Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I certainly don't have a lifetime of bigoted hatred to overcome

Curious - you so recently claimed that at six-years old you were surrounded by a bigotry so great that, well, even a six-year old could recognise.

And, despite your outlandish claim, we know you are terribly bigoted.

smile.gif

Curious - you so recently claimed that at six-years old you were surrounded by a bigotry so great that, well, even a six-year old could recognise.

:)

:) I turned away from the possibility of EVER going to the darkside, during a stones exchange with neighbouring Catholic school whilst in Primrary 1, why would being 6 years of age be a debarment to opposing you bigots?

:) I turned away from the possibility of EVER going to the darkside, during a stones exchange with neighbouring Catholic school whilst in Primrary 1, why would being 6 years of age be a debarment to opposing you bigots?

If by 'you bigots' you mean the sporting wing at darkhead, then I must agree. Because that's the environment that WKR claimed was so caustic an experience that even at six he could readily identify the hate and reject it.

smile.gif

Aye he sounds like a great guy Norman.

http://news.bbc.co.u...and/6428275.stm

Malky McCormick, 63, repeatedly punched his wife, Ann, on the head after they started arguing at their Ayrshire home because she could not get to sleep.

You must be so proud of him.

Did you actually read the article, Bennett?

I reckon if you go back long enough, you'll find some skeletons in most folks' closets. He is without sin, etc.

I mean, it's not like he was actually employed by the club, eh?

smile.gif

Here's an idea, Bendarroch:

1. Quote the entire post.

2. Realise that you've made a c**t of yourself again.

3. Put down the shovel.

4. Stop eating the crayons.

Oh, and 5. Find Bennett and Tedi's latest so you can greenie them before you run out.

Does the drool on your screen really make it so hard to read the words?

If by 'you bigots' you mean the sporting wing at darkhead, then I must agree. Because that's the environment that WKR claimed was so caustic an experience that even at six he could readily identify the hate and reject it.

smile.gif

Do you ever read what other people post, or oh, I dunno, check their allegiance under their avatar kind of thing?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Diddy in supporting Plastic shocker, scrabbling for relevance yet again.

Diddy?....Nope, we're top of 1st, You're top of the 3rd, who's supporting the diddy team ? :rolleyes:

Supporting plastic ?....Not even sure what that means.

Scrabbling for relevance?... Hmmm, i've made 1105 posts in 7 years, you've made 4370 in 6 months, who's scrabbling for relevance on here then ? :lol:

Now run off and play with your wee flute.

Did you actually read the article, Bennett?

I reckon if you go back long enough, you'll find some skeletons in most folks' closets. He is without sin, etc.

I mean, it's not like he was actually employed by the club, eh?

It's not just his wife he likes to attack....

One of Scotland's leading cartoonists has been charged with beating up his daughter-in-law.

Malky McCormick, 68, denies seizing Nicola McCormick, 34, by the throat before striking her repeatedly on the head with a stick.

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/265870-cartoonist-accused-of-beating-up-daughter-in-law/

P.S This was only around a year and half ago.

Such a charming guy, i can see why you would defend him.

Diddy?....Nope, we're top of 1st, You're top of the 3rd, who's supporting the diddy team ? :rolleyes:

Supporting plastic ?....Not even sure what that means.

Scrabbling for relevance?... Hmmm, i've made 1105 posts in 7 years, you've made 4370 in 6 months, who's scrabbling for relevance on here then ? :lol:

Now run off and play with your wee flute.

Oh, that Tedi! Is he mistaking people attacking his new mob for people supporting his old mob's best mates again? The lad's obviously confused.

And irrelevant.

elephant-small-11822.jpg

No, irrelevant!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

It's not just his wife he likes to attack....

One of Scotland's leading cartoonists has been charged with beating up his daughter-in-law.

Malky McCormick, 68, denies seizing Nicola McCormick, 34, by the throat before striking her repeatedly on the head with a stick.

http://local.stv.tv/...aughter-in-law/

P.S This was only around a year and half ago.

Such a charming guy, i can see why you would defend him.

"Has been charged".....

What was the outcome, then? Serious question, as I can't find anything. And it's not like you to post an accusation without some proof - you know, a verdict or whatever. That's what a charge is, you know - an accusation. Like when your lot were charged with bringing the game into.....

Want me to start talking fishing trips? Mibbes you could enlighten us on that accusation?

"Has been charged".....

What was the outcome, then? Serious question, as I can't find anything. And it's not like you to post an accusation without some proof - you know, a verdict or whatever. That's what a charge is, you know - an accusation. Like when your lot were charged with bringing the game into.....

Want me to start talking fishing trips? Mibbes you could enlighten us on that accusation?

Up in court twice in the space of a few years for battering his wife and then his daughter.

And guess what oor Norman defends him :o

Are you by any chance related to him?

Edited by bennett

Up in court in the space of a few years for battering his wife and then his daughter.

And guess what oor Norman defends him :o

Are you by any chance related to him?

He was convicted of hitting his wife.

He was never charged with assaulting his daughter.

Bennett's train of thought derailed before it even gets out of the station this time.

I think he's finally looked around his bedsit and realised that yes, this is his life.laugh.gif

Or maybe he's just not that clued-up on traditional family structure.....

Top of the what?

Diddy pretending his team have some sort of relevance, yet said diddy has in his stats Most Active In: Rangers in the SFL, you can imagine how surprised I was with this stat, so I dug a wee bit further.

How many posts does said diddy club supporter have in match threads relating to his diddy team? ......2....... yep a whole 2 posts about games his club have been involved in all season, Diddy supporter must be truly riveted with his teams league performance this year.

In truth Diddy club supporter only has interest in 1 team and they play in the 3rd division 800 posts vs 2 posts.

stalker.png?resize=675%2C300

Horrrible Individual and the WKR is sticking up for him.

Must be related, makes sense really.

Tedi, you do know the meaning of "charged", right? It means "accused". You need some examples? OK, then...

rangers are ACCUSED of being a set of cheating, trophy-stealing b*****ds over a number of years.

rangers fans are ACCUSED of continuing to sing bigoted songs, criminal offence.

Ally McCoist is ACCUSED of being a clueless halfwit who couldn't win a raffle if he bought every ticket.

Actually, forget that last one. I think the evidence is pretty conclusive.

Top of the what?

Diddy pretending his team have some sort of relevance, yet said diddy has in his stats Most Active In: Rangers in the SFL, you can imagine how surprised I was with this stat, so I dug a wee bit further.

How many posts does said diddy club supporter have in match threads relating to his diddy team? ......2....... yep a whole 2 posts about games his club have been involved in all season, Diddy supporter must be truly riveted with his teams league performance this year.

In truth Diddy club supporter only has interest in 1 team and they play in the 3rd division 800 posts vs 2 posts.

And ?

I use the morton forum to discuss morton, i tried to use RM to discuss sevco, but guess what, the banned me cos i wasn't one of "ra Peepul", so i use this forum to discuss laugh at you lot.

Big deal.

Sounds to me like you're scrambling for relevance here.

smile.gif

No, 'cos it was 1972 in the West of Scotland with 5 yards seperating the Prod Primrary with the Catholic one, which adjoined the local Orange Lodge with the chapel 50 yards further down and the Masonic 70 yards past that.

The Police Station was very very close,and by going to school with bigots aged 5/6 who were the sons and daughters of older bigots, I was so so glad not to follow my fathers footsteps.

It hurt him greatly to buy me my first Celtic scarf in 1974. I still have it 8)