Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Go back to around October and it was being reported as roughly £5m Skip forward to around December and it had bounced to £6m, now it's £7m, next week it'll be up to £8 million.

What £15m loss? If we loss £15m this season then heads should roll.

I assume you can back this up or atleast explain why you came up with this figure?

The figure of "almost seven million" comes from Charlie Boy himself.

The loss was forecast in the manifesto prospectus as being over 13 million this year - 15 is pretty ball park, I'd say. Especially as the Tribute Act were still in a couple of cups at the time the Book Of Dreams was published. :lol:

Source for both quotes? Orc Central.

You don't listen to or read anything about your club, do you? Just look at what others are saying on here, check their team affiliation and weigh in on the party line.

Pathetic. You and ICBINR deserve each other.

HMRC Appeal Statement

WRITTEN BY RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB

RANGERS Chief Executive Charles Green commented: “All Rangers fans welcomed the First Tier Tax Tribunal verdict last November and will be disappointed that HMRC have now launched an appeal against their judgment.

“The ruling of the First Tier Tax Tribunal does not affect the operations and the financial position of the Club as it stands today and the appeal will have no affect on us as this is an historic case for The Rangers Football Club plc ('oldco').

“As HMRC stated last June when they decided to vote against the proposed ‘oldco’ CVA, no tax liabilities relating to 'oldco' would transfer across to the new company. HMRC have also reaffirmed this position to the Club's tax advisers, Deloitte.

“What the appeal does do, however, is cast a cloud of uncertainty and confusion over a situation that has already been ruled on and has taken a number of years to investigate.

“There is no money to be gained by HMRC as the old company has been liquidated so you have to ask why they are pursuing the matter further when the original EBT enquiry took years to reach a conclusion?

“I have written in the strongest possible terms to HMRC pointing out the futility of such an appeal.”

nazi.gif

RANGERS Chief Executive Charles Green commented: “All Rangers fans welcomed the First Tier Tax Tribunal verdict last November and will be disappointed that HMRC have now launched an appeal against their judgment.

“The ruling of the First Tier Tax Tribunal does not affect the operations and the financial position of the Club as it stands today and the appeal will have no affect on us as this is an historic case for The Rangers Football Club plc ('oldco').

“As HMRC stated last June when they decided to vote against the proposed ‘oldco’ CVA, no tax liabilities relating to 'oldco' would transfer across to the new company. HMRC have also reaffirmed this position to the Club's tax advisers, Deloitte.

“What the appeal does do, however, is cast a cloud of uncertainty and confusion over a situation that has already been ruled on and has taken a number of years to investigate.

“There is no money to be gained by HMRC as the old company has been liquidated so you have to ask why they are pursuing the matter further when the original EBT enquiry took years to reach a conclusion?

“I have written in the strongest possible terms to HMRC pointing out the futility of such an appeal.”

Thats it Chucky has spoken and wrote a strongly worded letter, HMRC should just call the investigation off, wasting their time. :thumsup2

Not to mention they will disappoint ra bears, cant be having that. :o

Out of interest, if HMRC wins this appeal (and wins all the way to the Supreme Court) who is impacted? I'm assuming Murray is quaking it but why would The Rangers fans, or even ex-Rangers fans, be concerned?

Rangers' titles are at stake anyway, since it's not the legality of EBTs that's being questioned but the fact that they weren't disclosed to the relevant footballing authorities - so Rangers could win the tax case and still suffer an EBT-related footballing judgement.

Who has the most skin in this game?

Go back to around October and it was being reported as roughly £5m Skip forward to around December and it had bounced to £6m, now it's £7m, next week it'll be up to £8 million.

What £15m loss? If we loss £15m this season then heads should roll.

I assume you can back this up or atleast explain why you came up with this figure?

This was done back in July BTW. You can argue that your season ticket income is higher, but so is your wages.

