Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

OK then factor that into the accounts Tedi then explain ? .

Do explain how an expense can then be credited into money into the clubs accounts ? .

By my reckoning Green bought the assets and made a club and then sold off part of the club through the IPO then the share money became credit in the clubs accounts £20.5 million of it.As stated in Greens releases that the holding company would fund the club from a successful share issue.

Or by your reckoning the assets have suddenly become cash that is then placed against debt offsetting the balance sheet into credit.How the fcuk can that make sense to you Tedi ? then where did all the share money go then if the value of the club is used to offset the balance sheet into credit ? .

My belief is that you actually have to have money in the bank to offset the debt accrued by the club.

From elsewhere, where it's explained better.

Operating loss is mainly because: our broadcasting rights were stolen, sponsorship income was paltry because of the uncertainty/league, season ticket prices were reduced, and we had several one-off costs like football debts. None of these are recurring.

I'll try and simplify the negative goodwill. Sometimes you need to pay over the odds for a business that you really want. It's worth £100k but you pay £130k. However sometimes you manage to buy a business for less than it's worth because of circumstances, such as the owner needs to sell. You might buy a business for £80k but it is worth £100k (the "fair value" of its assets). This is what has happened here. That £20k you underpaid is a profit in a sense and you recognise that profit in the accounts. CG got the brand "Rangers" (and players etc) valued and the "fair value" was some £20m higher than he paid.

Don't confuse this with the revaluation of the properties that also took place. The properties were valued at £34m more than was paid and their values have been uplifted to reflect this. If they were sold at that amount, there would be £8m tax to pay, and that "deferred tax" liability has also been provided, hence a net increase in the balance sheet of £26m (the "revaluation reserve").

There is no £12M hole

What is it with you?

Make something up and get found out? so you change tact by making something else up?

£7 million operating loss for the club itself for 7 months without the £20.5 million ring a bell ? .

OK then factor that into the accounts Tedi then explain ? .

Do explain how an expense can then be credited into money into the clubs accounts ? .

By my reckoning Green bought the assets and made a club and then sold off part of the club through the IPO then the share money became credit in the clubs accounts £20.5 million of it.As stated in Greens releases that the holding company would fund the club from a successful share issue.

Or by your reckoning the assets have suddenly become cash that is then placed against debt offsetting the balance sheet into credit.How the fcuk can that make sense to you Tedi ? then where did all the share money go then if the value of the club is used to offset the balance sheet into credit ? .

My belief is that you actually have to have money in the bank to offset the debt accrued by the club.

Also, We had negative goodwill, revaluation, and share issue in the year all are separate.

From elsewhere, where it's explained better.

Operating loss is mainly because: our broadcasting rights were stolen, sponsorship income was paltry because of the uncertainty/league, season ticket prices were reduced, and we had several one-off costs like football debts. None of these are recurring.

I'll try and simplify the negative goodwill. Sometimes you need to pay over the odds for a business that you really want. It's worth £100k but you pay £130k. However sometimes you manage to buy a business for less than it's worth because of circumstances, such as the owner needs to sell. You might buy a business for £80k but it is worth £100k (the "fair value" of its assets). This is what has happened here. That £20k you underpaid is a profit in a sense and you recognise that profit in the accounts. CG got the brand "Rangers" (and players etc) valued and the "fair value" was some £20m higher than he paid.

Don't confuse this with the revaluation of the properties that also took place. The properties were valued at £34m more than was paid and their values have been uplifted to reflect this. If they were sold at that amount, there would be £8m tax to pay, and that "deferred tax" liability has also been provided, hence a net increase in the balance sheet of £26m (the "revaluation reserve").

I'll ask again ! where the fcuk is the share issue money in all of this if Chucky is using the value of the stadium to offset the balance sheet ? .

You are completely talking out of your arse, f**k me you are good at this.

If my company buys something at a firesale for £5k but I later have it independently value at £20k then I can introduce that gain into my accounts as negative goodwill.

This exact process happened with Rangers, go read the prospectus, it was detailed in there along with the valuation.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the share issue but hey I am sure I can find you a bigger shovel.

Neil Patey has just said Zombie FC has £20 mill in the bank,he'd better take another look,Zombie FC have £425 k in the bank.

£7 million operating loss for the club itself for 7 months without the £20.5 million ring a bell ? .

Coming in at the end of the thread here, so no idea what's been posted previously and not been online yet today.

I'd say that the loss came from .....

Reduced ticket money

TV money = a few grand per game for the next 3 years

Reduced advertising, corporate guests, sponsorships etc due to being in div 3 and being branded a toxic company due to false claims of cheating.

PAying a a shitload of fitba debts, with no money owed coming in.

Paying wages to oldco players for a month and a bit longer for several others before they moved on

Probably a few other reasons too, next season is the one to watch imo.

Can we therefore assume that whatever 'class' follows the diddy teams is fucking tiny? Because your grounds are always empty.

Must be the we-don't-like-fitba classes. Egg chasers is it?

:lol:

It was caused by the fact that the Old Firm are the teams of choice for the social underclass in Scotland.

Well Glasgow does have the highest percentage of benefit claimants out of the Big 4 Scottish cities (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee and Aberdeen) and the second lowest average wage. If you take the areas that Ibrox and Parkhead are in the it's a lower average wage than the other cities. The wages are from 2011 but the figures haven't changed that much. This is of course assuming that the majority of the fans come from their respective cities.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/nov/24/wages-britain-ashe-mapped#data

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/nov/17/unemployment-and-employment-statistics-economics#constituency Edited by statts1976uk

Meanwhile - back in the real world

Rangers to speak to Dundee Utd skipper Jon Daly for a pre contract agreement for next season Utd have confirmed. More now on @bbcsportsound

I'm well into this - taking decent SPL players and making sure their clubs get f**k all by way of a fee.

:)

Wee Jum will be kicking his bucket tonight :lol:

Jim Spence@bbcjimspence

Rangers to speak to Dundee Utd skipper Jon Daly for a pre contract agreement for next season Utd have confirmed. More now on @bbcsportsound

I'm well into this - taking decent SPL players and making sure their clubs get f**k all by way of a fee.

I like Daly,your other signings have really set the 3rd div alight. :):):) NOT !!!

I think we're betting off looking at defenders than another striker, we've got enough of them as it is.

Jim Spence@bbcjimspence

Dublin fella,has rioting started on ZombieZombie yet ? :)

Dublin fella,has rioting started on ZombieZombie yet ? :)

What's that got to do with anything? To be fair Daly is slow, he's poor technically and the wrong side of 30 and would get nothing for selling him on, It's short term thinking when we should be looking at long term. It wont be true anyway.

What's that got to do with anything? To be fair Daly is slow, he's poor technically and the wrong side of 30 and would get nothing for selling him on, It's short term thinking when we should be looking at long term. It wont be true anyway.

I reckon it shows Allys thinking for next season, more hoooooooooofing it up the park.

Daly is an experienced player who does score goals and if we get him on a free then he'll do a job for us, plus it'll annoy half of the Dundonians.