Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye, far be it from us... It is absolutely delicious, mind, that Tedi Pelucia dropped this particular brainfart in the middle of an exchange where he was attempting to defend what had already been voted "pish post of the year", and was gaily accusing all and sundry of being less than his equal due to their lack of comprehension, intelligence, and willingness to listen to reason.

I can't wait to see his attempted recovery - should make for another few giggles.

Careful with that sort of accusation - those that are easily offended will be, well, easily offended.

Green's Statement on Rangers website yesterday:-

“In a discussion with Mr Whyte, who taped some conversations, I am alleged to have said: ‘You are Sevco, that’s what we are saying.

“This is correct but at that point I had signed a resignation letter and a stock transfer form because it was decided that a Scottish company should buy a Scottish institution. Sevco 5088 wasn’t required.

STV News article 27 June 2012:-

A spokesman for Rangers confirmed that there had been a transfer of assets between one newco and a second separate newco. He told STV: "For the avoidance of doubt, Sevco 5088 Limited bought the assets of the Rangers Football Club and then transferred them to Sevco Scotland Limited so that all the assets would be in the Scottish registered company that is Rangers FC."

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/108240-rangers-crisis-ibrox-and-murray-park-hived-off-to-separate-newco/

Which Rangers statement is correct? Which Rangers statemtent is incorrect?

Edited by barrysnotter

Extracts from the CVA Proposal:

4.17 Following the extensive marketing of the Company and the extensive sale process, an offer was made by Sevco 5088 Limited (Sevco) to make a loan on certain terms (explained below) in conjunction with the purchase by Sevco of the Group Shares.

4.19 Consequently, on 12 May 2012, the Joint Administrators agreed and signed an offer letter with Sevco (the Offer Letter) and granted Sevco exclusivity to complete a takeover of the Company or a purchase of the Company‘s business and assets by 30 July 2012. Sevco made a payment of £200,000 to the Company for such exclusivity.

4.23 In the event that either this CVA is not approved, or the other Conditions of the loan are not satisfied or waived by 23 July 2012, Sevco is contractually obliged to purchase the business and assets of the Company for £5,500,000 by 30 July 2012. All further terms of that sale have been agreed in advance and are confidential.

No mention of "Sevco Scotland".

S.L. Benfica, with 32 titles, have been crowned champions more times than any other club having dominated during the 1960s and 1970s. They are followed by F.C. Porto (26) who dominated in the 1990s and 2000s, who in turn are followed by Sporting Clube de Portugal with 18 titles and dominating national competitions in the 1950s. C.F. Os Belenenses and Boavista F.C. have been the only other clubs which managed to win the League Championship at least once.

Wow this tear stained rant is even better than i hope for, piss easy to boot.

Yer team lacks ambition in every regard, live with it :lol::lol::lol:

When you've got absolutely nothing left to say, just make up something about a tear-stained rant to deflect away from the question (again).

Making up things (check), deflecting (check), avoiding questions (check), talking bollocks (check), adding in plenty smileys to pretend he's not rattled (check).

Yep, it's Superficial Ted.

I have no made anything up, you just have tho

I have no avoided any questions, again you are making that up.

You were positively foaming at the mouth in yer last post rant, I am not sorry for taking pleasure in this.

How are stirling albion to show more ambition? How many times do you need asked this?

Or are you playing the "oops i got caught spouting utter pish, i'll just pretend i wasnt being serious" card?

You are the only one who has spilled over here today Superficial Ted, you lost it and ranted at me out of nothing, yet you claim Monkey Tennis and i are upset. Trying to deflect away AGAIN? Surely not...

The same context as the author on Wiki, which the WKR looked at and was too thick to notice, before making an arse of himself in his haste to come on and tell everyone that I had not taken it from wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Porto

Happy now?

Ready to admit I did not make a mistake?

or is the stubbornness setting in again?

So not "League titles" then? I'd assume all competitions is the definition.

Would you agree that almost exclusively in this country, on these forums and within the grandiose claims of your own fans that when we use the word, "titles" that we refer to league wins?

When a departure from that presumption is displayed that it would, or should, be indicated.

I'm willing to admit that you weren't mistaken - at a stretch. Inconsistent and misleading, though.

Edit to add: what did you believe when you read the entry in Wiki?

Edited by Shades75

simmer :)

you think I have spilled over? I said Stirling lacked ambition and you and MT have been jumping all over this for the whole night, I was away watching a film and came back to yer tear stained rants with much delight.

Stirling Albion lack any sort of ambition, that is why they are quite happy sitting in SFL3 and a team like Falkirk are an SFL1 team who frequent the top division often, they have ambition, your club does not, hell if there was a pyramid system your club would disappear into oblivion, welcome to the truth.

Yep, there's the specific question failing to be answered yet again. Or is this another of your zany wind-ups??

