, my niggers?". I'm sure they'll make you most welcome.

No need for that shite Norman.

When he gets flustered, he tries to present as intelligent by using big words, which he rarely uses in the correct context. I think we can safely assume that by "interpreting information", he means what we would call "reading".

I'm a little worried that we maybe mocking the afflicted a little too much resulting in Bendarroch creating his own reality.

You lazily stereotyped me as someone who would dismiss a persons ability to do their Job based on what religion they are, your comment was weak and bigoted, I was correct to retort with a slur on your character

Apology accepted

The newspaper reported the word GRANTED, they were incorrect

Rangers were issued (not granted) a conditional membership to allow the game against Brechin to proceed, this also allowed negotiations to continue into the full transfer

SFA statement

'We are pleased to confirm that agreement has been reached on all outstanding points relating to the transfer of the Scottish FA membership between Rangers FC (In Administration), and Sevco Scotland Ltd, who will be the new owners of The Rangers Football Club

A conditional membership will be issued to Sevco Scotland Ltd today, allowing Sunday's Ramsdens Cup tie against Brechin City to go ahead.

'Following the completion of all legal documentation, the Scottish Premier League will conduct the formal transfer of the league share between RFC (IA) and Dundee FC on no later than Friday 3rd August 2012.

'At this point, the transfer of Scottish FA membership will be complete

In this statement they clearly tie in the issuing of the conditional membership with the forthcoming transfer which was

I thoroughly believe that you were offended by it, honest I do.

You accused me yesterday of pedantry and now your argument is that "issued" is not the same as "granted". Are you trying to pass that off as a reasoned argument for your stance?

You must do better than that. So please go away and think about it a little and come back with something that even remotely tries to lend weight to your argument.

Honestly, some people (rolls eyes).

You have a problem with your fellow-fan's racism being shown up for what it is? I would have thought you would have been the first one to pull anyone up for discrimination.

Oh, wait a minute.......

The only racism that i've seen has came from you, which you try to defend with whataboutery.