Players Weekly Wage

Sandaza £5,000

Kyle £5,000

Emilson £5,000

Black £5,000

McCullock £10,000

Broadfoot £5,000

Wallace £5,000

Alexander £5,000

Sheils £5,000

Bedoya £5,000

Goian £5,000

Edu £5,000

Bocanegra £5,000

9 Others @£500 £4,500

Total week £74,500

Annual £3,874,000

Items Cost

Players £3,874,000

Coaching Staff £1,000,000

Staff Costs £1,000,000

Match day costs £400,000

Security/police £1,000,000

Programme costs £45,000

AV/Media £250,000

Medical costs £20,000

Facilities £550,000

catering £2,500,000

Lease/hire £8,500,000

utilities £6,400,000

Waste disposal £120,000

Software licences £250,000

Football Community £100,000

Misc £1,500,000

Grand total £27,509,000

Incomes

Season tickets @25000 £250 £6,250,000

Match day sales 10000 x 18 games £16 £2,800,000

Sponsorship £1,500,000

Programme sales £150,000

Hospitality £1,500,000

Other incomes £1,000,000

Total income £13,200,000

Total costing analysis

Income £13,200,000

Expenditure £27,509,000

Deficit -£14,309,000

Edited by Fotbawmad

I wonder if the letter was wrote in RFC letter headed paper ;)

Or RFC (IL) headed paper.

Or RFC (International) headed paper.

Or RFC Plc headed paper.

Or RFC (2012) headed paper.

Or Sevco (Scotland) headed paper.

Or The RFC headed paper.

Or scribbled on the back of a "rangers say no to Newco" poster..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ra bears have disappeared since Chuckys statement, I presume they are waitng to hear or read what the party line is before commenting.

They must be checking their posting history to remove all those embarrassingly triumphant boasts about HMRC having no grounds for appeal, "coz it huz tae be oan a point ae law, and therr iznae wan, so giruy!"

I just wish I understood these things, then I wouldn't make a c**t of myself mocking people trying to share their knowledge, eh, Bennett? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Talking of disappearing berrz, I notice Bendarroch has been conspicuous by his absence since the Orange Walkover on Saturday. I thought he was looking forward to shoving it right up all thae SPHell arseholes as the Travelling Players rose back( :lol: ) to their rightful place in the league they don't want to play in?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The figure of "almost seven million" comes from Charlie Boy himself.

The loss was forecast in the manifesto prospectus as being over 13 million this year - 15 is pretty ball park, I'd say. Especially as the Tribute Act were still in a couple of cups at the time the Book Of Dreams was published. :lol:

Source for both quotes? Orc Central.

You don't listen to or read anything about your club, do you? Just look at what others are saying on here, check their team affiliation and weigh in on the party line.

Pathetic. You and ICBINR deserve each other.

Perhaps I'm missing something but from what I've read the projected loss for this season is £3.5m. This is at worst largely explained by one-off costs such as paying football debts incurred under the old company.

Perhaps I'm missing something but from what I've read the projected loss for this season is £3.5m. This is at worst largely explained by one-off costs such as paying football debts incurred under the old company.

Where did you see that, BWM?

Mebbees Chuckie breaking it gently again? The P&L resurrected by Fotbawmad above is perhaps finger-in-the-air, and you can question some of the detail but, at a high level, it gives some idea of the likely deficit. You can add a million here, subtract a million there but the big picture is that there's a huge deficit.

Wonder if they'll use some of the share issue cash to massage that loss down a bit.

Also depends on whether you're talking about the team's losses, the club's losses, the company's losses or THE SUPER COMPANY's losses.

They must be checking their posting history to remove all those embarrassingly triumphant boasts about HMRC having no grounds for appeal, "coz it huz tae be oan a point ae law, and therr iznae wan, so giruy!"

I just wish I understood these things, then I wouldn't make a c**t of myself mocking people trying to share their knowledge, eh, Bennett? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Talking of disappearing berrz, I notice Bendarroch has been conspicuous by his absence since the Orange Walkover on Saturday. I thought he was looking forward to shoving it right up all thae SPHell arseholes as the Travelling Players rose back( :lol: ) to their rightful place in the league they don't want to play in?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

And with a flurry of ctrl-I, the Revenginator explains his absence with his new life motto.

Then breaks it. :lol: