Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you cannot see how trying to expose someone`s real identity on an internet forum is a pretty disgusting and scummy thing to do then I think you are beyond help.

I find constantly referring to people with a negative view on all things Sevco as 'beadrattlers' fairly disgusting, have decided to take Chucks advice and be a grassing bassa, Mods ain't interested though. :)

If you cannot see how trying to expose someone`s real identity on an internet forum is a pretty disgusting and scummy thing to do then I think you are beyond help.

Almost as scummy as your lot calling me a bead rattler

Your paranoia is truly staggering, also funny as fcuk.

It wont go away Tedi,i keep getting these dreams that Scottish football authorities are really nice people and will play by the rules and act in accordance but then i wake up and realise my dream is just an nightmare,a long nightmare.

I find constantly referring to people with a negative view on all things Sevco as 'beadrattlers' fairly disgusting, have decided to take Chucks advice and be a grassing bassa, Mods ain't interested though. :)

All Zombies as far as im aware of,so dont bother complaining as you wont get a reply,ive tried 3 times but without success yet ive had 3 threads deleted by them,wonder why?

It wont go away Tedi,i keep getting these dreams that Scottish football authorities are really nice people and will play by the rules and act in accordance but then i wake up and realise my dream is just an nightmare,a long nightmare.

hawl celtic rebel

529745_511634842220892_2045048419_n.jpg

Edited by forever_blue

All Zombies as far as im aware of,so dont bother complaining as you wont get a reply,ive tried 3 times but without success yet ive had 3 threads deleted by them,wonder why?

Oh I wonder, :lol:

Edited by Mr Man

Beadrattlers - Rattling anal beads, i know not many are open with their views on homosexuality but a bit tight calling them disgusting.

You are the funniest internet persona i've encountered, not that i think it's intentional right enough.

Should get outside a bit more.

Ayr has better technology than Glasgow? Not that i live either of the places but feel free to ramble on, it's not like you have work to do.

How do you get any work done staring at your smartphone all day? What's your job?

Oh yeah and why don't you take an interest in Ayr, or are you really a beadrattler?

Now Mr. Devlin if you could carefully explain why those comments are to do with homophobia and not sectarianism I am all ears. Otherwise away and crawl back into your wee bigot cave you cretin.

Now Mr. Devlin if you could carefully explain why those comments are to do with homophobia and not sectarianism I am all ears. Otherwise away and crawl back into your wee bigot cave you cretin.

Okay, it's not hard, you rattle anal beads together.

Okay, it's not hard, you rattle anal beads together.

So people that don't take an interest in Ayr are beadrattlers? Oh well, thanks for admitting your either gay or a catholic. Or both, i don't know.

Edited by AUFC90

No, i think you are gay, that's all, stop trying to bring sectarianism into things. You might miss the offended bus.

What happened to, i've got to go do work btw? :lol:

Imagine wasting your life away attempting to wind up Rangers fans online ffs :1eye