Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I can't really be outraged when I call a large section of your support - Orcs, H.un.s and blue nosed b*****ds ... it would be silly ... ;)

I reckon Bendarroch has trouble with semantics as well as comprehension - but if it helps him to imagine people becoming upset over his vile posts, then hey ho...

Fans of rangers behaving like vile subhumans/non-rangers fans using the term "Orc" - it's a bit chicken and egg for me.

I just find it strange that his fellow Orcs and the few decent rangers posters don't pull him up every now and again. God knows I've seen (and been involved in) plenty of dissent amongst posters of other teams - even the celtic fans don't appear to have this "yes, he's a twat but he's our twat" attitude.

Hmmmmm, just noticed something here. Norman was one of the few people who defended the Jakeys anti semitic rants and described him (under his itwiznaeme username) as one of the best posters on here.

We also have Norman referring to people as subhuman and vile.

I've said it before but the guys a nasty piece of work and an absolute lowlife.

Hmmmmm, just noticed something here. Norman was one of the few people who defended the Jakeys anti semitic rants and described him (under his itwiznaeme username) as one of the best posters on here.

Hmmmmm, just noticed something here. Bennett is rewriting history again.

In that particular episode Bennett and a few others, who obviously knew him better than I did, had a pop at ItWznaeme for anti-semitism. I pointed out that the posts in question were not, in fact, anti-semitic. I stand by that.

Having looked into the guy's history, I soon found out that he did, in fact, have a history of, to put it mildly, dubious posting, both in veracity and unacceptable attitude and views. I was happy to own up to having been duped, and have since openly criticised this poster in what appears to be his latest re-incarnation. Vile is just one of the words I have used to describe his posts, and "off the wall fucking hatstand" is another fairly accurate description.

Bennett, I will not sleep tonight. Your approval is all I seek, my raison d'etre, to fail you is to fail in my duty as a human.

Nah, only joking. f**k off and give Tedi another greenie for dotting you. It makes life so worthwhile, knowing that you have the Amigos beside you, doesn't it?

Hmmmmm, just noticed something here. Bennett is rewriting history again.

In that particular episode Bennett and a few others, who obviously knew him better than I did, had a pop at ItWznaeme for anti-semitism. I pointed out that the posts in question were not, in fact, anti-semitic. I stand by that.

Having looked into the guy's history, I soon found out that he did, in fact, have a history of, to put it mildly, dubious posting, both in veracity and unacceptable attitude and views. I was happy to own up to having been duped, and have since openly criticised this poster in what appears to be his latest re-incarnation. Vile is just one of the words I have used to describe his posts, and "off the wall fucking hatstand" is another fairly accurate description.

Bennett, I will not sleep tonight. Your approval is all I seek, my raison d'etre, to fail you is to fail in my duty as a human.

Nah, only joking. f**k off and give Tedi another greenie for dotting you. It makes life so worthwhile, knowing that you have the Amigos beside you, doesn't it?

I'm sure there will be objections to the word 'duped'

Bit like Jabba tipping up at ibrox, really.

Not really,after all Harper McLeod had a direct legal influence on the SPL case against Rangers,whose greatest rivals may well have most to gain should things go against the club. Duplicity does happen you know. Traynor was a reporter for a newspaper with very little influence on Scottish football decisions,if any influence at all. There's the difference.

Manners your the one who told me to shut the f**k up,

sporting wing is not a nickname for Celtic so why are you talking piss.

If you could kindly post a link to the origin of the name I would be happy to have a look.

Yes it is.

Not amongst Celtic fans it's not.

Shocker!

Next up - sellik fans do not refer to their stadium as the Giro-Dome. Scott Brown isn't called Lego-muncher and Lennon is rarely named Yellateef amongst their own.

I'm too polite to mention the likely nickname that our very own NI tour soldier bhoy calls Stokes.

laugh.gif

anyone else disheartened by the constant gravitational pull towards IRA related cat-calling minker pish on a thread dedicated to to delights of the Administration / Liquidation/ Title Stripping of the World's Most Horrible Football Club. Or clubs to be correct, because there was an old dead one and now a new plastic one.

Dennis, you try too hard IMO. smile.gif