Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How The Media Controls Society *

The video below explores the subject of predictive programming and how the mainstream media has been used to subtly manipulate our minds to guide us down a particular path.

Why Nobody Trusts The Mainstream Media! *

Do you have faith that your news provider is reporting the truth?

Always covering every side of the story? Never biased?

Is your mainstream media source run by individuals with absolutely no conflict of interest?

Who owns the company, that owns the company, that owns the TV or radio station?

Is there a group of people who dominate the supply of information? Do you think you will hear the truth about their ambitions and activities?

If the channel boss tells his reporter to spin a story in a certain direction, which do you think the reporter values more; his income necessary to live, or the unvarnished truth?

There is a Russian proverb:

Где дéньги говоря́т, там прáвда молчи́т.

"Where money talks, the truth is silent."

* You'll need to watch both video's to appreciate the connection between some of the information contained within them and the behaviour of many of the Sevconian Orcs posting on this thread. dry.gif

I really hope you and the other plastics believe when we're back that we wont be able to compete with the sporting wing.

And not only do I not care what the top league is called - I'd take a return next weekend if it was on offer. The quickest, fast-trackiest, f**k fake integrity way the better.

smile.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That gaggle of waggling wallopers would get beaten like a redheaded stepchild in half their games if they were in the SPL right now, as demonstrated by your frequent struggles to claim victories in the third division. Your owner is on record saying he needs to drop the wage bill, not increase it, and you're going to be coming back up to face a Celtic side that's fat as a turkey on Champions League cash.

Prepare for another "barren spell", Bendy. The only way your mob are winning anything of value in the next decade is if you're bought over by Sheik Al-Bawbag of Bahrain and as we saw when your old, dead club was flogging its assets to any passing jakey willing to part with a few tins of special brew, nobody wants to chuck their cash down the gaping money-hole that is The Rangers.

Them days are over for a long time, even in the very unlikely event that your mob are hauled out of the arse-end of the league by cash-hungry vultures.

Edited by flyingrodent

I really hope you and the other plastics believe when we're back that we wont be able to compete with the sporting wing.

And not only do I not care what the top league is called - I'd take a return next weekend if it was on offer. The quickest, fast-trackiest, f**k fake integrity way the better.

smile.gif

The funniest post of the year award goes to.....

If by any possible chance we should get to play you within the next 5 years the we'll fuckin destroy your mob.7-1 will be consigned to the history books,10-0 if not more.

The funniest post of the year award goes to.....

If by any possible chance we should get to play you within the next 5 years the we'll fuckin destroy your mob.7-1 will be consigned to the history books,10-0 if not more.

Calm down Rebel. wink.gif You're assuming that if the new club survive, and succeed in winning promotion up to the Premier League, that they will be no more of a match for Celtic than St Mirren have been recently, and that no Sevco friendly referee or linesman would be involved in decisions. The new club, knowing that they had no chance of winning playing fairly against a much more skillful and organised team, would play dirty football, that is certain.

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

Plenty on here would completely disagree with that ;)

Are you leading with the answer you want me to give? :rolleyes:

They were loans (not payments) this has already been established by the FTTT, the players certainly seem to think they will not have to be paid back, I have heard in theory that they could be recovered from the estate of the players, presumably when they are deed.

We're ignoring the legal argument in my scenario.

We're talking common sense here.

Did any of the players accept these monies whilst agreeing to repay them?

In your opinion, assuming that you are aware of the definition and purpose of a loan, were the monies loans or payments?

You have a history of making these predictions and a history of getting them drastically wrong :)

I predict the hilarity will continue.

Firstly, well done on finding a post where I've been wrong - can't have been too hard, it happens regularly. If you care to trawl through the posts in this sub-forum, you'll find posts by me on this subject admitting as much. Also, as with plenty of other posts, expressing surprise at the speed at which Charlie got the Horde onside.

Do you honestly believe that rangers will come close to this year's ST total next season, especially if reconstruction goes ahead? Charlie's already talking about hiking the prices, and you'll be welcoming all the same old friends you made this year.

You keep on laughing,Tedi. Young Bendarroch's at breaking point, and maybe your humour will help him through his troubles. wink.gif

I honestly do not know, I listened to that terrible interview with Dodds who was like a rabbit caught in the headlights, he contradicted himself on several occasions when this exact question was put to him.

I am more inclined to take the view of Neil Patey who does seem to have a more in depth knowledge of these EBT loans, his view that they are in fact loans that do not have to be paid back, however the trustee may seek repayment from the estate of the player, I interpreted that as when the players dies and it was discretionary and would be up to the trustee if he want to seek repayment at this time.

What would you say is the difference to the beneficiary between

1. You don't have to give this money back.

and

2. You have to pay this money back when you're dead.

?

I honestly do not know, I listened to that terrible interview with Dodds who was like a rabbit caught in the headlights, he contradicted himself on several occasions when this exact question was put to him.

I am more inclined to take the view of Neil Patey who does seem to have a more in depth knowledge of these EBT loans, his view that they are in fact loans that do not have to be paid back, however the trustee may seek repayment from the estate of the player, I interpreted that as when the players dies and it was discretionary and would be up to the trustee if he want to seek repayment at this time.

