Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nope. :lol:

That's a shame. Best season in years thanks for asking.

I'm going to ignore your delusional ramblings here.

Ibrox sell out this season ?

Best season in years? I doubt that a lot.

No but we've came very close, admirable attendances which everyone would agree to.

You sad c***s said you'd not go to the games if Rangers were let back in and then when your chairmen actually listened to you didn't go to the games anyway :lol:

So so so bitter.

Chairmen don't listen to fans. The Rangers fans, of all, should know this.

Keep believing the hype as you have nothing else....

Best season in years? I doubt that a lot.

No but we've came very close, admirable attendances which everyone would agree to.

You sad c***s said you'd not go to the games if Rangers were let back in and then when your chairmen actually listened to you didn't go to the games anyway :lol:

So so so bitter.

ICT's crowds are up this season, not by much but up.

I am however reading that the Green Brigadeers will not be renewing next season because they are back to thinking everyone is against them. Even their own club.

The footballing authorities bent over backwards to ensure there was a team for Rangers supporters to watch.

They are ungrateful as f**k and even have the audacity to claim that they were mistreated. :lol:

I am neither gratefull or ungrateful to the footballing authorities, they did what they had to do, but the way the went about it was shoddy to say the least, however I bear them no ill will now that the Nimmo stuff is done.

My beef is with the fans of the clubs that danced with glee over what was happening to us.

Did you here me whoop with delight as we destroyed you at Ibrox, 30k screaming baying Rangers fans as they tasted SPL blood must have been pretty intimidating.

I had to endure the mockathon that was tannadice, but it its all good.

This poisonous atmosphere will just get better and better as we climb the leagues and the fans will turn out in numbers to savour it, nothing like a bit of malice to encourage the fans on both sides to part with some cash to be a part of it.

Lets face the football in Scotland is pretty shite but the rivalry between fans has never been better, so lets all enjoy it ;)

Agreed Edited by Cookies71

Lets face the football in Scotland is pretty shite but the rivalry between fans has never been better, so lets all enjoy it ;)

That's the best thing you have typed on here since becoming a P&Ber.

ICT's crowds are up this season, not by much but up.

I am however reading that the Green Brigadeers will not be renewing next season because they are back to thinking everyone is against them. Even their own club.

Congratulations to ICT, why do you think that is?

If some of the things i've read about the GB and Lawwell are true then i'd be feeling like my club was against me. They're a bunch of morons though. Can barely spell.

Doesn't take a finance expert to know that losing £7m in the same amount of months isn't a viable business model.

Yeez are f*cked. Again.

Take out the word know from your post please. You know f**k all.

I will never believe that someone who uses the word "yeez" can understand anything in finance.

Doesn't take a finance expert to know that losing £7m in the same amount of months isn't a viable business model.

Yeez are f*cked. Again.

We've had all the expert financial, legal and investment advice we'll ever need from the runaway, the disgraced, bungling lawyer and the IRA writer.

Turned out they were full of all the shites. The runaway now has the polis on his tail - nice!

And we've another thingie club supporter on our case?

:lol:

Congratulations to ICT, why do you think that is?

If some of the things i've read about the GB and Lawwell are true then i'd be feeling like my club was against me. They're a bunch of morons though. Can barely spell.

I think it's because C*unty are in the same league as us again. TBH.

How many times to you want to set yersel up for disappointment and the fall?

6 months ago it was

Hellbhoy - It's going to so fucking EPIC !, the BTC will find Rangers guilty they will all get sent to jail, Ths SPL and my hero Nimmo will strip Ranjurs of all oor titles, it will be 49-49, the share issue will be a massive fail and we will have admin pt 2 for xmas. party party.

Where did it all go wrong eh?

Anyway you keep dodging the ST and the Job thing, will be in Glasgow Saturday morning, what proof would you like me to bring, what charity would you like to donate your money to?

Now now Tedi stop making things up again you roaster and posting shite like I had posted it in a lame attempt to discredit me.

You are wrong.

Sevco bought the assets from the PLC including the club, Sevco then became The Rangers FC Ltd and ran the club, RFC PLC however continued as a company in administration for several months before applying to be liquidated in Oct 2012, the application was granted in Oct 2012 and the process began and is ongoing.

That's right Tedi you be the SFA's bitch and pronounce their propaganda as gospel :lol: state their pish as legal proof your dead club still exists because they made it up just so idiots like you will do their work for them by peddling their lies and believing it.

As can be clearly seen below, Stranraer moved from SFL2 to SFL1, the new SFL3 division was formed below them, Stanraer were never in SFL3 to jump over SFL2 into SFL1.

1994 League Reconstruction - Pre

SPL-

Rangers
Aberdeen
Motherwell
Celtic
Hibs
Hearts
Kilmarnock
Partick Thistle Nil
St Johnstone
Raith Rovers