Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What the f**k are you slevering about now?

Weirdo.

If you'd taken a moment to read back, Bennett, you'd find I was referring to a possible homophobic slur by another poster, and explaining to Dorlomin your normal technique for dealing with implied insults or statements. I actually meant that it would be better for Dorlomin to ignore the original post, rather than encourage the idiot. In the post you quoted, i think I make it quite clear that I don't feel this is an appropriate forum for such nonsense, or indeed for some of the "risque" posts which you've come out with (no proof available, but you know what I mean). Easiest way with your patter is just to let it slide and move on. It's doing no harm, for the most part. The occasional idiot who still feels that a person's sexuality can be a stick to beat them with really wants to grow up though.

So, I'm off to kip now. Thanks for reminding me that tolerance and attempting to explain something rationally is "weird".

If you're scared of all the bright lights and electricity over in Civilisation, we can make sure the games are lunchtime kick-offs. And we'll set up some pens in the Howard Park so your livestock/partners are safe until after the game. ;)

Hahaha WRK - you remember that East Fife got special dispensation from to the league to play our games early as couldneae afford to buy floodlights for New Bayview. I admire yer knowledge of the Scottish game!!!!!!!

Just a thought after the Calderwood revelations, how good would it be if chucky got Bomber the Dundee gig to get 1st division experience next year with a view to taking over from TFPLG in 2 seasons time.....

Now that would be fantastic :)

WTF ?

You posted to WRK you asked me to meet you for a pint and claim I refused then post the question to me straight after to share a pint :blink: again WTF Tedi ?.

I never drink during the day Tedi but maybe at some point if we still exchange posts to meet up for a wee swally before the next OF game ! how's that ? and then we can exchange witty insults at the bar and leave full of laughter.

Well do clear something up Tedi instead of feeding the frenzy ! did you or did you not meet up with No8 with your girlfriend at Berwick ? .

I'm still gobsmacked at this - the ugly sisters believe they're still an Old firm.............by definition we have hellbhoy saying Rangers still exist and the bun minded can rest easy knowing they've more supporters of the company/club continuation nonesense onboard.

Just what the diddies and uber diddies expected - ra Seltik miss their deceased best chums big style.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

I'm still gobsmacked at this - the ugly sisters believe they're still an Old firm.............by definition we have hellbhoy saying Rangers still exist and the bun minded can rest easy knowing they've more supporters of the company/club continuation nonesense onboard.

Just what the diddies and uber diddies expected - ra Seltik miss their deceased best chums big style.

Surely the Old firm is now Aberdeen v Dundee Utd. New firm now Old firm :P

Yet we get labelled the big bad bigots while are known as the jolly criacsters by our ever reliable media.

Has that anything to do with Sandy telling us diddies he'll smight us down for oor lack of respect, or even that yer Uber Proddies sent nail bombs, threaten to torch Starks Park, sing openly banned sectarian crapola at the drop of a hat? Are you involved in all that too benny the ball?

Has that anything to do with Sandy telling us diddies he'll smight us down for oor lack of respect, or even that yer Uber Proddies sent nail bombs, threaten to torch Starks Park, sing openly banned sectarian crapola at the drop of a hat? Are you involved in all that too benny the ball?

Jesus H christ :lol::lol::lol: Please tell me this is all an act?