If anyone takes the view that they are loans which don't need to be paid back then the definition of the word, "loan" needs to be explained.

I know you won't admit it Tedi, but I thought I'd ask.

Common sense tells us that monies given which don't need to be returned are not loans but payments.

It's common for people to see it as thus and it makes perfect sense.

You have a history of making these predictions and a history of getting them drastically wrong :)

I predict the hilarity will continue.

Poor old Norman, he just can't help himself :lol:

That was another tiny crowd today ;)

Firstly, well done on finding a post where I've been wrong - can't have been too hard, it happens regularly. If you care to trawl through the posts in this sub-forum, you'll find posts by me on this subject admitting as much. Also, as with plenty of other posts, expressing surprise at the speed at which Charlie got the Horde onside.

Do you honestly believe that rangers will come close to this year's ST total next season, especially if reconstruction goes ahead? Charlie's already talking about hiking the prices, and you'll be welcoming all the same old friends you made this year.

You keep on laughing,Tedi. Young Bendarroch's at breaking point, and maybe your humour will help him through his troubles. wink.gif

Most of the Tedi's who post on here have said on many occasions that they love watching their new club playing down there in the bottom tier! A 20%-30% rise in season ticket prices isn't likely to result in a drop in season ticket sales if they do indeed love their new club as much as they say that they do.

Tedi ! are you absolutely dead certain that all the players EBT's were in those 80 odd cases cleared at the FTTT ? there were 109 sub trusts in use of which 63 were players.

So theoretically speaking you cannot be certain ALL the players EBT trusts were cleared.

And in an earlier note I posted it was MIH who was appealing the HMRC's tax on the EBT's NOT Rangers.MIH was appealing on behalf of Rangers to avoid paying tax on the whole EBT scam.

Also the SPL commission isn't ruling on tax avoidance it's ruling on the dual contracts scenario to which MIH could have already pleaded liability on the worst offenders like Barry Ferguson.It's the wording and nature of the dual contract that may get Rangers into bother as it has a set amounts of money in instalments paid on certain dates and not what you think at all.The players didn't just decide to ask for a loan they were told how much and when they were getting money ! not at all discretionary is it ?.

Lastly a fucking loan you do not have to pay back :blink: FFS Tedi are you on the glue there :lol:

Common sense tells me a Business found a tax efficient way of saving money that while morally questionable was also legal, so much so that HMRC spotted the loophole and closed it and then tried to claim some of this tax back retrospectively, they failed but ultimately it also cost Rangers dearly because even though it was legal it was also borderline and this played a big part in the liquidation, even though I believe that Rangers have done nothing wrong I also wish they had not went down this road in the 1st place, I imagine every Rangers fan wishes the same.

You are badly lacking in common sense. Common sense tells everyone who has common sense...

Why Rangers must lose their titles. smile.gif

Sorry it was easy and a little cheap, many P & Bers predicted this and many other things, many of these things came true, the crowds kinda took everybody by surprise, myself included, I expected some sort of dip, I put this down to 2 things, (1) Charlie is a great salesperson, (2) Defiance sells extremely well, Charlie is still a great salesperson, Defiance shows no sign of dissipating down Ibrox way.

I predict that we will sell somewhere in the region of 35-39k season tickets next season the prices will be hiked from an average of £17 per game to £20 per game.

Have a greenie - good to see you're in good spirits. A bit un-nerving, but good. *

You really think the STs will hold up? There's an awful lot could happen between now and next season - some externally, but a lot to do with where Charlie is actually going with his project.

I'm sure we'll all still be here, watching, giggling and debating, anyhoo.

* Bennett his usual self, also good. Predictable sort, know what you're getting, and the weak points. Bendarroch, though? You lads might want to have a word. He's gone off-message big-style.laugh.gif

Common sense tells me a Business found a tax efficient way of saving money that while morally questionable was also legal, so much so that HMRC spotted the loophole and closed it and then tried to claim some of this tax back retrospectively, they failed but ultimately it also cost Rangers dearly because even though it was legal it was also borderline and this played a big part in the liquidation, even though I believe that Rangers have done nothing wrong I also wish they had not went down this road in the 1st place, I imagine every Rangers fan wishes the same.

I appreciate the recognition of those facts. But it still doesn't acknowledge that the monies paid to the players were not loans but payments, in the wholly transparent and sensible world of, "common sense ".

I appreciate the recognition of those facts. But it still doesn't acknowledge that the monies paid to the players were not loans but payments, in the wholly transparent and sensible world of, "common sense ".

It doesn't really matter, in the eyes of the law they were loans and that is that as they say.

In the end it came down to the small print and how it was worded, whether it was really loans or payments is neither here nor there.

It doesn't really matter, in the eyes of the law they were loans and that is that as they say.

In the end it came down to the small print and how it was worded, whether it was really loans or payments is neither here nor there.

Go back, read the exchange from beginning to end, and then post something relevant.

Lastly a fucking loan you do not have to pay back :blink: FFS Tedi are you on the glue there :lol:

In fairness to Tedi, I don't think he could have played it much straighter over his last few posts here.

He recognises the morally questionable nature of it all and waits to see how these 'loans' are regarded.

As far as I can see, the rest of us are doing much the same.