Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dunno, somebody has to and to be fair to HB he has now admitted we are the same club :)

The only thing that's the same is one useless manager and a couple of over payed players who couldn't be bothered finding another club. Everything else is different. All points to something the 3 musketeers are in denial about

Same clueless obsessed yahoos like...you for example...more interested in our club than their own.

Nothing has changed ;)

Joined 7th Feb, 48 posts, all about Rangers, Ayr Fan my arse, football fan my arse.

:lol:

Good to see you're not bored trotting that one out yet.

Same clueless obsessed yahoos like...you for example...more interested in our club than their own.

Nothing has changed ;)

Joined 7th Feb, 48 posts, all about Rangers, Ayr Fan my arse, football fan my arse.

I came on this forum specifically to laugh at sevco, I don't need to post on the ayr thread prove my love for my club. Let's all laugh at rangers is the only reason am here. Get used to it. Having some deluded sevco fans posting as well only adds to the entertainment value. Thanks for the show guys

Nothing has changed ;)

To be fair Tedi, AUFC90 I assume is a bit like me. I post on the Honestpage (Unofficial Ayr site) and only come here to look at what is happening with your team and to snigger at some of the childish 'banter' that goes on between some of The Rangers fans and the fans of other clubs.

I for example am an Ayr fan who has posted the vast majority of my posts on this particular thread, because it interests me and also the fact that my useless mob get humped by the likes of (the mighty) Brechin City.

I await the Lord Nimmo verdict the same as everyone else.

My prediction is a major censure and a ban from the cups for a while. Which will not affect the 'new' The Rangers. No title stripping.

Note: I have been wrong before!!

To be fair Tedi, AUFC90 I assume is a bit like me. I post on the Honestpage (Unofficial Ayr site) and only come here to look at what is happening with your team and to snigger at some of the childish 'banter' that goes on between some of The Rangers fans and the fans of other clubs.

I for example am an Ayr fan who has posted the vast majority of my posts on this particular thread, because it interests me and also the fact that my useless mob get humped by the likes of (the mighty) Brechin City.

I await the Lord Nimmo verdict the same as everyone else.

My prediction is a major censure and a ban from the cups for a while. Which will not affect the 'new' The Rangers. No title stripping.

Note: I have been wrong before!!

Spot on mate. Couldn't have said it better myself. Tedi is right though. They are the only show in town... A bloody circus haha.

And I agree there won't be any title stripping. Big fine most likely

It's the biggest fucking farce ever, we got found not guilty over the tax case that should have been the end of it. But the corrupt powers that be aren't going to be happy until they strip us of well deserved titles.

Innocent subject to appeal I believe. Regardless this has nothing to do with improper player registration.

It's the biggest fucking farce ever, we got found not guilty over the tax case that should have been the end of it. But the corrupt powers that be aren't going to be happy until they strip us of well deserved titles.

Broken record mate. We all know that the tax case could've went against u and the spl enquiry for u or vice versa. The tax has nothing to do with it. In case u haven't noticed the nimmo smith enquiry is trying to establish whether your were fielding in-eligible players or not. Answer me this if it is judged beyond reasonable doubt that the old rangers were fielding in eligible players, would u accept it? Very much doubt it because its only cheating if the rest of us do it

Broken record mate. We all know that the tax case could've went against u and the spl enquiry for u or vice versa. The tax has nothing to do with it. In case u haven't noticed the nimmo smith enquiry is trying to establish whether your were fielding in-eligible players or not. Answer me this if it is judged beyond reasonable doubt that the old rangers were fielding in eligible players, would u accept it? Very much doubt it because its only cheating if the rest of us do it

We weren't fielding ineligible players though, it's a kangaroo court full of fucking **** with Liewell pulling the strings.

We weren't fielding ineligible players though, it's a kangaroo court full of fucking **** with Liewell pulling the strings.

And you my friend are exactly the reason no one cant stand your new club. I ain't replying to anymore of your shite because your not worth the effort.

Ps even his name suggests they died and started again