Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers did not die, Nimmo sorted that one too.

Most people would agree with you that your club did not die, if they manned-up and volunteered to pay the fine dished out by the commission (for continuity).

Respect is not given away free in lucky bags, you have to earn it.

Don't start hiding behind the club/company crap. That's bollox and you know it is.

If you want to be regarded as the old rangers, start by growing a pair and accepting responsibility for the misdeeds of the old club.

But, until that happens (snowballs chance in hell) you are a new club, completely seperate from old rangers.

Edited by Bookies Love Me

It was Nimmo that took the decision to fine the oldco, that did surprise mem however as I have said over and over I accept everything in the report, so no amount of hyperbole in your statement will change anything.

Perhaps the SPL should also grow a pair and pay out the prize money for last season along with the money for Jelavic they are still holding onto, after all none of it belongs to the SPL.

How much does this amount to?

Do you think they kept the money just incase this situation arose were they couldn't get any fine from the liquidated club/company?

It was Nimmo that took the decision to fine the oldco, that did surprise mem however as I have said over and over I accept everything in the report, so no amount of hyperbole in your statement will change anything.

Perhaps the SPL should also grow a pair and pay out the prize money for last season along with the money for Jelavic they are still holding onto, after all none of it belongs to the SPL.

It certainly doesn't belong to sevco. Your chairman said his new club had never played in the SPL and I tend to agree with him on that one

Answer 2 questions then without deflecting. If no on field advantage was sought, why do it?

Also, bearing in mind rangers admitted to the FTTT that the purpose of the EBTs was to attract better players, how on earth giving Steven Davis 1.4 mill tax free to entice him to sign isn't gaining an advantage. A straight answer to those 2 would be nice.

It clearly stinks to high heaven so forgive me for thinkin the lord had too much bevvy when he came up with that nonsense

You are assuming two things - that without EBT's these players would not have signed. And that if they had indicated as much, that Murray would not have found an alternative solution.

Ridiculous assumptions to make when it's crystal clear that Murray was ever-willing to be irresponsible in his spending.

As for your claim re the bevvy?

:lol:

You are assuming two things - that without EBT's these players would not have signed. And that if they had indicated as much, that Murray would not have found an alternative solution.

Ridiculous assumptions to make when it's crystal clear that Murray was ever-willing to be irresponsible in his spending.

As for your claim re the bevvy?

Aye your right , I'm sure that 50million minty spent on the squad rather than paid in tax made no difference to the team.

do you seriously believe all this pish that you post?

Fingers in the ears going 'la-la-la-la' then wandering off to attend this week's meeting of the Flat Earth Society.

I'm not the one choking on the panel's verdict. I've accepted it with good grace - just like me fellow Rangers supporters.

Curiously - those singing 'la-la-la-this-isn't-happening - seem to be all those struggling to come to terms with the LNS conclusion.

Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage . Not even a wee bit.

:)

Aye your right , I'm sure that 50million minty spent on the squad rather than paid in tax made no difference to the team.

I'm going to assume you already know that Murray was prepared to be fast and loose with spending on players.

The idea that Murray would just not have bothered to sign these players without EBT's is risible.

He has claimed that the EBT scheme's were to save money - I can't help it if you don't believe him. I personally think he would have had us in even more trouble if the EBT's were not available.

I'm going to assume you already know that Murray was prepared to be fast and loose with spending on players.

The idea that Murray would just not have bothered to sign these players without EBT's is risible.

He has claimed that the EBT scheme's were to save money - I can't help it if you don't believe him. I personally think he would have had us in even more trouble if the EBT's were not available.

The crazy world of rangers fans eh what are yous like? So just get this right here you are saying the 50million pound Murray spent on the squad rather than paid in tax (which he may yet be found guilty in) had no effect either way on the squad?

Coocoo coocoo

The crazy world of rangers fans eh what are yous like? So just get this right here you are saying the 50million pound Murray spent on the squad rather than paid in tax (which he may yet be found guilty in) had no effect either way on the squad?

Coocoo coocoo

I'm saying that no access to EBT's would not have changed Murray's spending. He would have found an alternative and likely caused even more trouble.

Well Murrays group stated at the FTT that the scheme was to attract better quality players. If the whole point was to attract better quality players then the whole point was to gain an advantage. It's not rocket science.... Well at least in the real world its not

Well Murrays group stated at the FTT that the scheme was to attract better quality players. If the whole point was to attract better quality players then the whole point was to gain an advantage. It's not rocket science.... Well at least in the real world its not

This might come as a shock to you - every club seeks to gain an advantage as best they can.

Do you think Hearts, Abhergreen, Killie (and more) are up to their arse on debt by accident?

Edited by Bendarroch

Pedant? :lol:

I simply never said it or suggested it, you really are shite at this.

So when.you said that perhaps the SPL should grow a pair and pay out the prize money your weren't suggesting ? And I can't multi quote on my phone to show u haha.

Pedant= Tedi. Look it up if u don't know the meaning

This might come as a shock to you - every club seeks to gain an advantage as best they can.

Do you think Hearts, Abhergreen, Killie (and more) are up to their arse on debt by accident?

Whatever bud, there's no sense debating it.I think its funnier you guys defending the very scheme that killed your club