Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't know why you're bad mouthing Regan. Since he bent over backwards more than anyone else to help you. I can see how Doomcaster will be able to continue, but how Regan handled the Levein sacking was the straw that broke the camels back for me. At least now we know that Sandy Bryson was the one that orcastrated the lie to Nimmo to help the old Rangers keep their tainted titles.

I assume in your world hating Celtic = Bigot

No, he was replying to the guy that called me a "beadrattler"

I dont, hope they pull through, however if it does happen I will take delight in some of their fans pain, what goes around comes around.

What goes around?

I remember Rangers stalling on paying up for money owed to them knowing full well that club was struggling.

But, you are homophobic, aren't you. Those nasty little tirades about the exclusion of gay people from your idealised fantasies of what family life should constitute - and how empty life must be if you don't conform - told us a lot about the poison you are happy to bring to the table.

I'm impressed at the degree of tolerance that Bennet is prepared to offer you.

Tirades, is it? Aye, OK then. Again, your poor wee brain has difficulty separating a prejudiced belief from thinking one individual is a prize c**t. You may well be gay as well - I don't know. If you are, or if you aren't, you'll still be a thick, small-minded bigot. Those are the defining aspects which you "bring to the table", so that's what I judge you on.

Now pop off and spend your greenies on Bennett's latest lie, there's a good Orc.

Admin error Norman, nothing more:lol:

Officially not cheats, you gotta love Billy Nimmo smith:)

1. Broke the rules over a lengthy period and with premeditation.

2. No advantage could be proved.

Which makes them

a. Cheats, and

b. Shite at cheating.

Tirades, is it? Aye, OK then.

Tirades was accurate. Were you keen to forget those tawdry comments you posted?

What a bitter, hate filled little soul you are. As I've said before, being dragged into the cesspit of hate has clearly scarred you - getting out at six was already too late.

1. Broke the rules over a lengthy period and with premeditation.

2. No advantage could be proved.

Which makes them

a. Cheats, and

b. Shite at cheating.

Why bother with the actual verdict, lets just make it up as we go along© Norman. Edited by bennett

What goes around?

I remember Rangers stalling on paying up for money owed to them knowing full well that club was struggling.

Aye,but you tend to forget that the RFFF paid money to Dunfermline at that time,easily forgetten by many.