Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wonder if the Sun/Record/Herald will pick up these quotes from the Peterhead manager?

McInally blasts Rangers as Division Three flops

Peterhead boss unimpressed with Glasgow side

By Ben Holme

Published: 22/01/2013

PETERHEAD manager Jim McInally today blasted Rangers as flops, despite the Glasgow giants running away with the Third Division title.

The Blue Toon boss was highly unimpressed with how the Gers performed during their 1-0 win at Balmoor.

McInally insisted that Rangers should be doing a lot more against the sides of Scotland’s bottom tier due to the amount of money at their disposal.

He said: "Rangers have been praised for being professional for beating us 1-0, but they should be doing a lot more with their multi-million pound budget. They should be wiping the floor with every team in the Third Division. A lot of their players are on several thousand pounds a week. They certainly didn’t look any fitter than us for a full-time team. They shouldn’t be getting any praise – the game really should have been a no-contest."

For more on this story, pick up a copy of today’s Evening Express: http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/3091821?

Ex-Celt slags The Rangers...All postmen in the Peterhead area are currently being trained in how to spot a letter bomb.

I personally know a postie in Peterhead. A stereotypical dullard 'We Arra Peepul' drooling orc. He is probably unsure exactly what happened his team in the last year.You can almost see the cloud of despair above his head.

anyone else disheartened by the constant gravitational pull towards IRA related cat-calling minker pish on a thread dedicated to to delights of the Administration / Liquidation/ Title Stripping of the World's Most Horrible Football Club. Or clubs to be correct, because there was an old dead one and now a new plastic one.

When the news dries up we end up with both arse cheeks resorting to what they know best.

The sad part is, they don't actually think there's anything wrong with what they're doing. :(

I personally know a postie in Peterhead. A stereotypical dullard 'We Arra Peepul' drooling orc. He is probably unsure exactly what happened his team in the last year.You can almost see the cloud of despair above his head.

And I know one dolly botherer in Glasgow. A stereotypically confused 'Everything Was Great Pre-Bosman' lad with a funky accent.

He knows those days are gone. Forever.

I like to remind him we'll win the top league again before his club gets even close. Forever.

laugh.gif

And I know one dolly botherer in Glasgow. A stereotypically confused 'Everything Was Great Pre-Bosman' lad with a funky accent.

He knows those days are gone. Forever.

I like to remind him we'll win the top league again before his club gets even close. Forever.

laugh.gif

just not possible. Your current team have never won it.

just not possible. Your current team have never won it.

C'mon, Ken, leave it. If they actually accept their club died, just think of all the fun we'll miss out on.laugh.gif

Has anyone else noticed a wee undercurrent (wink.gif) of apprehension among ra berrs in recent days? Charlie seems intent on leaving enough loose strings lying around that someone with the inclination could easily reconnect old and new - they might get their continuation yet, but "be careful what you wish for".

And yes, it is a bit shit on here with both cheeks chucking the same old shite at each other - my God, but they're like evacuee sisters sent to different farms. Hopefully things will liven up towards the end of the month.

C'mon, Ken, leave it. If they actually accept their club died, just think of all the fun we'll miss out on.laugh.gif

Has anyone else noticed a wee undercurrent (wink.gif) of apprehension among ra berrs in recent days? Charlie seems intent on leaving enough loose strings lying around that someone with the inclination could easily reconnect old and new - they might get their continuation yet, but "be careful what you wish for".

And yes, it is a bit shit on here with both cheeks chucking the same old shite at each other - my God, but they're like evacuee sisters sent to different farms. Hopefully things will liven up towards the end of the month.

I know what you mean.... but I just can't leave it. Everytime 'Rangers' come up in conversation, I do my ' hang on, do you mean the Old Rangers or The New Rangers' schtick. Gives me giggles and annoys them.... 40 years of putting up with WATP pish. f**k 'em.

I know what you mean.... but I just can't leave it. Everytime 'Rangers' come up in conversation, I do my ' hang on, do you mean the Old Rangers or The New Rangers' schtick. Gives me giggles and annoys them.... 40 years of putting up with WATP pish. f**k 'em.

And there we have it. The definitive reason why we despise them. Thanks, Ken. You see, bears? We don't need rosary beads, balaclavas or Irish names to dislike you. Neither do we need any of the above to enjoy the school bully getting a good kick in the stones.

Oh, and Ken? Is it not just 39 years? Aaaahhh, some historians have discovered another twelve months of bigoted singing and violence hidden down the back of the sofa. OK then.laugh.gif

There's a bear where I work who really gives added value - as his de facto Big Team are A*r United. Oh, the merry banter we've shared.....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You know a postman :o You must get treated like an A list celebrity up there.

Ken knows a postie :thumsup2

And there we have it. The definitive reason why we despise them. Thanks, Ken. You see, bears? We don't need rosary beads, balaclavas or Irish names to dislike you. Neither do we need any of the above to enjoy the school bully getting a good kick in the stones.

Oh, and Ken? Is it not just 39 years? Aaaahhh, some historians have discovered another twelve months of bigoted singing and violence hidden down the back of the sofa. OK then.laugh.gif

There's a bear where I work who really gives added value - as his de facto Big Team are A*r United. Oh, the merry banter we've shared.....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

It's been asked many times but what is wrong with you?

It's been asked many times but what is wrong with you?

Yes, it's been asked many times by you and your little buddies. The answer?

Probably many things, none of which should concern you or any other poster on here.

I certainly don't have a lifetime of bigoted hatred to overcome and try to dovetail with a new-found sense of paranoia when my old club's business partners left them to rot in the basement.

That would be you - maybe you should be attending the beam in your own eye?