Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bear in mind the taxman will be dying to win this case. Because its upper tier, if they do win it means they can after any club or business that's used EBTs the wrong way

^^^^ An expert on tax laws and procedures :lol:

Ofcourse they want to win it you dolt but that doesn't mean they will and even if they do - the oldco is being liquidated :lol:

Still at this stage they are innocent and are to be presumed innocent.

ETA that was the case before but like the LNS enquiry everyone had them down as guilty, they believed the hype,

Ofcourse they want to win it you dolt but that doesn't mean they will and even if they do - the oldco is being liquidated :lol:

pointless trying to argue with these lot tedi and bennet, they are that filled with hate , rage and seethe that we were proven innocent in the ebt case and proved to have gained no sporting advantages therefore having no titles stripped in the LNS enquiry.

poor wee obsessed souls

Edited by forever_blue

Thats like saying your guy won the boxing match because he won the first round on a dodgy points decision :blink:

No,that's like saying that a team that were favourites to win a football game but lost 2-1 are saying that it was a 2-2 draw when the reality will always be a 2-1 win. Edit too add dependent on appeal of course.

Edited by youngsy

Still at this stage they are innocent and are to be presumed innocent.

ETA that was the case before but like the LNS enquiry everyone had them down as guilty, they believed the hype,

I'm not saying anyone is guilty or innocent (I cannot see into the future like some) what I am saying is that it's not over yet for either side. Correct? So why all the "GIRFUY we're innocent " nonsense.

When did I ever mention I was an expert u tit?

Well then you are incorrect.

Rangers are innocent, that is the verdict that is in place, i really don't care if you accept this or not, it does provide some amusement though.

The GIRFUY is totally justified, everyone had Rangers down as guilty, called us cheats that was proven to be a load of bollocks, I will say it again to all those who called us cheats GIRFUY!

IOU one green dot for that.

Will have to think of something else to do now which will annoy Norman now.

Rangers are innocent, that is the verdict that is in place, i really don't care if you accept this or not, it does provide some amusement though.

The GIRFUY is totally justified, everyone had Rangers down as guilty, called us cheats that was proven to be a load of bollocks, I will say it again to all those who called us cheats GIRFUY!

Only in your head Tedi. You even said "that is the verdict that is in place". Nothing finalised so GIRFUY isn't justified as such. Why would an intellectual superior need to use that term anyway.

I, like many neutrals, await a final decision which would be best sooner rather than later. All these shenanigans can only damage Scottish football and the sooner it is done with the better.

pointless trying to argue with these lot tedi and bennet, they are that filled with hate , rage and seethe that we were proven innocent in the ebt case and proved to have gained no sporting advantages therefore having no titles stripped in the LNS enquiry.

poor wee obsessed souls

Like av always said, I don't care about tainted titles for Christ sake. All I cared about was whether u were cheats. This was confirmed. Yous intentionally broke rules for 10 years and tried to cover it up. Cheats. Who cares about titles, my club will never win the title. Just because the Scottish rules say that if a player isn't properly registered at the time doesn't mean he isn't improperly registered doesn't take away from that fact. Only morons would claim victory. Based on UEFAs rules u were fielding ineligible players. Just because the SPL/ SFA couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery doesn't make yous any less guilty. Your club cheated trying to chase your bigger brother and died because of it. Cheats then, cheats now forever.

I have noticed a wee change in you over the past few weeks,you very rarely swore in any thread now its a constant occurance,?

Aye keep on hanging on hollow words.

Only a moron would try to claim he knows better than a law lord, you fit the bill perfectly.

No advantage was gained on the field of play, suck it up 8)

'The law is an ass,' as the saying goes and on this occasion its a huge fat ass imo.

Good luck with that, any appeal is at least 18 months away.

Rangers are 100% innocent, it is just amusing that you do not accept it.

Now Tedi thats just not true is it. The Old Rangers have been found guilty of many things recently. They have even been fined etc as punishment for guilt.

Listen carefully.....all I'm saying is that nothing is final yet. Once all appeals (justified ones of course) have been exhausted only then can you say you are 100% innocent.

Innocent or guilty needs to be finalised ASAP so we ALL can move on.

Aye keep on hanging on hollow words.

Only a moron would try to claim he knows better than a law lord, you fit the bill perfectly.

No advantage was gained on the field of play, suck it up 8)

"We are unable to reach the conclusion that this led to any competitive advantage" doesn't sound very cast iron to me. Being told you were innocent of gaining advantage and not proven that u were guilty of gaining an advantage are not the same thing.

So Nimmos verdict was:

Guilty of intentionally breaking rules (cheating) over a long period of time.

Not proven that u gained an advantage by cheating.

Yep sounds like a total vindication...... If your an orc

That simply is true.

I accept all the findings on both tribunals 100%.

If Ian Huntley puts in another appeal next week are you trying to suggest he is not 100% guilty anymore?

The verdict is the verdict, accept it, move on.

Stupid thing to say. I expected better.

Thats like saying that no appeals should ever be allowed as the first decision ever made should stand till the end of time.

Get a grip min.

I will accept the findings 100% when all appeals have been performed.

Edited by Cookies71

Can't people just accept LNS's verdict?

Afterall in the months leading up to the hearing we were told that LNS would deal with the hearing fairly and impartially.

For those who are unhappy with the verdict i suggest they take it up with the fat low level paper gatherer whose incompetence led the SPL clubs and fans on a hiding to nothing.

Remember, fat Rod will want paid :)