Superficial Ted's recipe: Make superficial statements, get caught talling shite, accuse disagreeing posters of being in tears (i mean seriously, what age are you? 8?), and drop in mention of watching a film to try and make yourself appear cool / detached despite an alarmingly high rate of posts every day.

FYI I was bottle feeding my 3 week old daughter much of tonight. Even she speaks more sense than you.

So Porto have won 72 titles and Benfica have won 69 titles true or false?

I don't care what it says on Wiki, you stated it as a fact, Do your groundwork before posting crap.

Well, according to this, Benfica have won 32 League titles. However they have "only" won 67 'titles'. Or 70 'titles', depending where you stop reading.

"Domestically, Benfica holds a record of 32 Primeira Liga titles, a record of 24 Taça de Portugal (and 4 consecutively), a record of 9Doubles, a record of 4 Taça da Liga (totally and consecutively), 3 Campeonato de Portugal and 4 Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira. Benfica has the distinction of being the first club in the history of the Primeira Liga to have completed an entire 30 game season unbeaten (in 1972–73) and the only club to do it twice (in 1977–78).

Internationally, Benfica was the first and only Portuguese club to win 2 European Cups consecutively, in 1961 and 1962, and one Latin Cup in 1950. In addition, the club was runner-up in the 1961 and 1962 Intercontinental Cups, in the 1962–63, 1964–65, 1967–68, 1987–88 and 1989–90 European Cups, and in the 1982–83 UEFA Cup. Benfica holds the Portuguese record of 8 European finals played.

Benfica is the most successful football club in Portuguese competitions, with 67 titles, and the second most successful overall, with 70 titles. The club was one of the founding members of the Primeira Liga in 1933 and it has never been relegated from the first division of Portuguese football."

ETA; So it is either 67, 69 or 70 'titles' Or 32 titles, which I think is the number any reasonable person would accept is correct.

Edited by Jacksgranda

oh the banter, you seriously suck at handing out insults, oh my 3yr old daughter speaks more sense, f**k off ya loon.

Aye i post on an internet forum, well done einstein, at least i post about my own team, you are obviously not that interested in yours, small wonder they have so little fans if they all have your mind set.

I told MT way back at the start of this, yer team have no ambition, there position in the league prserved purely by the lack of a pyramid system in a town with a decent population proves this, deal with it.

I have no interest in how you change that ambition, it is your club you think something up, nah you are more interested posting on an internet forum about how it is all Rangers fault and all Celtics fault, boo fucking hoo, blame everybody else, small minded diddy mentality, no wonder we laugh at you.

You didnt just say "you seriously suck" in the same sentence you criticised my insults? Did you?

And shes 3 weeks, not 3 years. Maybe you bottle fed your offspring till 3 years, i dont know. You'd probably avoid that question too (then deny avoiding the question).

And i post plenty about my own team. We have our forum where i do that. Imagine that Superficial Tedi! Yes, you just made up something again and got it wrong. I must be in tears because i pointed out your mistake. Again.

And as for the last paragraph you wrote (in what sounds like a tear-stained rant to me), you said we lack ambition, several posters have asked you to elaborate what we can do to get "ambition", you have repeatedly failed to answer because you know you cant back it up. It's all a bit, well, superficial. Isn't it Ted?

I have no interest in yer offspring or how you feed them, I certainly have no interest in discussing mine with you.

I have made nothing up, you have frequently, you are also ignoring that I have no interest in how your club gets ambition, I have repeated this over and over, it is not my problem how yer club gets ambition, it may be yours (I do not care), I am just stating they have none (ambition), this cannot be argued with, you are obviously struggling with this fact, truth hurts.

No club lacks ambition. None.

Every single one has the desire to do better and succeed.

How they go about it might be open to critique but that is not to be confused with a lack of ambition.

You had a drink tonight Tedi?

I have no interest in yer offspring or how you feed them, I certainly have no interest in discussing mine with you.

I know you have no interest in them you dimwit, just as i had no interest that you had been away watching a film tonight, that was the point. Bit subtle for you, Superted (can i call you that? Superficial Ted is a bit of a mouthful).

But seriously, did you bottle feed your offspring till they were 3? You can tell me, i won't tell anyone.

Fair to say that trust is earned like respect for example like Ally McCoist has with the support, Charles Green has a long way to go. But from what I've seen and heard despite his past, the admittance he duped Craig Whyte out of the club (what goes around), he does in his own brash way have the interests of the club at heart as opposed to Craig Whyte who's priority is self gain.

Just kidding, right? :blink:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4876675/Show-me-the-mummy.html

Looks like there is a lot more to this than any of us though. and I simply don't believe Craig Whyte is lying/ making it all up.

Rangers fans need to ask some serious questions of Charles Green, after all it was the fans silence towards David Murray & Craig Whyte before that helped f**k them over.