Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Cant wait till 30th of April when the zombies publish their losses for the whole season.

Wonder if they also know that next season,the admission to the Main Stand will be £400 a st.

That's the one that is full of asbestos,but dont worry zombie fans cos Chuckles has ooooj oooooj amounts of cash in the (sperm) bank. :)

Aside from the accountancy sleight of hand stuff explaining one-off items, football debts, cost of IPO, ground being worth 5x more again etc.

£7m loss is in addition to all those costs.

£22 million raised in flotation ?

20 games @ £10 x 46,000 is aver £9 million pounds

That's £31 million pounds in and he posts a £7 million loss. :o

Aside from the accountancy sleight of hand stuff explaining one-off items, football debts, cost of IPO, ground being worth 5x more again etc.

Serious Q,do you really believe that the zombies raised anywhere near even half that sum?

So sevcos balance sheet for season2012/13 will better than Celtics ?

I'm no expert but I to reckon the company (RIFC) that owns the company that IS the club (The Rangers FC, formerly known as Sevco brand new company/club) DOES have a better balance sheet than Celtic.

The company that owns the company that IS the brand new club has no debt and all the assets.

Just a shame that those assets are only worth what the balance sheet says on paper and are really only worth what was paid for them and the company is running at a massive loss.

I'd like to see how Rangers finances compare to the other teams in Scotland, not just celtc, considering most of the fans on here aren't celtc fans, AUFC90 would agree... :)

It does feel great being a fan of the biggest club in the country. How does it feel watching on? I think i'd get bored of it if i wasn't a Rangers fan, you guys seem to have a tremendous amount of time on your hands to hate Rangers, i'm guessing your own teams are just as mind numbingly unimportant as per usual?

£7m loss in their first half year after bringing in £20m from the share issue.

Aye they're certainly on track.

Never mind though, Chuckles assures us that they have a positive bank balance of circa £30m

Edited by Hearts Daft

I'd like to see how Rangers finances compare to the other teams in Scotland, not just celtc, considering most of the fans on here aren't celtc fans, AUFC90 would agree... :)

It does feel great being a fan of the biggest club in the country. How does it feel watching on? I think i'd get bored of it if i wasn't a Rangers fan, you guys seem to have a tremendous amount of time on your hands to hate Rangers, i'm guessing your own teams are just as mind numbingly unimportant as per usual?

Oh aye,we are just peyoooor seething so we ur.

Away n bile yer heid ya bampot.:)

Small knob syndrome :thumsup2

Ah my old friend WRK. Obviously my financial creative accounting question was beyond your expert knowledge so you resort to your usual bile.

As for wierdcal's quotation, the accounts show that valuation of Murray Park and Ibrox to be £6.5million a £5m upward revaluation from the £1.5m that was paid for those assets. The figure of £1.5m that was paid for those assets was arrived at independently by DM Hall on a "value on alternative use basis" in other words what Tesco or a house builder would have paid for the land.

No friend of yours, as I'm sure you've realised. Carry on.

Firstly your died. Secondly, your new club have posted a loss. Mines didn't ;)

If anyone read the prospectus they would realise that we were always going to run at a loss this year as it said.