Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tax evasion to sign players you could not otherwise afford is a clear competitive advantage. If the EBTs did not exist Rangers would have had no means to sign the calibre of player they did, clearly an on-field competitive advantage.

I think you have no grasp on Murray's megalomania. My opinion is that Murray would have found alternative ways to fund the players we ended up with if the EBT's were not available.

He has said many times he employed EBT schemes to save money - not once have I heard him state the EBT's were the only way he could have funded the players.

And, aye, it's difficult to believe anything from the c**t.

In case you have been on mars the last year your club died last summer bud. We are all laughing at the afternath. Everyone scrambling about trying to pick up the pieces.

Be fair, he's one of those Tribute Orcs. Didn't show his face on here till after Okey Dokey Day, then fitted right in.

f**k Murray - his line about being 'duped' by the c**t of c***s fooled no one. And I expect that to be confirmed by BDO in due course.

As for 'did f**k all' - and I don't know if you were ever at any of Murray's grandstanding AGM's - its difficult to know with any certainty what more could have been done other than voicing concern. People who tried were blanked. Absolutely blanked.

I remember when the rumours became cause for genuine concern - I'd say the signing of Flo was a catalyst for an attitude shift amongst many of those I talked to at the time. It was becoming very clear Murray had fucking lost all the plots.

Why don't you tell Murray to shove the titles & cups he helped Rangers win right up his arse then if you are so bothered everything he did for the club. :)

I'm sure you'd be happy for him to take back everything ever associated with his tenure at Ibrox including the steel in the club deck.Go on ya numpty tell Murray to take every piece of tainted shite he ever brought to your club.

:lol:

At least get the county right ffs.

What a fud awra is. Never fails to make me laugh. He slots right into the bracket of WATP, lowest dregs of the rangers support brigade. I dont expect anything less from him. He's a mutant and then some

Yep rangers dying and going to the 3rd was way beyond my wildest dreams. Totally seething though so I am.

Why would it be way beyond an Ayr fans wildest dreams? You're not an Ayr fan.

Ha Ha, we haven't played this game for a while.... ;)

It's what you call sarcasm you stupid old twat, I don't even know where you live in the first place.

Resorting to insults now you thick orc ! no one is more stupid than a bigoted Rangers supporter so jog on Declan.

Why would an Ayr fan have unhealthy obsession of a team they don't even play? Not to mention all your posts have been about Rangers.

SNIFF SNIFF.

:1eye how many insults have you posted about Celtic ? a team your new club have never ever played itself.