Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So according to Tedi they died then ?

Apparently not. Apparently reformed means it was put back together. I think it was youngsy who used reformed chicken as an example to explain the situation. I don't see it myself because I've never seen reformed chicken clucking or laying eggs.

I think Tedi just used the wrong word TBF.

Apparently not. Apparently reformed means it was put back together. I think it was youngsy who used reformed chicken as an example to explain the situation. I don't see it myself because I've never seen reformed chicken clucking or laying eggs.

Turkey ham is reformed, Christ knows what it is though. Certainly ain't your original turkey or pig Edited by AUFC90

So does the company own the trophies ?

According to The Rangers supporters, the company runs the club so surely everything the club wins belongs to the company ?

Does Ibrox belong to the club or the company ?

stonedsailor already pointed out that clubs don't own anything, so it looks like everything - players, ground, training facilities, adjacent car park and trophies - belong to the company.

stonedsailor already pointed out that clubs don't own anything, so it looks like everything - players, ground, training facilities, adjacent car park and trophies - belong to the company.

You would think whoever won said trophy then it would be theirs. Was it the old company that won the trophies ?

:lol: Rangers were liquidated and sevco bought its assets, piss easy you are.

"The same guy who boldly goes on about being debt free and millions in the bank but no thought or concern for all the creditors left out of pocket when he picked the club up for a song."

So Charles bought the club, your own words.

You **** that bang on about us being a new club/shite zombie patter contradict yourself so often, you guys need to keep consistent.

Wasn't me,sorry.

As I said this is just opinion not fact, you have nothing to back it up.

Meanwhile I have the SFA, the SPL, the SFL, 2 Law lords, FIFA the ECA and my arse on my comfy blue seat in the middle of Govan stand at Ibrox telling me to laugh at your opinion.

Dou you honestly think they are going to come out and say that your are not the same team ?

There would be uproar from you and your fellow supporters that they just don't want to have to deal with.

If you knew for certain that they are not the same team would you still support them ?

It is far to much of a risk for the footballing governing bodies to take.

We all know the truth though. ;)

This thread is officially ridiculous now. We are on pg 3870 and you can see the same arguments a couple of thousand pages back.

Tedi (et al) believe Rangers still lives. Can't say I blame them. Must be hard to accept the death of your club. Although IMO this would have been a good chance to wipe the slate clean and start afresh, stronger.

Every other fan in Scottish football (rightly or wrongly) will poke fun, harass and continually point at the "your clubs deid" aspect. This will continue indefinetely. Or until The Rangers cease to exist........

What do you think the pro's and con's of colt teams are, from Rangers perspective and also from everyone else's?

I'm undecided, at first i thought it was a terrible idea as firstly if we're having two extra slots for teams then surely it should go to clubs that have been waiting for ages. Gala Fairy Dean etc..

Secondly i saw a post on here, think it may have been you actually and it was about Charles's plan with the colt teams to do with going to the English leagues and i am against that.

Colt teams give clubs who are big enough a proving ground for their players in competitive matches, not meaningless reserve games. They also provide the kind of benefits as to attracting audiences etc that CG outlined.

I played a few games for Kingussie's second string back in my school days, I would not have had the opportunity to play shinty otherwise as I was not good enough to play 1st team. There were plenty like me and others like Ronald Ross MBE, probably the greatest team sportsman ever produced by this country, who went on to become part of the world record 20 in a row championship winners.

As I said this is just opinion not fact, you have nothing to back it up.

Meanwhile I have the SFA, the SPL, the SFL, 2 Law lords, FIFA the ECA and my arse on my comfy blue seat in the middle of Govan stand at Ibrox telling me to laugh at your opinion.

All those bodies take their lead from the sfa. What it boils down to simply is this, is a football club a separate entity from the business it became in the 19th century ? Insolvency laws say no. We know the sfa are a joke so who cares what they say. Did the sfa re write insolvency laws at the time of rangers demise ?

"The same guy who boldly goes on about being debt free and millions in the bank but no thought or concern for all the creditors left out of pocket when he picked the club up for a song."

So Charles bought the club, your own words.

You **** that bang on about us being a new club/shite zombie patter contradict yourself so often, you guys need to keep consistent.

Charles Green bought the now dead club for £2 , they failed a cva days later and that's really it for his time at rangers as he set up sevco (now known as the rangers) pretty sharp and Rangers entered an ongoing liquidation process

Rangers are Rangers mate, this thread is testament to that without Nimmo and all the other dudes.

There is a huge up(the teddybears)roar every other Saturday.

Yes I will only ever support Rangers, TediLoyal

Bold statement Tedi. Lots of parts of this charade still to be played out. Can't be losing dedicated fans like yourself should Rangers and The Rangers be proven different clubs.....

Colt teams give clubs who are big enough a proving ground for their players in competitive matches, not meaningless reserve games. They also provide the kind of benefits as to attracting audiences etc that CG outlined.

I played a few games for Kingussie's second string back in my school days, I would not have had the opportunity to play shinty otherwise as I was not good enough to play 1st team. There were plenty like me and others like Ronald Ross MBE, probably the greatest team sportsman ever produced by this country, who went on to become part of the world record 20 in a row championship winners.

Do people actually go and watch colt teams though? I can understand if it's cheap then there will be local fans that can't afford to go to Ibrox or wherever the main team is playing but would say Brechin fans go to watch Brechin vs Rangers colt team and see it as a big game of football?

Thanks for the reply.

Do people actually go and watch colt teams though? I can understand if it's cheap then there will be local fans that can't afford to go to Ibrox or wherever the main team is playing but would say Brechin fans go to watch Brechin vs Rangers colt team and see it as a big game of football?

Thanks for the reply.

No