Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No, i think you are gay, that's all, stop trying to bring sectarianism into things. You might miss the offended bus.

What happened to, i've got to go do work btw? :lol:

Imagine wasting your life away attempting to wind up Rangers fans online ffs :1eye

Am wasting my bosses cash away mate. Makes no difference to me :lol:

Edited by AUFC90

Not wee, not a bigot. Rarely post, see ya the morn :)

Normal people don't use the term "beadrattler". Anyways works finished and its time to go and have a life. Enjoy the rest of the night staring at a laptop screen. Goodbye ya dirty wee bigot yay :P

You can ask, but you are too thick to take it in.

Having more money than the clubs we are competing with is having an advantage. Celtic have this advantage and that is why the are going to win the SPL this year.

EBT`s gave us more money.

EBT`s were not illegal, get your thick head round that.

Did I say EBTs were illegal? :unsure:

Can I suggest that when you are dismissing people who have opinions other than your own blinkered view, you could at least pretend to have considered their point. Otherwise they just end up thinking you are just a thick ar**hole.

Unless of course you actually are one? :o

Maybe you could clarify. :lol:

Talking about wasting your life posting on an internet forum, how childish is it to call someone a "Fatty" on the internet. Get a grip of yourself.

No.

Talking about wasting your life posting on an internet forum, how childish is it to call someone a "Fatty" on the internet. Get a grip of yourself.

I actually thought it was quite funny seen as he was replying to the bigot that says "he's no wee" :lol:.

Only interesting if your totally paranoid bud

I'm not paranoid, i couldn't care less about wee timothy pretending to be an Ayr fan :lol:

Could've picked a better team to pretend to be a fan of.

How come? Ayr bumped Minty all those years ago....... and their club lives on.

An Ayr fan is the perfect foil to a Sevco one.

Wouldn't that be height wise?

Why are you still here anyway? Didn't I tell you to leave the Rangers stuff to the big boys ya diddy.

And you know it was height wise how? Too many sweaty anal bead sessions with Devlin methinks. Dirty b*****ds.

Another lie, Bennett. You're nothing if not consistent.

At the risk of repeating myself - thinking that you are a sly, mendacious, abusive wee c**t does not make me homophobic. No more than thinking that Margaret Thatcher is the embodiment of Evil makes one a misogynist.

Tell it to someone else Norm, your cards marked.

What a pathetic reply, I know him from RM.

Yes I'm sure you do, you billies with your penchant for 'bead rattling' as you put it. Dirty dirty billies.

What the f**k are you talking about? You're seriously weird.

It's only Timothies who rattle their anal beads.

I'm weird. It's you dirty billy boys that have redefined the meaning of the slur 'bead rattler' so it would stand to reason the same dirty billy boys came up with the term whilst in the moment no doubt.