Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A few unhappy rattlers in here today , I've missed this place

Rattlers?

So just to confirm, you are celebrating that your team has been found guilty of cheating to win titles? and on top of that, that LNS has all but confirmed you are a new club, by impossing the punishment (fine) on the old club?

I will not say at this stage that I will not go to any more games as time can heal, but the whole thing stinks.

It costs me at least £160 to attend a game, never mind loss of earnings, I feel I will be condoning the whole corrupt mess if I keep going back.

Isn't that lovely to read? Good on the KDS plastics for hammering out those laugh-a-minute gems.
:lol:

I think you need to hold on to your hats a bit longer

Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont

The judgement from Lord Nimmo Smith's independent commission will say no unfair competitive advantage was gained on the field.

Accepting the commissions finding means accepting what LNS says, the above tweet says no cheating to me.

The devil will be in the detail.

That would explain why your old club didn't have titles stripped.

However, you broke the rules... you cheated.

I will not say at this stage that I will not go to any more games as time can heal, but the whole thing stinks.

It costs me at least £160 to attend a game, never mind loss of earnings, I feel I will be condoning the whole corrupt mess if I keep going back.

Isn't that lovely to read? Good on the KDS plastics for hammering out those laugh-a-minute gems.

Can parkhead get any emptier ?

Glad it's now official.

Rangers cheated then they died.

Big Nimmo - both confirmed the club as ongoing and now rips into the hearts of diddies and plastics by simply refusing to strip a single, solitary title. Not even one. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

Pleasing - that's the phrase you were looking for.

That would explain why your old club didn't have titles stripped.

However, you broke the rules... you cheated.

Not in a way which gave the team any advantage Dave. LNS just confirmed this by the looks of things.

No cheating , a little admin error

Not in a way which gave the team any advantage Dave. LNS just confirmed this by the looks of things.

Hence, again, why you haven't had titles removed.... but your old club has been found guilty of breaking the rules, and therefore will be forever remembered by every fan in scotland as the team who cheated.

The fact that nimmo has impossed the punishment on the old club is even better.

Can parkhead get any emptier ?

I think it bloody well could you know.

KDS:

Every Celtic supporter should phone Celtic park and tell them not to bother sending out season book renewals.

It's ok , they have that champions league money